PDA

View Full Version : Just popping in!

Ryan80
28-11-09, 16:50
Hey guys, Simon Bibby told me i had to sign up, so here i am! :D

Im Ryan, Ive been involved in the car scene for ages, so chnaces are soem of you might know me already, probably not via drifting, but certainly from manys a car show over the years! Or perhaps from that BBC Petrolheads Programme :rolleyes:

I currently have a nissan s13 shell and lots of parts, that i had planned on turning into a fast road car with occasional track use, but ran out of funds, so its all going. (i'll fire up a for sale thread soon, but didnt want to just jump into the sales part without saying hello first!!:p )

Im hoping to be mr bibby's support team for his attack on the 2010 BDC, so look forward to meeting lots of new faces! You'll have no problems telling me apart from bibby, im the one with the hair!:D

Ryan

bart
28-11-09, 17:05
welcomme..
and ya did youself a favor by not throwing up a for sale thread straight away;)

Stevo
28-11-09, 17:10
Welcome along fella

Kaleb180
28-11-09, 17:16
welcome dude :cool:

Dreamworks-silvia
28-11-09, 17:19
Hey guys, Simon Bibby told me i had to sign up, so here i am! :D

Im Ryan, Ive been involved in the car scene for ages, so chnaces are soem of you might know me already, probably not via drifting, but certainly from manys a car show over the years! Or perhaps from that BBC Petrolheads Programme :rolleyes:

I currently have a nissan s13 shell and lots of parts, that i had planned on turning into a fast road car with occasional track use, but ran out of funds, so its all going. (i'll fire up a for sale thread soon, but didnt want to just jump into the sales part without saying hello first!!:p )

Im hoping to be mr bibby's support team for his attack on the 2010 BDC, so look forward to meeting lots of new faces! You'll have no problems telling me apart from bibby, im the one with the hair!:D

Ryan

welcome to the madness

welcomme..
and ya did youself a favor by not throwing up a for sale thread straight away;)

i think there starting to learn bart:cool:

Ryan80
28-11-09, 17:30
Ive been on enough car forums to know joining up just for selling things never goes down well lol

Im slowly getting dragged back into the crazy world of drifting, i would have been down at mondello with Mark "sidewaysbuff" luney for most of the events back when he had the R32 gtr, some great memories from then, and the crazy southerners we met!

nixon001
28-11-09, 19:35
welcome along man! ye its shit wen ya run outa moola!!!!