PDA

View Full Version : mondello today

damo86
13-12-09, 19:32
well what do ye think of today, any pics or vids throw them up

Midnight
13-12-09, 19:41
VERY GOOD DAY.I liked the new addittion to the track,nice fast entry to the back straight.

BIG FAIL on wetting the track down to wait for this............"reduce noise level"

Any way they didn,t wet it after 2 which maid for a nice dry afternoon.Drove the rocks outa my car.Bitterly cold but ha:D:D

Fail on di staff,my car is still going round di stickerless!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where were you guys?????????

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 19:45
VERY GOOD DAY.I liked the new addittion to the track,nice fast entry to the back straight.

BIG FAIL on wetting the track down to wait for this............"reduce noise level"

Any way they didn,t wet it after 2 which maid for a nice dry afternoon.Drove the rocks outa my car.Bitterly cold but ha:D:D

Fail on di staff,my car is still going round di stickerless!!!!!!!!!!!!!Where were you guys?????????

What car you in ted? i was there but no stickers...

Yeah the wetting of the track is to keep the tire screeth down as the neighbours are complaining, as Tire Noise will travel further that Engine Noise *Eric explained that to me today :)

But the thing is, they complain about it happening o the street and then when the lads go to the track and do it safely they complain about the noise then... :mad:

if mondello gets banned from drifting, well thats drifting in ireland over & back onto the streets!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

damo86
13-12-09, 19:45
ya mine too what were ya driving, i was in the white s14 with the bumpers off

Administrator
13-12-09, 19:51

Everyone's in Scotland or carless! Fuck our lives!

Midnight
13-12-09, 19:52
Black S13,GT wing and gold workmeisters.

Without a doubt.They should just there homes soundproofed:D:D

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 19:52
Everyone's in Scotland or carless! Fuck our lives!

Whats in scotland? :confused:

what did i miss?

Midnight
13-12-09, 19:53
[quote=darragh;50425]everyone's in scotland or carless! Fuck our lives![/

FAAIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL HAHA

Administrator
13-12-09, 19:53
Whats in scotland? :confused:

what did i miss?

All the di Staff, apart from me, I just don't have a car!

Any more info on the crash?

benhachi
13-12-09, 19:54
one word FREEZIN :eek:

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 19:54

Yeah the wetting of the track is to keep the tire screeth down as the neighbours are complaining, as Tire Noise will travel further that Engine Noise *Eric explained that to me today :)

But the thing is, they complain about it happening o the street and then when the lads go to the track and do it safely they complain about the noise then... :mad:

if mondello gets banned from drifting, well thats drifting in ireland over & back onto the streets!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its rediclous wetting the track what were they at if anything the cars would be revving higher on a wet surface....... :confused:

Wasn't driving myself today but couldn't get over the amount of lads spinning all day constant yellow flags everywhere....... I know its a practice day and all but they shouldn't let shiteboxes out it just ruins it for the lads who can drive.......:(

Was very impressed with Wez Keating all day he's gonna be one to watch out for next year big time.........:D His entry into honda coner was just epic all day....... :eek:

Very aggresive driver and exciting to watch.......:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 19:56
Black S13,GT wing and gold workmeisters.

Without a doubt.They should just there homes soundproofed:D:D

Nice car lad the works are just pure class.....:D

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 20:01
Its rediclous wetting the track what were they at if anything the cars would be revving higher on a wet surface....... :confused:

Wasn't driving myself today but couldn't get over the amount of lads spinning all day constant yellow flags everywhere....... I know its a practice day and all but they shouldn't let shiteboxes out it just ruins it for the lads who can drive.......:(

Was very impressed with Wez Keating all day he's gonna be one to watch out for next year big time.........:D His entry into honda coner was just epic all day....... :eek:

Very aggresive driver and exciting to watch.......:D

I know what your saying yeh but i duno.. its a no win suitation with some people, they take it of the street and then still complain :mad:

Wez was on fire all day.. was impressed by him alright!

