PDA

View Full Version : Emma Saunders learns to Drift | Episode 2

Cezeli
26-01-13, 13:25
Emma Saunders learns to Drift | Episode 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE3iuDasm0M)

Emma's second day out and this time behind the wheel of a S14A Nissan with the reliable SR20DET powerhouse at her finger tips. In this episode Emma learns to Transition, get out to her clipping point and Chris goes as far as throwing her in at the deep end with Darryl Barnett tandeming with her in the M3. Check out how she got on!

Also wanted to add that I was quite impressed with the track up at Eglinton. They have a nice entry and plenty of room. Entry fee is so cheap too and loads of track time to be had. Huge thanks to N1 Drift Series for having us on the day.

Paddy drifter
26-01-13, 14:19
a boy patrick another good video i wanna see more :D

pinny
26-01-13, 14:37
Wont play on my poxy iphone ' not available on this platform'
Last vid was a1

Cezeli
26-01-13, 15:35
https://vimeo.com/58249774

pinny
26-01-13, 15:57
https://vimeo.com/58249774

Brilliant ! Fair play to her ! Doing really well !

flynhy
26-01-13, 17:52
Big improvement, fair pay to her... I`d love to see her drifting some day...

Cezeli
26-01-13, 17:58
Big improvement, fair pay to her... I`d love to see her drifting some day...

You will if you go to the Irish Drift Championship this year!

s15richie
26-01-13, 21:35
Fair play to her :cool:wish there was a place like that around Dublin

chrisbrady325
27-01-13, 12:16
Thanks for throwing this us Patrick, its been hard work to get to this stage, and its time now to kick back and have fun driving, I.D.C is on the cards this year at some stage.. We have to get our car built for round 1 and the pressure is on...

Next Video will be in the newly built car and that should be some serious fun :D, it will be a totally different experience for Emma, and also for myself to drive.. We are really excited about the year ahead!

LarZ
27-01-13, 14:08
Impressive :) Well done guys... great work, nice editing and impressive driving :)

m3con
27-01-13, 18:32
Good to meet u guys. Your more than welcome anytime
Emma has huge amount of ability jus needs to work on her
Confidence then god help the rest of us ;)
Another great video from cezeli nice work

chrisbrady325
27-01-13, 19:30
It was great to get up to see eglinton track, it has a lot of potential with the new faster layout, will surely be bringing the new car up for some testing!! thanks very much for having us Con.

Also huge thanks to Johnathan Mc Annely ( aka Sandstorm ) for the Go Pro.. must drop that back this week dude!! And Daryl Barnett for scaring Emma with that noisy ass m3 lol!!

Chuck_g
27-01-13, 19:39
Some progress to be fair :) Looking forward to seeing her in action! You have good patience lad, id say its not easy to teach anyone but she seems to have the natural ability! Keep it up :)

barman
31-01-13, 08:10
she is well able to drift now fair play to ya. plenty of potential there alright fair play

chrisbrady325
17-02-13, 19:16
Some progress to be fair :) Looking forward to seeing her in action! You have good patience lad, id say its not easy to teach anyone but she seems to have the natural ability! Keep it up :)

yeah it takes patience to teach, but our style of teaching by supplying different cars each time is the aim to make Emma be comfortable in any car she may drive in the future.. Anyone who drifts in the same car for years is going to be used to that car.. but jump into something completely new and its like starting over again for a lot of people, Some people got it natural as you say chuck and i think this is a good idea for anybody wanting to learn..

We haven't been out lately as Emma's mum had been sick and sadly passed away a few weeks ago, but Emma still has that determination in her to get back behind the wheel and i have to give her so much credit!! That she does deserve.. her next lesson will be in the newly built car :)

Drifting ain't easy even when your experienced at it! And a true driver knows the blood, sweat and tears involved with the sport..

E30chick
17-02-13, 19:58
We haven't been out lately as Emma's mum had been sick and sadly passed away a few weeks ago, but Emma still has that determination in her to get back behind the wheel and i have to give her so much credit!!.

Very sorry to hear about her loss :(

chrisbrady325
25-03-13, 17:57
Thank you, Im sure Emma will get back into the seat as soon as possible, right now the priority is to get this car built for Round 1

Fiona
25-03-13, 23:11
Loving these videos, makes me wanna get out there even more watching emma learning!