PDA

View Full Version : JDM Allstars Professional Drifting 2010

Drift Allstars
19-12-09, 15:00
http://www.jdmallstars.com/forums/logo.gif

JDM All-stars Professional Drift Series 2010
For Immediate Release
December 17th 2009

For 2010 we have now decided to launch ourselves as a full-scale championship where the very best of drivers from both the UK and Europe can do battle under the most competitive championship to date. Our promotion of the sport will double in 2010 with over 15 live events and 5 major JDM events. Our goal has always been to bring the sport to the people and with three high profile street events and two of the biggest car show based events our continuous promotion of the sport will be the highest in 2010.Ours tracks are the ultimate challenge for both driver and car setup to show who really is the best driver in 2010.

Round 1-Trafford Centre Manchester April 17t/18th
The first round will be held at a new location in the Northwest. Once the launch venue for BMW Sauber Formula 1 team in 2008 and now the launch of the 2010 JDM All-stars Series. The first of the leg of the series will kick of a two day action sports show, bringing Professional drifting for the first time to the Northwest of the UK.This new street course will be our biggest event production to-date with the biggest track we have ever designed, with a high-speed track looping through the crowd....

Round 2-Newcastle City June 12th/1th
JDM All stars teams returns to Newcastle for the second year. After the inaugural year which was a groundbreaking event in the Northeast of the UK. The Newcastle Quayside circuit is one of the smallest and demanding circuits in the calendar but is a great crowd pleaser. Newcastle City council have stepped in its support to double the size of the track and keen to combine in a city centre festival event will be great for the sport in 2010.

Round 3- Wembley July 24/25th
JDM All stars returns Wembley for the third year. Now firmly established as the proving ground for Europe’s best drivers to do battle. The 2010 track will see extensive track revisions. This will feature as the final round of the action sports series. Always the highlight of the season

Round 4-Race Circuit August 14/15th
This is going to be an extra special event. All the Press information will be released in January 2010. It will be the highest speed event to date. At a very special circuit.

Round 5-Silverstone September 4/5th
JDM All-stars returns to the 2010 TRAX event. JDM All-stars will be showcased in front of the UK's biggest car show at home of European drifting. This world-renowned track will test drivers to the absolute limit with its high-speed entries. For 2010 we have totally redesigned the track with the help of Silverstone to make a very interesting end of season.

The JDM All-stars Promotional Machine Kicks of In Leeds/Bradford on
April 10th with the first of our exhibition events. Dates for the rest of the exhibition/demo events will be released later in the season that will feature at Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Scotland, Wales, Newcastle and the Southwest. At each location we will be running demonstrations and exhibition events showcasing drifting and promoting the sport.

For more information please check out
JDM AllStars Triple Crown - The Ultimate UK Drifting Show! (http://www.jdmallstars.com)
info@jdmallstars.com

meego1
19-12-09, 17:53
its gona be an epic season, bring this event home to mondello or punchestown some time would be class.
Have to make it to wembly this year ,defo the biggest event on the drift calender.

EvojeepGal
21-12-09, 22:09
I shall be sighting myself for JDM's in 2010:D

stacky
21-12-09, 22:51
cool.................:D

Chuck_g
22-12-09, 19:12
Application in, now to wait.........

Frankae86
22-12-09, 19:33
Application in, now to wait.........

Glad to see the money tree is still blooming out the back :eek:

bart
28-12-09, 12:35
is anyone actually going???
think i gonna book my tickets for the 1st round in manchester......:D

meego1
28-12-09, 13:34
im definitly goin too watch wembly if i hav to beg borrow or steal lol

Frankae86
28-12-09, 15:33
im definitly goin too watch wembly if i hav to beg borrow or steal lol

Think a session will be in order lads............!
Gem will vouch that im very boring to be out with though :D

bart
04-01-10, 22:04
Think a session will be in order lads............!
Gem will vouch that im very boring to be out with though :D

dont worry frank.. we'll sort that out:D

Famous jh
14-01-10, 16:50
Woo! Bring on round 1 in manchester :cool:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yowdy
14-01-10, 17:36
well up to go see the round in wembly

SRray
14-01-10, 21:59

Iv me plane tickets and hotel booked for Manchester lad
Was at Newcastle last year,was savage!:D
And Wembly the year before,even in the wet!:eek::p
Trying to get Brian and a couple others to go,should be a laugh