Yeh, i think there should be a seperation next day,

1. Shit Boxes
2. Road cars
3. Beginners
4. Professionals

i know it couldnt work exactly like that above, but you get what i mean...

damo86
any pics or vids

onevia
was that a dig at me daly

ha had a great day out bit shit with wetting the track

did a bit of damage off the tyres but well worth it ha
if your not tipping it your not trying hard enough

they should split it was only my second time out in the car and wez keep fly up behind me and had to get out of his way some car and pilot his entrys were sicks

Midnight
13-12-09, 20:02
Thanks lad,they belong to my cousin,have to buy a good set to live up to them coz they look super on it.

JUST REMEMBERED,could it be???????????????,...........Irelands 1st drift scooby.
I never seen 1 at it before over here.!!!!!!!!!!

damo86
13-12-09, 20:04
scooby was a cool yolk

Stevo
13-12-09, 20:09
Fuckin freezing there today, seen a few cars with di stickers.. Sum fairly cool pilots there, have to say bart that 180 you sold was sweet:cool: Carltons ftw!!:p
Scoobie goin sideways was different aswell!

Frankae86
13-12-09, 20:11

Thats true lad, ill be finding a log book and chassis plate for my car anyway ;)
Pics of the sideways impreza NOW!!!

EvojeepGal
13-12-09, 20:13
Freeeezin is an understatement! Seemed like less cars whhich was good, do agree on trying to seperate cars a bit better but its impossible for Mondello to do that without being involved properly in the scene, would be an idea to try group cars better.

Wez did say on msn at 3am this morning he be on the wand at the bridge lol, was great craic out in the car with him, tis alright Wez, gimme a few more weeks an ill give ya a run for yer money :p lol

EvojeepGal
13-12-09, 20:15
Thats true lad, ill be finding a log book and chassis plate for my car anyway ;)
Pics of the sideways impreza NOW!!!

Ive one of them, .........;)

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:17
I know what your saying yeh but i duno.. its a no win suitation with some people, they take it of the street and then still complain :mad:

Wez was on fire all day.. was impressed by him alright!

Yeh, i think there should be a seperation next day,

1. Shit Boxes
2. Road cars
3. Beginners
4. Professionals

i know it couldnt work exactly like that above, but you get what i mean...

I know exactly what ya mean...... There was a 00 and a 03 3 series bmw's road cars out there today like come on for fuck sake they wouldn't spin wheels in 2nd let alone drift....... Its a 150 for the day and ya don't wanna be paying that to be stuck behind some muppet........:(

And it wasn't a dig at you huntstown your only starting out like ya have to start somewhere but ya shouldn't be put in with the lads who have been at it years....... :(

In my eyes mondello are just a shower of money grabbing bastards who don't give a fuck once they get paid....... Like how hard can it be to put a bit of organisation on the matter:confused:

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 20:17
Ive one of them, .........;)

make a sale... go go go!!!

theres a easy few €€€

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 20:21
I know exactly what ya mean...... There was a 00 and a 03 3 series bmw's road cars out there today like come on for fuck sake they wouldn't spin wheels in 2nd let alone drift....... Its a 150 for the day and ya don't wanna be paying that to be stuck behind some muppet........:(

And it wasn't a dig at you huntstown your only starting out like ya have to start somewhere but ya shouldn't be put in with the lads who have been at it years....... :(

In my eyes mondello are just a shower of money grabbing bastards who don't give a fuck once they get paid....... Like how hard can it be to put a bit of organisation on the matter:confused:

Thats 03 3 Series BMW was a 3 liter petrol ;) but had a standard diff...

I know what you mean, people dont want to be stuck behind some wanker acting the maggit in his junker holdin them up...

theres a diff betweek people that are only learning and beginners (mysell will be oneof them!!) and then theres twats just acting the gobshite!

