PDA

View Full Version : Check dis out!!!haha

Richie200sx
09-12-09, 18:29
Meself, daves-13 and jimmy frm da site nd a couple of da lads wer beerin on da roof of me extension durin da summer wen 1 of da lads locked tryd 1 of dem jump tru ur arm tingys nd dis wat happend!!!:D:D

O nd jimmy really laughs like dat!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TAnLpIlbvk&feature=related

Will
09-12-09, 18:40
I have never in my life seen a post with such disgraceful grammar and spelling. My deepest apologies if you are 15 years old.

that is all.

Derk
09-12-09, 19:01
I have never in my life seen a post with such disgraceful grammer and spelling. My deepest apologies if you are 15 years old.

that is all.

''Grammer'' is actually spelt grammar.
Learn to spell yourself first before you criticise anyone else.

that is all.

bart
09-12-09, 21:53
dutch gold... hard core boys there...
fair funny though:D

Richie200sx
09-12-09, 22:59
hahahahaha fail Will, nice1 Derk haha!!!

Nd dutch gold 2 da bone!!!:D

gem-s13
09-12-09, 23:39
''Grammer'' is actually spelt grammar.
Learn to spell yourself first before you criticise anyone else.

that is all.

how long did it take u to find the one word Will spelt wrong get a life mate the "txt speak" and spelling is fucking shocking in that post as on most sites it is not welcome so should not be used

Chuck_g
09-12-09, 23:47
Ah get over it boys, we live in a world where txting is more common than ringing!!! Kool vid, pure shit we all do for the skit :)

Derk
09-12-09, 23:52
how long did it take u to find the one word Will spelt wrong get a life mate the "txt speak" and spelling is fucking shocking in that post as on most sites it is not welcome so should not be used

Ah relax, i copped it straight away. I just thought if Will was going to go to the trouble of replying with a post complaining about grammar and spelling that he'd be more careful of his own spelling.. Thought it was funny more than anything else.

sbradley
10-12-09, 00:04
not as if you get gold stars for spelling on these sites so who gives a fuck once da message gets across..

as derk said if a lad is goin to criticise ud think he,d check his own first

NIALL JZX
10-12-09, 00:20
haha . the laugh is gas....:):)

Bubba
10-12-09, 00:34
haha . the laugh is gas....:):)

couldn't agree more! I've a mad session coming up next monday so prepare for more stupid antic vids :D

Davie
10-12-09, 17:47
i wouldnt call grammar spelt wrong bad grammar,at least ya can read what Will wrote,there is no point in posting if the person reading it has to read it 4-5 times to understand it

way2fastforu
10-12-09, 18:04
dutch gold allstars 09:D