G.Lenihan
14-01-10, 23:16
wud love to go to manchester round

bart
15-01-10, 01:05
Iv me plane tickets and hotel booked for Manchester lad
Was at Newcastle last year,was savage!:D
And Wembly the year before,even in the wet!:eek::p
Trying to get Brian and a couple others to go,should be a laugh

brian as in belton???
yea shir he rang me tonight like a child..
wants to go to manchester..
so think this is one for the calender :cool:

SRray
15-01-10, 13:12
brian as in belton???
yea shir he rang me tonight like a child..
wants to go to manchester..
so think this is one for the calender :cool:

Yeah lad,was chating him this morning,tell Andy to get his ass in gear!:p
Should be sum session!:)
And the drifting should be good too!!:D

bart
17-01-10, 11:29
Yeah lad,was chating him this morning,tell Andy to get his ass in gear!:p
Should be sum session!:)
And the drifting should be good too!!:D

for sure....
no andy not going now....
hear big niall is going???:eek::eek:
we wont be sober all weekend....:D:D
roll on manchester.......
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

conorosr20
17-01-10, 13:48
Pity we cant have a drift series like that in ireland....

SRray
17-01-10, 23:56
for sure....
no andy not going now....
hear big niall is going???:eek::eek:
we wont be sober all weekend....:D:D
roll on manchester.......
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool:

true that lad!!:D

Prodrifter86
23-01-10, 19:09
tinkin of goin 4 a look at,at least 1 of the rounds!

meego1
01-02-10, 22:39
what drivers are definitely headen over for any of these events??Dmac u gona bring the rx 86 over?????

Robbie Daly Ps13
01-02-10, 22:43
what drivers are definitely headen over for any of these events??Dmac u gona bring the rx 86 over?????

1/Mark Meegan/sr20 yellow submarine
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
:D

meego1
01-02-10, 22:54
we can all dream lol:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
01-02-10, 22:57
we can all dream lol:D

Of a white christmas......:D

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 10:22
Got my email this morning confirming my petition got me into the assessment day :D :D :D

Now just got drive the shit outta the car on the day! :rolleyes:

meego1
17-02-10, 10:29
Got my email this morning confirming my petition got me into the assessment day :D :D :D

good stuff,youve a good car under ye now,no excuses lol.:)..assesments is dat ur able to do quailifying or wht..

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 10:38
Well technically speaking i still have nothing under me at the min! :(

But yea assessement is like a licence day except its not licencing.
Basically go like a trackday, no pressures, drive as u would and they'll assess u like that instead of pressure etc.
Got 2x 1hour sessions on track and hope for the best really

meego1
17-02-10, 10:43
it will all come together that car was ment 4 ye:) that kinda weird way of doing things,is this the way it always was?

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 10:57
Thanks to the help of some very nice folks it should hopefully work out ;)

This is the first year JDM running it this way as theres so much interest in the series, they want to keep the standard at a certain level.

Im sure after i make a tit of myself ill be able to give some more info on it!:D

From what i make out theres only 15people being brought to this stage to be assessed

Mick K
17-02-10, 11:17
Out of interest who's assessing you? Niall Gunn?

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 11:22
Out of interest who's assessing you? Niall Gunn?

Nothings being disclosed but I know before Niall had said a while back the format was changing and there'd be 4-5 people to impress to gain entry as an assessed driver (driver not confirmed already for entry)

Mick K
17-02-10, 11:25
Nothings being disclosed but I know before Niall had said a while back the format was changing and there'd be 4-5 people to impress to gain entry as an assessed driver (driver not confirmed already for entry)

Prob be Niall,Dan Joyce,Panch and Buttsey:D

Ah no,To be fair credit where its due,Hope to see you do well this year,Hell knows your trying hard nuff!This'll be your year!

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 11:33
O..M..G

Mick has a compliment to give!! :eek:

Lol, cheers, if its Buttcrack and Joyce ill just give them a kick up the arse and ill be sorted :D

Id say Chapman will defo be one, after that maybe Mitto, but feck knows

Mick K
17-02-10, 11:35
I can edit and retract Murph:D Dont push me!

Chuck_g
17-02-10, 11:35

Got one too, but due to my car and its big gay turbo i wont make it!! FML :rolleyes:

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 11:44
I can edit and retract Murph:D Dont push me!