Langer
13-12-09, 20:24
Thanks lad,they belong to my cousin,have to buy a good set to live up to them coz they look super on it.

JUST REMEMBERED,could it be???????????????,...........Irelands 1st drift scooby.
I never seen 1 at it before over here.!!!!!!!!!!

Great day today,worth freezing my bits off for:D
Your car looked savage,1 of the nicest cars there today.
The subaru looked and sounded class fair play to him,he could fairly handle it.
I feel the guys pain in the black 180 who crashed,A mint car,he didnt have it long,his 1st time out and hit it twice:(

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:24
Thats 03 3 Series BMW was a 3 liter petrol ;) but had a standard diff...

I know what you mean, people dont want to be stuck behind some wanker acting the maggit in his junker holdin them up...

theres a diff betweek people that are only learning and beginners (mysell will be oneof them!!) and then theres twats just acting the gobshite!

You hit the nail on the head lad......:)

yowdy
13-12-09, 20:29
woz a class day,, on noise levels, i live close to mondello and i no they have bn up in court a number of times over the years over noise, better a wet track than no track at all,the two boys in the gsi's were a laugh to watch,,scooby woz real different to watch,, keven k woz on form,, wez "is a sick fucker" with his backways entry:D, the new track layout woz class

git
13-12-09, 20:31
good day had to go early box leakn fluid didnt want to keep goin just to be safe !i was out in d black 32 and with my mate eoin in d mark 2 chaser

onevia
13-12-09, 20:34
yeah agree with ya daly never should have been on track with the likes of wez he was just far to fast compared to most of the cars out with him and never let up the whole day

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:34
woz a class day,, on noise levels, i live close to mondello and i no they have bn up in court a number of times over the years over noise, better a wet track than no track at all,the two boys in the gsi's were a laugh to watch,,scooby woz real different to watch,, keven k woz on form,, wez "is a sick fucker" with his backways entry:D, the new track layout woz class

I still think its cat....... 150 to drive on a wet track....... :eek: Im surprised they don't charge us for wetting the track aswell........:rolleyes:

Aidan Hogan
13-12-09, 20:36
any pics or video's lads ??

yowdy
13-12-09, 20:36
I still think its cat....... 150 to drive on a wet track....... :eek: Im surprised they don't charge us for wetting the track aswell........:rolleyes:

well i no where what ya mean man but look what happend rosegreen,,

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:40
well i no where what ya mean man but look what happend rosegreen,,

Its true aswell I know where your coming from but surely drifting isn't the noisest motorsport in mondello........:confused:

EvojeepGal
13-12-09, 20:42
All i no is the fukers in Mondello have been forever keeping drifters out of trackdays etc and now its the only thing thats holding the place together with the amount of driftdays they've held in the last while and as often as they do:rolleyes:

joeymc
13-12-09, 20:42
,the two boys in the gsi's were a laugh to watch

they wer two handy drivers & midnight in the black ps was was great to watch as well carryin some good speed

the blue s15 had a close 1 right wer i was standing stoped inches from the grass bank

the wetting of the track is a bit dodgy in my eyes it cant be much fun going from wet to dry surfaces all the time

yowdy
13-12-09, 20:45
Its true aswell I know where your coming from but surely drifting isn't the noisest motorsport in mondello........:confused:

its not engine noise its the tyre squeel man,,

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:48
All i no is the fukers in Mondello have been forever keeping drifters out of trackdays etc and now its the only thing thats holding the place together with the amount of driftdays they've held in the last while and as often as they do:rolleyes:

Well there definitly making serious buck off us cause thats the only reason there bringing us back......... :confused:

We should go on strike.......:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:50
its not engine noise its the tyre squeel man,,

I know that but in my eyes the engine noise is just as loud as tyre squeel.......:confused:

What ya reckon........:p

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 20:51
they wer two handy drivers & midnight in the black ps was was great to watch as well carryin some good speed

the blue s15 had a close 1 right wer i was standing stoped inches from the grass bank

the wetting of the track is a bit dodgy in my eyes it cant be much fun going from wet to dry surfaces all the time

