PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Blitz 03

JDMfrank
20-02-13, 22:47
Long shot but looking for 2 of these in 18 inch and atleast 9.5 wide with a decent offset.

Anyone have anything for not crazy price's let me know.

Frank.

Darenm
20-02-13, 23:50
best of luck in ur search frank iv been looking for about a yr only thing iv found is dave in jap performance has a set of 17" 8 and 9 j if there any good to ya

JDMfrank
21-02-13, 00:01
best of luck in ur search frank iv been looking for about a yr only thing iv found is dave in jap performance has a set of 17" 8 and 9 j if there any good to ya

Ye there rare alrite, wasent betting on finding a set but said id throw it up on the off chance someone has two rare wheel's sitting in there shed haha :cool:

Deco84
21-02-13, 00:17
lad called rob in waterford had a set for sale a while back too mitsipieces is his business

JDMep82
21-02-13, 01:49
lad called rob in waterford had a set for sale a while back too mitsipieces is his business

I took them off him gave him some brides for them

Simon
21-02-13, 13:58
Why dont yas go to Japanese performance, tell them what you want put a deposit on it and they will be here in a few weeks, saves all the searching.. there a hard wheels to come across. Japan is your best bet head wreck free

JDMfrank
21-02-13, 14:00
Why dont yas go to Japanese performance, tell them what you want put a deposit on it and they will be here in a few weeks, saves all the searching.. there a hard wheels to come across. Japan is your best bet head wreck free

Probably will in the end just said id throw it up here first on the off chance, can be abit of a wait to get stuff from japan is all.

Simon
21-02-13, 14:21
Probably will in the end just said id throw it up here first on the off chance, can be abit of a wait to get stuff from japan is all.

ye no harm indeed.. more pointing this to Darren in saying he has been searching for a year... i dunno can be a month or two yeah depends when he has a container coming really. but you will be certain to get them thats the good thing..

JDMfrank
21-02-13, 16:16
ye no harm indeed.. more pointing this to Darren in saying he has been searching for a year... i dunno can be a month or two yeah depends when he has a container coming really. but you will be certain to get them thats the good thing..

Ah ye that's it, I got stuff from his last container only a few weeks ago so mite be awhile before another one arrive's for anyone looking for stuff.

Simon
21-02-13, 18:26
Ah ye that's it, I got stuff from his last container only a few weeks ago so mite be awhile before another one arrive's for anyone looking for stuff.

sure worth a phone call. seems the few people in the country that have these wheels are holding on to them... id love a set also

Darenm
21-02-13, 19:00

Shh u haha havent been trying very hard tbh know where there is a perfect set and size but he wants to keep them even doh iv asked 100times lol

Simon
21-02-13, 19:51
Shh u haha havent been trying very hard tbh know where there is a perfect set and size but he wants to keep them even doh iv asked 100times lol

The ones that are on a 32 at the moment or the ones that were on a 180?

Darenm
21-02-13, 20:38
Same wheels Si if ur on bout the rite person