I shoulda quoted it then to be safe!!

Got one too, but due to my car and its big gay turbo i wont make it!! FML :rolleyes:

Lol, your well ahead of me so far anyway lol, least u got a car! :o

SWRC Wayne
17-02-10, 15:40
As it happens, UDC events are now recognized by JDM as ranking events. Ie, success in the UDC = qualification for JDM.

UDC Champ Alan McCord will be getting support from us to contest the entire series.

We are also holding 2 DRIFT ELITE events. The winners of these events will be guaranteed a spot in the following JDM round, with financial support from us.

Howzat?!! ;)

Mick K
17-02-10, 15:49
Sounds like loadsa WIN Wayne

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 18:03
We are also holding 2 DRIFT ELITE events. The winners of these events will be guaranteed a spot in the following JDM round, with financial support from us.

Yes please! :D

SWRC Wayne
17-02-10, 19:27
Well, in order to gain an invite to the DRIFT ELITE events, you must either be a UDC Div 1 driver or at least have had good results as a Div 2 driver.

Pro Class drivers from other promotions are often rated as Div 1 with us, but they'd need to make at least 1 UDC outing before hand to secure their invitation.

So get yer bum up to BC and prove yer worth Missus! :D

EvojeepGal
17-02-10, 22:10
Yea but as usual some of your dates clash and then on other dates its prob in between rounds and i be broke!

We'll see what happens, im just interested in the freebie bit but for what it'd cost me to get across for a UDC event it be cheaper to just fork out my own expenses for JDM!:(

meego1
17-02-10, 22:46
Well, in order to gain an invite to the DRIFT ELITE events, you must either be a UDC Div 1 driver or at least have had good results as a Div 2 driver.

Pro Class drivers from other promotions are often rated as Div 1 with us, but they'd need to make at least 1 UDC outing before hand to secure their invitation.

So get yer bum up to BC and prove yer worth Missus! :D

im a division 2 driver wid a few top 16 finishes wayne would dat get me a spot to qualify 4 drift elite???:)

SWRC Wayne
18-02-10, 10:31
Yea but as usual some of your dates clash...

Not this year they don't. Besides, yer just not prioritizing right :p

Our guys that go over won't have to be 'evaluated'. Success in UDC is proof enough ;)

@ meego1
We'll have to see closer to the time Bud. This is gonna be a very competitive year! :cool:

EvojeepGal
18-02-10, 19:22
Not this year they don't. Besides, yer just not prioritizing right :p

Im prioritising what got me sponsorship for this year ;)

SWRC Wayne
18-02-10, 19:41
Then you'll never know how good the water is up here, til ye dip yer toe in ;)

EvojeepGal
18-02-10, 19:43
When i win the lotto maybe, or get more expenses covered it might be an option but in forseeable future tis unllikely as usual :(

Drift Allstars
20-02-10, 17:30
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4305011378_6fe1bd8bff_b.jpg

Mick K
20-02-10, 18:10
Isnt Christys yoke the sexiest S15 ever

shines14
20-02-10, 18:49

your right there

SWRC Wayne
20-02-10, 21:35

It is nice yes, but...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/SideWaysWayne/LASTBLASTConlanMcCord-1-1.jpg :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

bart
21-02-10, 01:51
It is nice yes, but...

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/SideWaysWayne/LASTBLASTConlanMcCord-1-1.jpg :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

but..............
christys is still nicer;)

SWRC Wayne
21-02-10, 02:10
:rolleyes:

Team Karnage
26-02-10, 16:48
dates for the series look good gets better every year
far play Gunner!!!!!!!!

Drift Allstars
09-03-10, 22:36

Its pretty funny the best built S15's in the world are now in the UK/Ireland we need to get them altogether now for a day, and they all have different engine swaps, not one has a SR in it:D

Mick K
09-03-10, 22:37
Its pretty funny the best built S15's in the world are now in the UK/Ireland we need to get them altogether now for a day, and they all have different engine swaps, not one has a SR in it:D

Was at Wembley when Christy ran his first last year and When Phils was there also,Best S15's in the world.