I won't be up to ya joe theses debates are too good to leave......:D

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 20:51
I know that but in my eyes the engine noise is just as loud as tyre squeel.......:confused:

What ya reckon........:p

Tyre Squeel travels further supposly tho... i duno im not a expert but theres nothing we can do about the wetting of the track.

just be thankful that mondello is letting drifters back in to use the track again... :D

Frankae86
13-12-09, 20:54

Thats very true i copped that aswell.

damo86
13-12-09, 21:02
and a tenner at the gate and a tenner for passengers on thr track, bit of a joke

wezwkd
13-12-09, 21:05
Thanks for the comments guys :) I was having lots of fun out there today as ye could see. The only times I slowed up was because we were laughing so much in the car. lol

I have said it to the guys in Mondello on a number of occasions to divide the groups up. It would be more beneficial for the drivers & better for people to watch also but it seems to always fall on deaf ears.

Wetting the track is a bit of a pain in the ass but if its wet track or no track ill have wet track please. But just wetting the corners is kind of suicidal. They should wet it all if thats gonna be the case.

Robbie Daly Ps13
13-12-09, 21:11
Thanks for the comments guys :) I was having lots of fun out there today as ye could see. The only times I slowed up was because we were laughing so much in the car. lol

I have said it to the guys in Mondello on a number of occasions to divide the groups up. It would be more beneficial for the drivers & better for people to watch also but it seems to always fall on deaf ears.

Wetting the track is a bit of a pain in the ass but if its wet track or no track ill have wet track please. But just wetting the corners is kind of suicidal. They should wet it all if thats gonna be the case.

Its madness....... They don't give a shit about any of the drivers or there cars up there all they want is the money......... :mad:

It still is a savage day out but like you said deaf ears basically means they don't give a shit..........!

EvojeepGal
13-12-09, 21:13
I wonder would Mondello let anyone step in to help out in the dividing of classes? Fuk id even do it all it is is a few phone calls, a pen and paper and having some familiarity with the drivers and what stages their driving is at

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 21:15

I fully agree with you there wez...

stupid just wetting corners!!

onevia
13-12-09, 21:22
wez you terrified me when ya were behind me
and when in front of me ya amazed me and had me trying some entrys i couldnt manage all in good fun

your right about the corners would be alright if the whole track was wet but the swapping makes it pure dodge

Kaleb180
13-12-09, 21:29
well what a greay day ! my first track day and i was delighted , . the 180 went without missing a beat . well happy ! yea d hole wetting the track was a pain in d arse ..... but like already said ..... wet track better than no track! and if they are gona wet it then they mite aswell wet d hole bloody thing not just d coroners ! Feckn madness with d hole 10euro at d gate .... and then when i went to sign a passenger in they askt for 10 euro aswell ??? feck that if i was payn it !!!!:rolleyes:
Big thanks to yowdy for bringn d car out for me ...... sound chap !;)
All in all do great day ..... apart from d FREEEEZIN weather ha !

Kaleb180
13-12-09, 21:31
have to say was liken d hole new track set up ....... something different ?

what everyone else think of it ?????

onevia
13-12-09, 21:40
think the new set up is much better :D :D

yowdy
13-12-09, 21:41
well what a greay day ! my first track day and i was delighted , . the 180 went without missing a beat . well happy ! yea d hole wetting the track was a pain in d arse ..... but like already said ..... wet track better than no track! and if they are gona wet it then they mite aswell wet d hole bloody thing not just d coroners ! Feckn madness with d hole 10euro at d gate .... and then when i went to sign a passenger in they askt for 10 euro aswell ??? feck that if i was payn it !!!!:rolleyes:
Big thanks to yowdy for bringn d car out for me ...... sound chap !;)
All in all do great day ..... apart from d FREEEEZIN weather ha !

glad to help man:D

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 21:50
glad to help man:D

hope you goin to help me in january :p

onevia
13-12-09, 21:55
any one have any pics or videos from today

Cooldrft
13-12-09, 21:55

But just wetting the corners is kind of suicidal. They should wet it all if thats gonna be the case.

