31-01-13, 22:06
Savage can't wait!!!

gem-s13
31-01-13, 22:07
so much for ennis being gone!! bdc!!

S14a johno
31-01-13, 22:11
not bad at all,:afro::afro::afro:

but would though city west be on the cards considering the crowed it got last time PD were there, serious drifitng,

but sure ya only have what ya got to work with
hope make the lst round :afro:

derek89
31-01-13, 23:26
Cannot wait for this...hope its as good as last year

ELV-iS
01-02-13, 00:34
Was there not talk of a northern Ireland round ?

MarkMcB
01-02-13, 09:12
Aye the tullyroan round was class last year

titey86
01-02-13, 14:29
punchestown same weekend as life festival:( devastation!!

MissSuz
14-02-13, 20:50
Round 4 changed to 27th 28th July for anyone that is interested! :)

Stevo
14-02-13, 20:58
BDC/Driftfest is were anyone i know is going!!

IDC even refuse to say how much logging is on FB you have to ring :confused:

ELV-iS
14-02-13, 23:19

Hang on a minute that's really disappointing to hear... I'm not competing now but was looking forward to the new year!

What's goin on ?
Who's organising it now ?

I though this was going to be turning a new leaf and an improvement to pro drift both for drivers an spectators ?

Boguey001
14-02-13, 23:19

In all fairness driftfest venues look great especially citywest and pallas and Idc dropped the best round from last year in tullyroan.

Stevo
14-02-13, 23:42
In all fairness driftfest venues look great especially citywest and pallas and Idc dropped the best round from last year in tullyroan.

Mondello twice in a 5 round championship aint gonna cut it imo, not when the newest series has all the good venue's in its first year

Big P
15-02-13, 00:38
The man who owns tullyroan is good friends with alot of my mates they do the stock cars up there And while we where spectating the prodrift round up there with him this year he said he wouldn do it again no way he said that they where the worst ppl he had ever dealt with it in relation to actually get information on the event , it was totally Un organized on prodrift side , and in the end he lost money while he couldn believe how much prodrift where charging in the gate and the turn out that it received across the whole weekend ! He was rightly pissed off about it all the whole thing and just wanted them gone , not to be back!! " not for diamonds"

chrisbrady325
15-02-13, 13:57
You have to take into consideration how hard it is for I.D.C to organize each round, because of them huge entry numbers etc.. not only is driver pit area a problem but the spectator parking also has to be taken into consideration.. There does be a huge following of fans etc.. to each event. I know people say they wont be attending I.D.C etc.. or lets go to BDC.. but the thing about it is if you want to compete with the best you got to go where the best are.. That goes without saying I.D.C. have by far the best drivers. In my Opinion...

2013 Will be a big year for The I.D.C with a lot of lads pushing for the championship, Some big names and some big builds..

We are really excited to be apart of it and with the new Motors T.V. Coverage, it will make an exciting year ahead! Roll on Round 1!!!

My two Cents... Some may not agree but that's how i see it.

Mick K
15-02-13, 14:01
Think Chris said it best,If you want to be part of the best series you compete in IDC/Prodrift.
Plus it's a feeder series for FD ,Have many come from bdc on to drive FD?

B.Egan
15-02-13, 16:55
You have to take into consideration how hard it is for I.D.C to organize each round, because of them huge entry numbers etc.. not only is driver pit area a problem but the spectator parking also has to be taken into consideration.. There does be a huge following of fans etc.. to each event. I know people say they wont be attending I.D.C etc.. or lets go to BDC.. but the thing about it is if you want to compete with the best you got to go where the best are.. That goes without saying I.D.C. have by far the best drivers. In my Opinion...

2013 Will be a big year for The I.D.C with a lot of lads pushing for the championship, Some big names and some big builds..

We are really excited to be apart of it and with the new Motors T.V. Coverage, it will make an exciting year ahead! Roll on Round 1!!!

My two Cents... Some may not agree but that's how i see it.

Think Chris said it best,If you want to be part of the best series you compete in IDC/Prodrift.
Plus it's a feeder series for FD ,Have many come from bdc on to drive FD?

Can't agree more with the lads. Its why Prodrift/IDC will always be the first dates I pencil in each year, and the rest depends on budget. I've driven in all 3 last year and I don't think the level of competitiveness, or driving standard is the same compared to IDC. The middle ground is about the same, but the very top guys aren't in my opinion. The cars yes, the hp certainly, but raw driver talent? Not as much......again only in my opinion. Every championship has its flaws, IDC BDC and Driftfest, and they always will, as does any drift championship in the world.

But when I first started watching drifting it was Prodrift I dreamt of winning, so as long as there is a glimmer of that happening, I'm not going to head off somewhere else and pretend it was actually what I wanted! If the top guys all leave then I'd probably go as it wouldn't mean as much to win it anyway, but realistically that's not on the cards.

This time of year people always seem to be really negative towards PD, it was the same last year that nobody was going to do it etc. Come Punchestown then we were all singing its praises at a great event.......

chrisbrady325
15-02-13, 17:39
Very true Mr Egan! And we will be door to door very soon :D

I'm the same as yourself always wanted to win the I.D.C. and 2013 is the year that shits gonna go down!!lol

In my eyes also unless james deane is competing in full championship and you beat him then you are a true champ!lol He's the guy to beat! ( Don't be blushing james buts it's FACT!! ).. Don't get me wrong every champ winner is on the ball and the best Ireland has, It speaks for itself! Too many to list Old and New!!

Would love to attend as many driftfest events as possible, see how our budget go's etc.. and a round of B.D.C would be great to get out with all these guys, great lads! Wish every competitor in each championship the best of luck and a successful year ahead filled with smoke and FUN!!

Chuck_g
15-02-13, 18:05
Stevo, logging will be €150 as the same with every year. Its a name change not a new series! As for mondello, run 2 different ways and knowing Mr Hynes it wont be at all easy. BDC is the same track, same way, every time. Driftfest are still learning their way and will definately be one to see this year but in all honesty no series beats IDC. If it were not for PD this small Island wouldnt have so many serious drivers.

Driftfest
15-02-13, 21:15
To respond to the comments here, we wish IDC and BDC drivers a great year and to all the Drivers who compete in our series all we can say is, Roll on 2013. As we are a new championship I hope you all will support us and help us to be as great as others some day.

decobyrne106
20-02-13, 20:53
This time of year people always seem to be really negative towards PD, it was the same last year that nobody was going to do it etc. Come Punchestown then we were all singing its praises at a great event.......
have to agree, in all seriousness if you really want to go far, IDC is the way. it is what kicked it off big time in the country and i doubt that will change anytime soon. although i like all the coms in ireland, tbh it needs them! theres more of a variety and all the better. look at austrailia and US etc, they must have 50 different competitions :p

NissanSilviaLover
21-02-13, 13:18
good luck to all the drivers IDC, DRIFTFEST,BDC looking forward to seeing ye all in action. on a serious note though if it wasn't for PD this what we have now today wouldn't be as mainstream as it is, this year the drifting scene in this country has progressed in some amount, its fair to say that new and old drivers pro or semi pro will be followed by a good number of fans this year in both domestic championships, i too will be apart of those fans looking on at the drivers and to tell you the truth iv never being so pumped for an event. ROLL ON!!!