PDA

View Full Version : drifting in goldstone kilkenny

barman
13-07-12, 07:15
just throwing this out there and was thinking of setting up a practice drift out and wondering if there be much interest out there let me know or do a list and i could organise it sure we see how it goes from here

B&G Extreme Drifting
13-07-12, 11:39
just throwing this out there and was thinking of setting up a practice drift out and wondering if there be much interest out there let me know or do a list and i could organise it sure we see how it goes from here
Good man there is a memorial day for Brian Butler suppose to be on the horizon. We are just waiting for Micko, which Im led to believe is only days away from his car being ready.Also Robbie Daly ps13, supposedly only a stone throw away for being ready and Joey Mc. This day has been on hold a wee while now. The reason I'm writing a response and was happy to see your thread is because of such a bad turn out last year, after the break downs there was only about 10 cars far from what showed up at the first Brian Butler memorial day. If we can get the word out now and try round up the numbers and just find a date that does'nt clash with other drift events which can be hard at times, I know in my heart that would be the craic and banter Butchy would love!!
Even if your car isnt ready or whatever the case lads, tip down for the look, if we can get the number of cars up to the 30-40 mark and a good crowd it will be a good fun day

barman
13-07-12, 14:57
Good man there is a memorial day for Brian Butler suppose to be on the horizon. We are just waiting for Micko, which Im led to believe is only days away from his car being ready.Also Robbie Daly ps13, supposedly only a stone throw away for being ready and Joey Mc. This day has been on hold a wee while now. The reason I'm writing a response and was happy to see your thread is because of such a bad turn out last year, after the break downs there was only about 10 cars far from what showed up at the first Brian Butler memorial day. If we can get the word out now and try round up the numbers and just find a date that does'nt clash with other drift events which can be hard at times, I know in my heart that would be the craic and banter Butchy would love!!
Even if your car isnt ready or whatever the case lads, tip down for the look, if we can get the number of cars up to the 30-40 mark and a good crowd it will be a good fun day

30 to 40 cars by god that would be great let alone all the spectators. how far do u reckon everyone is from getting their cars ready roughly lad so as i know to spread the word lol and organise something. maybe even go out that night as well as i can find cheap accomadition as i worked the hotel industry the last 20 odd years lol but its just an idea

harasio
13-07-12, 15:37
i ll be interested with two my mates to go on some practise depense on the date cos i am working some weekends
I nearly finished my car aswell
So let me know the date thanks

barman
13-07-12, 16:01
thats good harasio look forward to seeing u and the two mates lol. will keep u updated

B&G Extreme Drifting
14-07-12, 10:47
30 to 40 cars by god that would be great let alone all the spectators. how far do u reckon everyone is from getting their cars ready roughly lad so as i know to spread the word lol and organise something. maybe even go out that night as well as i can find cheap accomadition as i worked the hotel industry the last 20 odd years lol but its just an idea
cool man, we'l have to get one of the main organisers in on the action, Brenadan animal Stone. just have to get thumbs up from 2-3 lads down our way

maybe if we get a list goin to see who would be interested in havin the craic & making this a great memorial day for the big man :) :)
Cheers

Foxy
14-07-12, 15:18
Sounds good lads ;)

barman
16-07-12, 19:50
cool man, we'l have to get one of the main organisers in on the action, Brenadan animal Stone. just have to get thumbs up from 2-3 lads down our way

maybe if we get a list goin to see who would be interested in havin the craic & making this a great memorial day for the big man :) :)
Cheers

well im down and ready for anything
im starting the ball rolling

1. barman

B&G Extreme Drifting
17-07-12, 23:16
well im down and ready for anything
im starting the ball rolling

1. barman
No harm in getting the list going, fair play! I'm there hail rain sleet or snow

1. barman
2. B&G (nialler)

barman
18-07-12, 09:23
come on ppl lets get this thing rolling for a fun day out

1. barman
2. B&G (nialler)[/QUOTE]

B&G Extreme Drifting
19-07-12, 22:58
come on ppl lets get this thing rolling for a fun day out

1. barman
2. B&G (nialler)[/QUOTE]
I'v a feeling this website is going to crash with all the replies, great to see it....

gonna have to get the Stonie boi in on the action

podgedun
20-07-12, 18:20
anyone wanna go tomorrow or sunday?? wouldn mind going for somethin to do??? but don wanna go myself

barman
20-07-12, 21:31
anyone wanna go tomorrow or sunday?? wouldn mind going for somethin to do??? but don wanna go myself

i would podge only heading to dublin airport tomorrow lol

B&G Extreme Drifting
21-07-12, 21:45
wish i could lad! dont forget keep an eye out for the Brian Butler memorial day if ud be up for it!

B&G Extreme Drifting
11-09-12, 18:26
word on the beat this is gonna go ahead in oct, maybe the 3rd or 4th week date will be announced by end of the week
Will be a great day out, cheers for looking :)

driftjunkies
13-09-12, 00:07
meself and chris are in dude...

B&G Extreme Drifting
13-09-12, 18:33
meself and chris are in dude...
whop whop savage Bernard, the ball is rolling. just keep an eye out for the date, il give you a buzz anyways

Love the Driftjunkies & the signature :) :) super!!

barman
15-09-12, 07:14
so we have a rough date 3rd or 4th week of oct nothing final yet though

1. chris
2. driftjunkies
3. barman
4. B&G

anyone else ?

hoopsbhoy
15-09-12, 08:27

can ya go up there any day at all with your car or whats the story?

Mine is nearly finished and having it in the front garden doesn't really allow for "testing" it to see if it actually goes.

barman
15-09-12, 13:37
you can ring ahead and book any day and i think it cost 50 euro for as long as u want. when u thinking of heading up as might head up myself for testing as well

podgedun
15-09-12, 17:58
i actually lifted the bonnet on the car for the first tie in like 4 months today, got a good bit done, ill be ready to go next weekend if anyone wants to go..

B&G Extreme Drifting
17-09-12, 16:28
so we have a rough date 3rd or 4th week of oct nothing final yet though

1. chris
2. driftjunkies
3. barman
4. B&G

anyone else ?
Come on the lads from Brians way whats the craic? try get the ball rolling if the interest is'nt there how will others join in, ya know :)

1. chris
2. driftjunkies
3. barman
4. B&G
5. Joey Mc?
6. Robbie Daly ps13?
7. Micko?
8. Marko?

Ya up for it Shane (thegosson)? Im sure Kev Kindergan will be there without fail, who else :)

podgedun
17-09-12, 18:46
Come on the lads from Brians way whats the craic? try get the ball rolling if the interest is'nt there how will others join in, ya know :)

1. chris
2. driftjunkies
3. barman
4. B&G
5. Joey Mc?
6. Robbie Daly ps13?
7. Micko?
8. Marko?

Ya up for it Shane (thegosson)? Im sure Kev Kindergan will be there without fail, who else :)

If im not at anythin ill prob go for the day out!!

B&G Extreme Drifting
24-09-12, 23:32
its official lads Stonie put a thread up there so get the list hoping whoever is interested :)

cheers