PDA

View Full Version : Tullow or nutts 20th???

s13-ste
10-06-09, 22:43
im in two minds of where to go on the 20th.
there will be a hell of a lot less cars at tullow and its cheaper, will cost less on fuel to get there and back.

nutts is great and has more to it than just a figure of 8(that iv still to master, so wont really make a difference:rolleyes:) but i tullow just makes more sense to me.
any one else thinking the same?
at the risk of being a sheep i think id rather go with the crowd because of the crack to be had.
help me decide and tell me where your going

Administrator
10-06-09, 22:44
Join us up at Nutts so we can bully Wayne to give us our own day out again in July! We need a few shifty lookin' Dubs!

Jay Rockett
10-06-09, 23:11
Ye man i'd go for Nutts, tullow is on all the time but Nutts isnt as often!

s13-ste
10-06-09, 23:23
TBH i lads your not telling me what i wanted to hear!
if i go to nutts moeny is tight fo rthe day, tullow tight but not as tight as if i went to nutts!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR what to do!

Jay Rockett
10-06-09, 23:40
Just go NUTTS!!!!

serious tom
10-06-09, 23:41
unless you skip this track day, drive up / lift, and watch, and save for DI day,
but it would probs be too tempting!

unless ya just check out tullow, but it would be a slighly different crowd and ya may feel as if your a slight loner :p

the craic at nutts would probs be goo too,

(everone rock up to my house for tea and chips on the way past to nutts :p)

Administrator
11-06-09, 08:56
Sure go for an auld diff around Tullow if ya really want to Ste! :p

Dreamworks-silvia
11-06-09, 11:21
i say tullow cause its only 5 min from home:rolleyes:

jaycono
11-06-09, 12:36
ill be at tullow cos i cant afford to be drifting but i cant resist :) handy for me cos like ste said not as many cars there so plenty time to learn and the lads are all sounds so you wont be a loner i didnt know anyone when i went down :)

serious tom
11-06-09, 12:38
suppose it would get ya famliar with skidding the car, then ya can bring it to nutts and kick ass

s13-ste
11-06-09, 12:43
im thinking tullow, and was talking to greg and he might be heading down in the chaser.

jay convoy:D

jaycono
11-06-09, 12:43
thats my plan. I dont wanna go up an make a show of meself straight away. I feel like enough of a tick as it is :)

Yea greg should come down sure ill let him bring mine out if he doesnt have his car back on the road..

You know it ste. We could meet up in blesso or sumthin

serious tom
11-06-09, 12:47
you would be fine at nutts like,
ya wouldnt have to be brilliant ,
like there were people in a red car last time , and it hardly even drove properly

but i suppose what ever ya feel comfortable with yourself

Greg
11-06-09, 15:42
I'm going to head down to Tullow for the simple fact that it's closer to me(i'm broke). Plus I haven't had any real skidding time in months, and i've gone woefully bad. Never was any good in the first place, but, man, am I shit now. haha
@ Jay and Ste - I'll decide next week whether to put the car back on the road or not. :)

Administrator
11-06-09, 15:53
What's the story with Tullow lads will there be a decent crowd if it's dry?

s13-ste
11-06-09, 16:01
darragh as far as i have heard there is only ever about 20 cars there. thats why they are thinking of stopping it

Greg
11-06-09, 16:08
From what I heard it used to be really busy but has died down. Our very own Evojeepgal usd to be a regular down there.

jaycono
11-06-09, 16:24
yea the lads said to me that they used to be busy but its died down alot over the last while. Cant wait to go sliden in the dry

podge
11-06-09, 19:46
im aiming to have the car in tullow the next day to easier to get to and cheaper
nutts sounds good but its to far a trek up

SUPER 180
11-06-09, 20:12
Im headin to Nutts anyways

Tullow just seems like a diffin spot to me...

Nicky
11-06-09, 21:17
Nutts for me and the brother :D (not sure if i'll have the motor up or not though... Dont want to, but temptation might get the better of me)

sylviamad
12-06-09, 02:02
tullow ftw :D ill head down for the craic,will get a few of the lads to go aswell

jaycono
12-06-09, 12:42
good man col. We get a convoy goin. From naas or what way do yous head down

Greg
12-06-09, 13:07
Come down through Arklow. It's only a short diversion. :p

sylviamad
12-06-09, 18:22
yea id say we'll be leaving from newbridge,greg dont be lasy now

s13-ste
12-06-09, 18:41
im deffo going to tullow now.
ordered my satge 2 today so this is going to be my last drift day for a while id say. iv ordered some parts but have plenty more to get so the funds have to be saved.

s13-ste
12-06-09, 18:58
just seen on MNC that its €40 this time due to lack of numbers

Dreamworks-silvia
13-06-09, 00:13
tullow is a different kettle of fish in the dry little bit harder to master i wouldnt see it as a diffing spot yey its not full on drifting its good for lads to get to know there car better and get all there timing right and as jaycono said every one is bang on down there and know one will think bad of someones first attempts. by the way jaycono did u get ur air intake pipe sorted after i would of fixed it for ya the last day but i valued my fingers didnt want them to become a permenant feature of ur glowing turbo

Barry
13-06-09, 00:24
tullow is a different kettle of fish in the dry little bit harder to master i wouldnt see it as a diffing spot yey its not full on drifting its good for lads to get to know there car better and get all there timing right and as jaycono said every one is bang on down there and know one will think bad of someones first attempts. by the way jaycono did u get ur air intake pipe sorted after i would of fixed it for ya the last day but i valued my fingers didnt want them to become a permenant feature of ur glowing turbo

You got that spot on man, its a perfect place to learn how your car handles and get the feel of it, tullow is the first place i brought the 180sx a couple years ago(mr. moorhead was a great teacher) and it will be the first place i bring the tezza for testing to get the feel of it when its done :D

jaycono
13-06-09, 00:31
yea bud i tightened her up ill have to get some proper clips for her....

yea ste it was 40 the last day too.....

cant wiat to bring her out in the dry

s13-ste
13-06-09, 00:59
bring it on, at this stage its two months since i went skidding and am counting down the days

Newsome
15-06-09, 12:27
Il be there myself. Must ask brady to bring spare wheels for me. 40 euro for a days driftin isnt bad. Defo be a shame to see it closed down.

jonosilvia
19-06-09, 12:02
nutts corner date is moved anyway

Stevo
19-06-09, 14:13

Do tell lad!!

Administrator
19-06-09, 14:20

Yeah what? SWRC or PD ??