A drifters organisation of some kind is needed in cases like that.
I've seen several dangerous practices over the years.
All it takes is 1 serious accident + the drift practice will come to a end.

yowdy
13-12-09, 21:57
hope you goin to help me in january :p

ah maby i will

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 22:05
All it takes is 1 serious accident + the drift practice will come to a end.

I fully 100% agree!!

This is where PRODRIFT (or simalar) should be standing in and making sure that the practise track meets to a certain standard, like not just wetting corners of the track but weting the whole track!

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 22:05
ah maby i will

ah sure andy your too kind! :D

hopefully i wont need ya tho and il have my own trailer :)

meego1
13-12-09, 22:12
jesus ur in flying form 2nte daly, think u shud head up the drivers commite ,give ye somthing to sink ur teeth in2...Liken the new track layout much better me thinks,a few more corners for your money. definitly should be split in2 classes, as Danni siad 5mins would sort every1 out.
Ye wez and stone in kindregan car were given loads in2 honda savage stuff..

Famous jh
13-12-09, 23:22
Sounds like twas a good day! What was the new track layout??

markII-90
13-12-09, 23:33
The new layout is much better, but wettin just the corners is a bit ropey loads of people spinning ....

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 23:35
The new layout is much better, but wettin just the corners is a bit ropey loads of people spinning ....

You where on fire out there today lad!!

Thats a fair nice chaser of yours! first time iv seen it close up... :)

markII-90
13-12-09, 23:41
cheers dude :D and its not a chaser its a markII :p

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 23:46
cheers dude :D and its not a chaser its a markII :p

No bother.. that was me who was talkin 2 chris & you about tyres ;)

haha... had a feelin you would say that!

wouldnt mind a owl chaser tho like yours :p :p

markII-90
13-12-09, 23:49
oh yeah ha..

had some laugh with the fella in the maroon colour carlton with the bus eireann stickers on it :D fookin quality drivin from that dude..

Dunnedriftin
13-12-09, 23:51
oh yeah ha..

had some laugh with the fella in the maroon colour carlton with the bus eireann stickers on it :D fookin quality drivin from that dude..

i just remember seein you flat out, coming outa honda corner and the roar outa that engine :eek: sounds sweet!

i would love to been out there today :o

Langer
13-12-09, 23:55
heres a video of today

View My Video (http://tinypic.com/r/j8pjl0/6)

wezwkd
14-12-09, 11:26
Any footage of Honda. ?

gem-s13
14-12-09, 12:11
who was the lad in the ROB sr20 twin cam? was going well was the first time in car since it was built i heard???

nicknack
14-12-09, 13:18
I thought it was a great day for the drifting. The weather was ideal, no rain, but then out came the tractor. Mint piece!!!!!!!!

They shouldnt of been wetting down the corners for definate as that is not drifting, that is hoping.

I came down at about 11 or so and got to the gate, and your one there says to me €10 each, myself and my mate were down. I was fookin furious as never before have I had to pay for a track day in all the years that I've been going down there. What was this all about? I wouldn't mind but I was only staying till lunchtime and had to head off again. we were just saying when we were in there that we should have given her a laser and see what would have happened then!

Some of you's out there were doing deadly have to say, really good to watch yis!!

@Kaleb, fair play on the first track day, played a stormer, glad the car held up for you!

@ Robbie Daly, your car is beautiful looking, we were commenting on your car for the whole session. Really took the corners nicely and sideways central!!

@Onevia, fair play to you lad, its hard when your under pressure from the other faster guys out there but you have to start somewhere and what better place than mondello.

@Wez, too much to say,.......Class!!!!

As regards the seperating system, I think would be the best Idea as for the faster guys, it would mean no back markers, but for the learners, it would take the pressure off a little bit and be able to make mistakes and learn from these in your own time.

Some day when I have the guts and tyres and petrol I'll get the F150 out, looking forward to that!!!!!

Fair play to all involved though! ;)

bart
14-12-09, 13:18
Any footage of Honda. ?

yea ur entry was class ted...

Greg
14-12-09, 13:28
It wouldn't be that hard to set up groups. Everybody has an idea of what standard their driving is and should be able to speak up and go out with the group that suits them best.

Stonie
14-12-09, 13:41
honda entry was savage i couldn get de car to go any faster down de straight:-) good day and thanks to kev for de spin:-)

yowdy
14-12-09, 13:51
honda entry was savage i couldn get de car to go any faster down de straight:-) good day and thanks to kev for de spin:-)

sick man with your tyre preasure:D

Stonie
14-12-09, 13:53
ah they weren half hard enough:-)

yowdy
14-12-09, 17:34
ah they weren half hard enough:-)

sick sick man:)

Midnight
14-12-09, 18:40

Thanks lad!!!I though at times i wasn't half fast enough but seems not ha:D:D

Midnight
14-12-09, 18:41
Great day today,worth freezing my bits off for:D
Your car looked savage,1 of the nicest cars there today.
The subaru looked and sounded class fair play to him,he could fairly handle it.
I feel the guys pain in the black 180 who crashed,A mint car,he didnt have it long,his 1st time out and hit it twice:(

Thanks for the comments lad.

Kaleb180
14-12-09, 19:46
Some of you's out there were doing deadly have to say, really good to watch yis!!

@Kaleb, fair play on the first track day, played a stormer, glad the car held up for you!

Sound dude ;)...... never saw ya out there do ?
should of came over n said hi !

damo86
14-12-09, 19:47
@ kelab were you parked beside me in the green 180???

Kaleb180
14-12-09, 19:54
@ kelab were you parked beside me in the green 180???

yea lad thats was me ..... car deckt out in d.i stickers ! :D

damo86
14-12-09, 20:17
cool i was in the white bumperless 14

podge
14-12-09, 20:27
wats the new track layout

Kaleb180
14-12-09, 20:28
yea i remember alrite .... did u smack the back of it at some stage ????

Did d marshall give out to you for drifting in where you
where parkt ???

Kaleb180
14-12-09, 20:32
wats the new track layout

after d hole in d hedge and the big sweeping right u went staight on , throw a set of tyres and back out before dunlop ...... emmm thats d best i can explain it :o ha ha ! ya need pics to really see and undestand it ! if ya no mondello you'd prob be able to imagen it ..... :rolleyes:

podge
14-12-09, 20:49
after d hole in d hedge and the big sweeping right u went staight on , throw a set of tyres and back out before dunlop ...... emmm thats d best i can explain it :o ha ha ! ya need pics to really see and undestand it ! if ya no mondello you'd prob be able to imagen it ..... :rolleyes:

i think tats the rally cross route is it ill find a you tube link

damo86
14-12-09, 20:53
yea i remember alrite .... did u smack the back of it at some stage ????

Did d marshall give out to you for drifting in where you
where parkt ???

ya i smakd the back bumper and ya the marshal gave out to me but i wasnt driving it at the time another lad was

nicknack
14-12-09, 20:54
Sound dude ;)...... never saw ya out there do ?
should of came over n said hi !

Was just up in the stand for a while, was in the pits at one stage but dint see you!!

podge
14-12-09, 20:55

is tis the new route lookks a bit rough if it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DucBXrQKsPk

way2fastforu
14-12-09, 21:00
na doubt thats it thats the rallycross section of the track two them bits they drove through are gravel an full of pot holes couldn drift on that

damo86
14-12-09, 21:03
no thats not it

bart
14-12-09, 21:14
think this is it???????
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww246/bart180sx/219_small_1203685156.jpg

Dunnedriftin
14-12-09, 21:30
think this is it???????

