PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Street Drifting BMW M5

sideways-theonlyway
15-01-13, 13:38
BMW M5 "NeedForDrive.com" Street Drift # 1 Full Video, Driver - Giorgi Tevzadze(NeedForDrive Team) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZIp4ftTshk)

thetangerine
15-01-13, 16:57
That's just crazy broad daylight on a busy street. But ya gotta luv it. Must try that once the r32 is back????????

ali-d1936
15-01-13, 17:21
thats just fucking retarded espically With a young kid in the car With any luck when he crashes he will be on his own and not take anyone out along With him, no problem if it was on a quiet road but in a town center With a kid in the car. id consider him nothing less than a cock! i think the same about any retard driving stupidly on the road have had to many friends and family taken out by people not giving a fuck on the roads. end of rant

Keith_200SX
15-01-13, 18:48
thats just fucking retarded espically With a young kid in the car With any luck when he crashes he will be on his own and not take anyone out along With him, no problem if it was on a quiet road but in a town center With a kid in the car. id consider him nothing less than a cock! i think the same about any retard driving stupidly on the road have had to many friends and family taken out by people not giving a fuck on the roads. end of rant

X2 it's ok messin on quiet roads, but that's lethal!

Gavd86
16-01-13, 17:23
off his head and old enough to have sense imagine wat he was like when he first got on the road

sideways-theonlyway
18-01-13, 11:30
Taken from freshfix facebooks page in relation to video above;

"We're just going to repost this reply from Anthony Espinola in response to the retarded M5 street driving video we post a couple days ago, as it may have been missed by many. Read it and tell us you still think what he's doing is okay!:
"This is where i used to live, in The Republic of Georgia in Tbilisi, (i remember alot of the streets in this video) his name is Tevsi, which means fisherman i thi...nk... He won the DRIFT KING competition, which was held for the memory of the last Drift King competition winner , a guy named Poteli. (its not really drift its just doughnuts around witches hats). Poteli killed 6 or 7 people when he slammed head on in his BMW with a bus full of innocent people and killed himself and a friend in the process. The whole country is full of insane drivers and you CAN get away with driving like this, but they started to crack down on it alot... they impounded my skyline once... so yeah I am not suprised they can get away with it. there are many many fatal accidents there..."

rico180
25-01-13, 15:28
What a dick head!!