PDA

View Full Version : Nexen Tyres

tweek
10-08-12, 12:06
I know Alan Synott is sponsored by Nexen but who supplies Nexen tyres?Does anyone else run them?Are they any good as i havent heard much about them?
Cheers

Stonie
10-08-12, 12:17
I used them in fermoy and was not impressed with them one bit, I'd say they would be half ok with medium kinda hp but if uv decent horsepower I wouldn't bother with them.

Doofer
10-08-12, 15:53
Was told by a person that would know, that they are pure shit in both rain and dry.. That's at a high level of competition doh.. The rest of us would probably think there perfect

Driftma
10-08-12, 19:16
i've been told the same, and i spotted some of the old nexen sponsored drivers didn't even use em

tweek
12-08-12, 08:13
That solves that then,cheers for the info

Dunnedriftin
12-08-12, 14:54
Iv used them in mondello on practise days... Im no pro class drifter but i think there shite!!

I found lumps of the tire missing, (not delamiating), chunks of rubber comming off the tire & no grip with them either!

Iv used them a few times & only because i got them chaep! Other wise i wouldnt waste my money on them....

C-Rex
12-08-12, 21:19
Im telling you TJ Dongfengs are they tyre of champions!!

In fairness they did last well the last day wore perfectly across the whole tyre and put up with serious abuse... That said track conditions were near perfect

chrispy
12-08-12, 21:26
Had them on the rear of a e39 520i where on it when i got it and found them terrible for everything!!!!