PDA

View Full Version : Will anyone be interested in a soarer 2.5gt-t 1jz

cazzy
27-11-09, 23:27
ok as above lads will there be any interest.i was in the middle of getting bits and pieces to do the car but something came up and with the right cash i will let her go.she is totally standard lads not abused at all been in dry storage last 3years and the bodywork speaks for itself.when car was imported it has only covered over 2k miles and total mileage is 49k kilometres.the bay the undercarriage you name it speaks for itself.the car is excellent,280bhp all the extras.if any1 offers me good money i will sell and stick to my e39 lol.ok lets here the offers(all documentation to support mileage and service available since it was in japan).car bought 4300euros from japan receipts available to prove.;););)
pic in my avator is the old soarer not the 1 for sale.
the alloys were just put to show stance,they were on my old soarer adawise car hasnt been modified.
by the way dont preach to me about how there may be 1 going for a grand or even 500euros just go and get that 1 instead and save me the lecture thnx.

git
27-11-09, 23:30
ok as above lads will there be any interest.i was in the middle of getting bits and pieces to do the car but something came up and with the right cash i will let her go.she is totally standard lads not abused at all been in dry storage last 3years and the bodywork speaks for itself.when car was imported it has only covered over 2k miles and total mileage is 49k kilometres.the bay the undercarriage you name it speaks for itself.the car is excellent,280bhp all the extras.if any1 offers me good money i will sell and stick to my e39 lol.ok lets here the offers(all documentation to support mileage and service available since it was in japan).car bought 4300euros from japan receipts available to prove.;););)
pic in my avator is the old soarer not the 1 for sale.
the alloys were just put to show stance,they were on my old soarer adawise car hasnt been modified.
by the way dont preach to me about how there may be 1 going for a grand or even 500euros just go and get that 1 instead and save me the lecture thnx.

manual dude ??

Greg
27-11-09, 23:47
It's an auto I guess, seen as he was looking for a manual box for it.

git
27-11-09, 23:55
It's an auto I guess, seen as he was looking for a manual box for it.

ahh i see !

cazzy
28-11-09, 00:25
if it was manual i wouldnt have been selling lol.nway still tho i am in between thoughts.things bit tough so gotta pretend like i wanna sell her so the madam can see i am trying lol.:D:D:D

Mapo
29-11-09, 02:10
speak up man-:confused:how much you want?

cazzy
01-12-09, 12:52
speak up man-:confused:how much you want?

am not saying shite lol cough up smething and i will swallow if its tempting.:D

Mapo
01-12-09, 13:33
5 tonne man and i'll collect

Stevo
01-12-09, 14:05
price lad....