EvojeepGal
09-03-10, 22:40
and they all have different engine swaps, not one has a SR in it:D

Lol, and you only just commented on thema ll coming back SR! :D

Drift Allstars
09-03-10, 22:41
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4421142048_3c16ff71a3.jpg

Famous jh
09-03-10, 22:48
Cant wait for this, flights and accomadation booked since the dates were relased....

Any free tickets goin :D

EvojeepGal
09-03-10, 22:50
Cant wait for this, flights and accomadation booked since the dates were relased....

Any free tickets goin :D

Jump in the back of the truck noone will ever see ya!!! Only fair Gunner gives some tickets for lads makin the trip for the day or so :p:p:p

Drift Allstars
09-03-10, 22:52
Was at Wembley when Christy ran his first last year and When Phils was there also,Best S15's in the world.

Even the japs are being made look ordinary with there builds these days, the race is on for 800-1000 hp car now

Leader Board at the moment for the Crazy Bastard S15 award is
1. Chubbys in its new Color scheme... V8 supercharger 700hp+
2. Christys S15 1JZ is savage 550hp
3. Phils Driftworks S15 2JZ- ...670hp
4. S15.3 Supercharged S15 news coming soon on new pilot... 600hp +
5. Japspeed S15 new engine swap which will make over 700hp (crazy build)
6. Japspeed S15 Danny Eyles RB25 500hp + this year
7. HKS S15 480HP...
8. Conlans S15 2JZ 500 hp now in sumo colors ..

Famous jh
09-03-10, 22:52
Jump in the back of the truck noone will ever see ya!!! Only fair Gunner gives some tickets for lads makin the trip for the day or so :p:p:p

:eek: Haha might take ya up on that :D Yea come on Niall, sort us out :D

Drift Allstars
09-03-10, 22:53
dates for the series look good gets better every year
far play Gunner!!!!!!!!

KARNAGE - dust off the koguchi car and bring it over for a play

meego1
09-03-10, 23:18
Wht colour is chubby goin wid the v8, curious iam?????????:)

Stevo
09-03-10, 23:20
Wht colour is chubby goin wid the v8, curious iam?????????:)

Was he not out on sunday??

meego1
09-03-10, 23:34
he was but drivin a pokey onevia..

Prodrifter86
10-03-10, 16:18

i might going 4 a look at the first round! not sure yet have to check the funds:p

Drift Allstars
11-03-10, 11:09
Maybe an idea to have a clubstand for Driftireland at Wembley....
We have many other International clubstands/drift clubs now travel from all over UK and even Europe

PeterT
11-03-10, 12:20
Maybe an idea to have a clubstand for Driftireland at Wembley....
We have many other International clubstands/drift clubs now travel from all over UK and even Europe

Could we have a reeeealy good spot for our stand, id drive over for that :D:D

meego1
15-03-10, 10:50
rumour has it Luke fink will be here for some jdm allstars this season,this guy has got skills:)

meego1
17-03-10, 21:18
seems julian smith is makin a come back aswell as mulvey, it just gets better and better...

EvojeepGal
17-03-10, 21:51
seems julian smith is makin a come back aswell as

Although this is/was the plan, there are some setbacks

Drift Allstars
02-04-10, 09:32
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/RIA/jdm%20preview/JDM%20PREVIEW/DSC3840%20copy.jpg
http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/03/31/preview-gt-gt-jdm-allstars-2010.aspx?CommentPosted=true#commentmessage

meego1
02-04-10, 09:54
im gona throw my hat in the ring early here and predict ,deane,fink,mckeever,chubby to shake things up this year and a welcome return to julian smith who could be a very dark horse, from his video on driftworks the old gaurd hasnt lost any of his old skills.... gona be an epic season:D

Famous jh
02-04-10, 10:57
Woooooo :D

I cant fucking wait for Manchester :D

Drift Allstars
03-06-10, 23:14
For Immediate Release
May 13th 2010

2010 Schedule Change
Due to some minor changes with our flagship event, Wembley Street drift, we have had to re-schedule rounds two, three, four. Wembley street drift, the biggest street drift event in Europe, has historically changed dates for both of the past two years due to other major events at the venue and for 2010 this change will be one of even greater significance, as the event will now be held just a week before the final round takes place at Silverstone. Moving forward with a view to the future, we are trying to assist international drivers/teams in their efforts to compete by holding the final two rounds over consecutive weeks to bring down costs and allow them to compete in two competitions for one set of transport costs. Also pivotal to this set of date changes is a partnership with Nissan Cars GB that will introduce to JDM Allstars one of the fastest custom venues in Europe. As well as being one of the best venues on the calendar, this will be the start of a strong long term relationship with Nissan Cars GB.

JDM Allstars Round 2
Drift Donington -Alpine Circuit June 26th
A new circuit introduced to the schedule, that was due to be launched in August. This world famous course will host round 2 on its never before used alpine course in partnership with Drift Donington, the biggest public drift facility in the UK. The alpine course will utilise some of the most dramatic track design ever used bringing Urban/Touge/Street courses together and with several elevation changes to one complete course. Always pushing the boundaries of custom built track design this should be a major highlight.

JDM Allstars Round 3
Newcastle Street Circuit July 3/4th
This event is now being held at the Nissan Motor Manufacturing UK facility, 10 minutes from our previous venue. It offers better facilities than the previous venue, more space and the opportunity to begin a partnership with Nissan Cars GB. This purpose built track is being constructed at Nissan’s biggest UK plant. This new larger venue will be a great addition to the series and will allow us to cope with the sell out crowds that now follow the JDM Allstars series.

JDM Allstars Round 4
Wembley Street Circuit August 28-29th
Wembley street drift is now into its third year. This is now the biggest street event in Europe with up to 80 drivers from all over Europe flocking to see if they have what it takes to beat JDM’s best. A few wild card drivers will be attending both this event and Round 5 and will be fighting for the win trying to upset the established contenders.

JDM Allstars Round 5
Silverstone Circuit September 5th
The Silverstone event returns for its second year, in combination with the UK's leading performance and styling show, TRAX, at the world famous Silverstone circuit. This perfect end to the season will utilise Silverstone notorious Luffield drift layout, but this time with a twist, to determine who will lift the crown of the 2010 JDM Allstars Series.

We realise that this will require some changing of arrangements such as hotels for some of you, and for that we apologise, but we hope that you appreciate these changes are being made purely in an effort to secure the long term success of the series and provide a platform for the best drivers throughout Europe to come and compete at the highest level at the best events.

JDM Allstars Round 2 Donington Saturday June 26th
JDM Allstars Round 3 Newcastle Sat-Sun July 3/4th
JDM Allstars Round 4 Wembley Sat-SunAugust 28-29th
JDM Allstars Round 5 Silverstone September 5th

Barry
04-06-10, 00:08
@Gunner, are we gonna see the falken men back over for any rounds or are they staying on there side of the water this year ??

EvojeepGal
04-06-10, 05:28
Round 2 is now clashing with Prodrift, Citywest

richy
04-06-10, 07:16
I'd time booked off work and a hotel @ Wembley booked.

Now Cancelled. Shame, was really looking forward to it! :(

bart
04-06-10, 07:18

me to lad...................
raging now.......
think we'll book the boat a few days and just go over....
wanna see what all this hype is about UK drifting..
hear its class....

Drift Allstars
04-06-10, 07:38
raging now.......
hear its class....

its not cancelled? JDM Allstars Round 4 Wembley Sat-Sun August 28-29th
Every year we have had to change dates due to stadium events, hence why we gave people a 4 month warning

Even if you wanna stay in the UK you can got o silverstone the week after for the final round

most people have just swapped the dates and of there hotel and ferry ?

bart
04-06-10, 09:42
its not cancelled? JDM Allstars Round 4 Wembley Sat-Sun August 28-29th
Every year we have had to change dates due to stadium events, hence why we gave people a 4 month warning

Even if you wanna stay in the UK you can got o silverstone the week after for the final round

most people have just swapped the dates and of there hotel and ferry ?

but we booked flights lad..
hence now why we saying we'll go on the boat..
are these the proper dates so??
wont change again?????
cheers

Drift Allstars
10-06-10, 13:26
but we booked flights lad..
hence now why we saying we'll go on the boat..
are these the proper dates so??
wont change again?????
cheers

no wont be changing 110% fully locked down

Drift Allstars
10-06-10, 13:34
raging now.......
hear its class....

theres no hype at all just the best guys in UK/Europe going head to head

Interesting Fact Flat Eric was the last irishman on the top step of podium in 2008, Carpo and Ffrenchy have come the closest with top 8 finish's

Who will be the next?