Thats it bart!

Stevo
14-12-09, 22:26
Nitro circus :cool:

Kaleb180
14-12-09, 22:53
yea thats it bart .... ha thats makes it more easy to understand !:)

Kav gts-t
15-12-09, 00:02
Few pictures before the camera died :(

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3310.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3316.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3317.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3318.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3319.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3320.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3321.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3322.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3323.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3324.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3325.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3326.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3327.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3328.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3329.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3330.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3331.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3332.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3333.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3334.jpg

Kav gts-t
15-12-09, 00:02
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3335.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3336.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3337.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3338.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3339.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3340.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3341.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3343.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3344.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3345.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3346.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3347.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3348.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3349.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3350.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3351.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3352.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3353.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3354.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/kav-man/Drifting/Mondello%2013-12-09/DSCF3355.jpg

Kav gts-t
15-12-09, 00:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfpZfrchHs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu83SL4pEec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIEty9WHLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5gzTuQ062o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSJ53hChsao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ik7Su-slw

yowdy
15-12-09, 00:07
the two jz cars sounded savage

Amy G
15-12-09, 11:30
yea thats it bart .... ha thats makes it more easy to understand !:)

Thats it bart!

think this is it???????

That ain't it, thats the International circuit... It was part of the rally cross track we did, thats actually used as an access road for tow cars, emergency services etc

Greg
15-12-09, 11:56
The red line is what the lads are talking about. :)

Amy G
15-12-09, 12:05
The red line is what the lads are talking about. :)

Sorry meant to say National... hehe....

The track was shorter than the red route in the pic..... Cut off earlier just at the hairpin before Bikeworld :o

Dunnedriftin
15-12-09, 12:08
Sorry meant to say National... hehe....

The track was shorter than the red route in the pic..... Cut off earlier just at the hairpin before Bikeworld :o

We all make mistakes...

yeh i was thinking that myself that it was cut off a bit shorter, but i think i was just a rough sketch by bart, dosnt look like 2 much detail... :p

Greg
15-12-09, 14:39
You said on the last page

Thats it bart!
so make up your mind and stop licking arse, you.

Dunnedriftin
15-12-09, 14:47
You said on the last page

so make up your mind and stop licking arse, you.

Well greg, barts diagram is it,

its just not 100% accurate, its out by a little bit thats all...

so whats your problem?
i said yeah it is it, and then just said in my next post it a little bit shorter, thats it ? pm if you like!

Goldstone drift
15-12-09, 17:47

Wit your face disease tires ha ha ha:D

titey86
15-12-09, 18:05
any1 on here own the soarer??

Dunnedriftin
15-12-09, 18:43

That the 1 with the ''V'' shaped Rad & intercooler?

Dunnedriftin
15-12-09, 18:44

That the 1 with the ''V'' shaped Rad & intercooler?

& big fook off turbo??

mms motorsport
15-12-09, 19:05
i own the soarer,had a good days crack

markII-90
15-12-09, 19:06

1JZ ftw :)

titey86
15-12-09, 19:28

looks proper mean dude...have one myself doin a manual conversion on it, how do ya find yours drifting??

Greg
15-12-09, 20:04
Well greg, barts diagram is it,

its just not 100% accurate, its out by a little bit thats all...

so whats your problem?
i said yeah it is it, and then just said in my next post it a little bit shorter, thats it ? pm if you like!

http://blog.fishhighhook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/stewart-on-fish-1-544x408.jpg

:D

mms motorsport
15-12-09, 22:09
you need til get rid of standard turbos first get a big single.need every bit of it on such a heavey car.coilovers is a must,an a 2 way diff.an stering lock modified.an wide track the car on a good set of spacers,an get rear camber an toe to 0.been changing the setup the last while now im happy with the handling.now its time for the motec