PDA

View Full Version : R32 rb26 gtr heart

gone0-60mph
09-12-09, 09:59
Well lads, a friend of mine who is allergic to computers :) has asked me to put this up for sale for him. Basically its a 1992 r32 wth a gtr engine and big spec (will list below) has absolutely crazy crazy power and has alot of money spent.

TRANSMISSION:
r33 gtst gearbox,
lightwieght flywheel,
hks triple plate clutch,
2way diff unknown make
ENGINE:
rb26dett,
bored out to 2.7,
wisceo pistons,
strenghtened rods,
nismo N1 turbos,
power fc ecu,
hks legal ehaust,
de cat,
unknown aftermarket downpipes,
green cotton air filters,
adjustable fuel pressure regulator,
walbro 255lph fuel pump(brand new)
hks timing belt,
new nissan tensioner and idler,
nismo N1 oil pump,
nismo N1 water pump,
iridium plugs,
new coilpacks,
gtr front mount intercooler,
hks ssqv dump valve,
modified gtr sump/cutaway diff housing,
SUSPENSION:
tein drift master coilovers,
cusco front strut brace,
unnknown rear strut brace,
cusco top arms,
tomei hicas lock kit,
16" forged gtr wheels,

INTERIOR:
hks boost controller,
blitz full auto turbo timer,
apexi multi checker,
momo steering wheel,
hks db meter oil temp guage,
hks db water temp guage,
hks db oil pressure guage,
kenwood double din headunit,
fusion front components,
BRAKES:
gtr brakes all round,
braided hoses front and rear,

EXTERIOR:
gtr front bumper
gtr skirts
rear spats
gtr spoiler

No nct or tax has been off the road last few months but it has cheap 2ltr tax and not 2.6 tax.

I have copied this add from the previous for sale add where he bought it. Since buying the car he has dropped the guts of 2.5k into it. Between getting it mapped (Couture auto's) new hand controller, new fuel pump and a couple other things it needed to leave running PERFECT. It made 399bhp and something like 350ft/lb of torque running mild boost. Pulls like a train right through every gear and never fails to scare the absolute daylights out of me haha. He is open to part x's on most cars (alteezas, evo's above iv's, scoobs, silvia's etc but he doesn want anything to low he wants a car he can use as a daily) or he will take €6750 CASH which is a bargain for a car with this power.
He can be contacted on 086 8884889 (Bean Head) or pm me on here.

1-JAY-Z
09-12-09, 10:03
edited..............................

gone0-60mph
09-12-09, 10:11
NO NO not that one. Sorry I thought I pasted pics from previous add but they must not have came across. Anyone who is genuinely interested I can pics sent but for the time bein there will be no pics as I have to take some over the weekend if I get a chance.

1-JAY-Z
09-12-09, 10:16
NO NO not that one. Sorry I thought I pasted pics from previous add but they must not have came across. Anyone who is genuinely interested I can pics sent but for the time bein there will be no pics as I have to take some over the weekend if I get a chance.

no prob just edited it there to save confusion

chrisbrady325
09-12-09, 10:23
wat colour is the car? any test or tax on it.. have a 98 r33 gtst here any interest?

gone0-60mph
09-12-09, 10:31
no prob just edited it there to save confusion

Thanks for that!!!

wat colour is the car? any test or tax on it.. have a 98 r33 gtst here any interest?

I just edited my first post about nct&tax. The car is the skyline grey/pewter colour. What sort of deal would you be after with the r33?

mick-skyline
09-12-09, 20:47
know the lad that used to own this and all i can say is it was never ran to its full potential. think damien only ever ran it at 1 bar

benhachi
09-12-09, 21:24
sen a pic to 0877830912 if ya can dude or e-mail it to ben.rs@hotmail.com

gone0-60mph
10-12-09, 09:19
know the lad that used to own this and all i can say is it was never ran to its full potential. think damien only ever ran it at 1 bar

Dont think it is even running that know. Since being bought the new owner has spent a bomb on getting a few niggly bits sorted to leave it running puuurfect!

Will get him to send on a pic there now:cool:

gone0-60mph
10-12-09, 09:21
Oh ye he said he would gladly take an ae86 in against it!!!

gone0-60mph
15-12-09, 10:54

Sent a pic message did you get it?

He is also interested in an Alteeza + cash for it!!!

gone0-60mph
17-12-09, 09:28
Bump this up lads. I will have pics of car over the weekend..................

Newsome
17-12-09, 09:33
Any interest in my s14a + bit of cash my way for it? Send pics to 0857705089. Miss my skyline so bad. Should have never let it go:(

gone0-60mph
17-12-09, 09:47
Any interest in my s14a + bit of cash my way for it? Send pics to 0857705089. Miss my skyline so bad. Should have never let it go:(

Not a hope of him giving cash along with liner for your car. Thanks for the interest though. He is mor looking for an ae86/alteeza etc he wants to get away from turbo cars if he can and is preferably looking for a few quid along with a car :cool: