PDA

View Full Version : diff and drift

skelly
06-06-09, 22:40
is anyone interested in a diff and drift meet in tullow or stones in kilkenny if i get good numbers il organise it put your names down if your interested

1.e36coupe

PeterT
06-06-09, 22:44
how would it be run? if diffing was out of the way somewhere and the drifting had space, why yes possibly!

gem-s13
06-06-09, 22:52
id be up for it to same as perer would like a seprate place to drift and still let others diff away no point sitting waiting to get a bit of track time

skelly
06-06-09, 22:57
unfortunetly in stones thats the way they run meets same with tullow it would b driftin first in the morning in stones usually starts bout 11 so it b drifting for 2 hours diffin for an hour or 2 den more driftin till bout 5 ish

PeterT
06-06-09, 23:01
to be blatantly honest, i rekcon itd be a way better start to organise a drift day. i dont want to go to a day with diffin! full days drifting is the only way! but good lad for looking into organising one

skelly
06-06-09, 23:07
do you want to close dis tread for me il start a new one after all it is drift irl not diff irl ha ha ha

Administrator
06-06-09, 23:09
to be blatantly honest, i rekcon itd be a way better start to organise a drift day. i dont want to go to a day with diffin! full days drifting is the only way! but good lad for looking into organising one

+2. Better craic, happier folks from here and general good day all round.

Jay Rockett
06-06-09, 23:10
do you want to close dis tread for me il start a new one after all it is drift irl not diff irl ha ha ha

Hahaha, drift irl it is my man!

bart
07-06-09, 00:37
Hahaha, drift irl it is my man!

yea sure is...;) lets keep it that way:cool:

jaycono
07-06-09, 03:21
skelly is that you. some fun out there today.. good idea i cant wait to go out again

skelly
07-06-09, 09:23
yeah jay its me gonna try organise something for stones

jaycono
07-06-09, 14:26
kewl man keep us informed im gonna try get to as many as i can over the summer

skelly
07-06-09, 15:27
will do man do ye still have dat welded diff for sale

podge
07-06-09, 17:21
ill do tullow stones is to rough
would anyone be interested in doing it if we could rent mondello for a half day

Stevo
07-06-09, 17:24
They wont rent it out for drifting podge:mad:

podge
07-06-09, 17:27
They wont rent it out for drifting podge:mad:

i was drifting there few weeks ago;)

Goldstone drift
07-06-09, 17:30
ill do tullow stones is to rough
would anyone be interested in doing it if we could rent mondello for a half day

Have u ever drove on stones track podge

Goldstone drift
07-06-09, 17:31
i was drifting there few weeks ago;)

They wont rent the whole track out for driftin that was a drift trackday they organised man u headin to the one on the 12th

podge
07-06-09, 17:37
Have u ever drove on stones track podge
drove it in dons s15 found it very rough and hard on a car to be honest ted

They wont rent the whole track out for driftin that was a drift trackday they organised man u headin to the one on the 12th

one the lads was talking to them there considering renting it for track days;)
ya lad booking it tis week:D

Goldstone drift
07-06-09, 17:46
drove it in dons s15 found it very rough and hard on a car to be honest ted

one the lads was talking to them there considering renting it for track days;)
ya lad booking it tis week:D

A it aint that bad man be perfect in a bit the track gettin a big make over is doms yoke wrote off.

Thats the job

mick
07-06-09, 18:46
bit off topic, but the reason mondello aint to keen on havin drift days all the time is the tracks in shit for days after with all the rubber its real greasy an thers grippers flyin off in all directions!!:D

podge
07-06-09, 18:47
A it aint that bad man be perfect in a bit the track gettin a big make over is doms yoke wrote off.

Thats the job

no not wrote off its all fixed just waiting on the arms now and fit them and get it tracked sould be in the uk next weekend drifiting if all goes to plan:D

podge
07-06-09, 18:49
bit off topic, but the reason mondello aint to keen on havin drift days all the time is the tracks in shit for days after with all the rubber its real greasy an thers grippers flyin off in all directions!!:D

mondello should consider setting a drift course in the pit area then would be very easy to set up prodrift used a smaller yard for punchstown

Jay Rockett
07-06-09, 22:55
Its a noise factor thats preventing mondello from driftdays believe it or not!

Our only internationaly recognised race circuit is having noise issues for the first time but its the residents kicking up a fuss as they think its the lads at crossroads now legally allowed do what they want on a track!

Not good!

serious tom
07-06-09, 23:12
all these tracks people kicking up about tracks is so annoying,
in a few years we will be lucky to have anywhere to go to at all,
so annoying:mad: