PDA

View Full Version : Tullyroan social JAZZ

dR Dan
04-08-12, 21:45
I know theres a thread but cant find it. Anyways with a lack of Pd info wheres every1 staying hotel or house wise or heading out? Or wheres good to head out?

Events recently are getting way too spread out... Used be right craic when EVERYONE was in the same place

duane-drift
05-08-12, 02:10
if you's are looking somewhere to go out mcaleers or hagan bar in dungannon prob the best about :P

B&G Extreme Drifting
05-08-12, 09:09
if you's are looking somewhere to go out mcaleers or hagan bar in dungannon prob the best about :P
yupa we'r in Dugannon, sounds good to me Duane :)

MissSuz
05-08-12, 12:08
I have been researching this in great detail as said , the craic is Epic when we are all together so here are my findings :)

First off we decided (We being Manfoot and Justjap crew) that a hotel was too expensive because we are staying for three nights so Houses were a better bet and the craic would be better. Upon extensive searching on the internetzzz the best I could find was 3 houses (holiday homes) together that sleep 8 , 6 and 6 so we booked these. works out €50 each for three nights.

Was ideally working for a big holiday village with loads of houses and let everyone know but the nearest place like that in Dungannon/Tyrone is like an hour away. The houses we booked are only 15 mins from track. 'The flavour of Tyrone' is a good Website to view hotels/b&b's/self catering in the area. I have already sent Wez and Chris a list of houses I enquired about that are not too far away that I got emails back from with availbillity and pricing as we are now sorted. Anyone wants this let me know , the most any one place sleeps is 6 tho.

The socialing side of things ; our plan is big bbq and session at the houses Saturday night and head out in town the Sunday night , McAleers in Dungannon looks a serious spot

http://www.mcaleersbar.com/

Were thinking of heading here the Sunday night for some dancing and lol's :) Also upon looking at there website they do VIP areas , bottles of champagne ect for groups so if there a group heading I can email them and see if they can sort a VIP area for us :) Obviously providing PD are not sorting an official night out :)

Opinion's / Thoughts?

git
05-08-12, 17:52
Meself and the Egans etc are in the cohannon inn , Wez aswell maybe duno yet , as for goin out wherever I'm easy.............. Yes yes I am

Stevie-mc
05-08-12, 18:54
its not that far away from dungannon or armagh should be plenty of places to stay in them towns. See there is stock car racing on the sat 18th at 7.15. bit of a clash. http://www.nuttscorneroval.com/index2.php?id=328

Moose
06-08-12, 00:07
myself and my crew are in the cohannon aswell, was on that flavor of tyrone site, good site but wen i looked at all the houses any where in a reasonable distance from the track they all seemed to be booked out, sent a few emails aswell but didnt get one reply, cohannon seems grand, nice a cheap aswell,

going out wise, we'll be following the crowd, doesnt seem to be much talk of anything official being organized,

niall s14a
06-08-12, 00:36
Wherever yis end up out... If you can't pull a nice woman in Tyrone you shouldn be let out! The best lookin and the easiest women to talk to you'll ever come across!

git
06-08-12, 09:52
Wherever yis end up out... If you can't pull a nice woman in Tyrone you shouldn be let out! The best lookin and the easiest women to talk to you'll ever come across!

Lovley hurlin ' ...I'll let the aftershave trick loose so

sideways shane
07-08-12, 09:55

thats a FACT right there lol!!

Chuck_g
07-08-12, 17:33
Why dont we all agree on a place to go out and go there?? It aint that hard, we are all grown up's here :P

git
07-08-12, 18:27
Meself and dan will be otherwise engaged with a visitor :-D

dR Dan
07-08-12, 18:54
Meself and dan will be otherwise engaged with a visitor :-D

:P :) Havin a look there and everywher seems booked out... Or else stupidly expensive for the Sat nite...

Bradley_Motorworks
15-08-12, 12:46
Anyone stuck I have a spare free house...:D 20 min from track beside the workshop.