PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: s14a Abs sensors Wanted

Dori_Rory
09-11-12, 17:54
As above, one of the lads s14a failed nct today on abs so needs to sort it without wiring it to the oil light so needs working abs sensors.

The car is a non turbo but doubt that'll make any difference. Let me know if yous can help me out. need them posted to donegal and asap for retest .

cheers

Rory

slithertooth
09-11-12, 18:03
Front ones Rory, I can donate the 2 fronts off the R34, abs is no longer being used , just get me a good deal on that bootlid:):)

Dori_Rory
09-11-12, 18:04
Yeah, are they the same do ya know?

slithertooth
09-11-12, 18:39
Yeah, are they the same do ya know?

Imagine so...... nissans!!

flynhy
09-11-12, 18:50
I failed for the same, but i`m missing a diff ABS sensor. As i went to Nissan and they told be 550e for the sensor i wired the ABS light to the Oil light and driving like that. Passed NCT with no problems.

Dori_Rory
09-11-12, 20:21
I failed for the same, but i`m missing a diff ABS sensor. As i went to Nissan and they told be 550e for the sensor i wired the ABS light to the Oil light and driving like that. Passed NCT with no problems.

Does a 14a have an abs sensor on the diff?

flynhy
09-11-12, 21:46
Does a 14a have an abs sensor on the diff?

Yes it does and if you find one on some diff it is pain in the ass to take it off. We broke two of them before i decided to wire the lights. If you have one i`ll be happy to buy it of ya.

Dori_Rory
09-11-12, 22:55
Yes it does and if you find one on some diff it is pain in the ass to take it off. We broke two of them before i decided to wire the lights. If you have one i`ll be happy to buy it of ya.

Dont have one but thanks for the info. might have to end up wiring it to the oil light if its not the front brakes sensors. Ive been told that the nct gimps are copping onto this now though. up here anyway

japman
09-11-12, 22:57
i have diff sensor there 50e posted

flynhy
09-11-12, 23:16
Dont have one but thanks for the info. might have to end up wiring it to the oil light if its not the front brakes sensors. Ive been told that the nct gimps are copping onto this now though. up here anyway

It`s easy job to wire it. I passed NCT a month ago and no one said anything, even though i went to 2 different NCT centres here in Dublin.

i have diff sensor there 50e posted

Is it working?

japman
10-11-12, 15:50
yeah perfect took it out for another lad who didn want it then