PDA

View Full Version : Ae86 help

ste
26-11-09, 18:33
have a mate gettin work done on his booted cam and he needs to find someone with the software and cable needed to programme a FREEDOM ecu...

can anyone help...

eric25
26-11-09, 18:35
story lad as far as i know its hard to find somoeone to do that, ill txt a buddy their cos a fella he knows is runnin one wit that aswell

Mick K
26-11-09, 18:38
Martin in Westward hornball

subzero
26-11-09, 18:47
Martin in Westward hornball

was nearly sure they were only mapable in japan due to no one having/understanding the software.??? open to correction , let us know what martin says.

Mick K
26-11-09, 18:52
was nearly sure they were only mapable in japan due to no one having/understanding the software.??? open to correction , let us know what martin says.

Did he not gain access to Trixta's cam ECU that time?The same cam POD has now?

subzero
26-11-09, 18:55
Did he not gain access to Trixta's cam ECU that time?The same cam POD has now?

not sure to be honest, i see the thread is on dtd , so if trixta had it done he'll surely post a reply. ill keep an eye out .

ste
26-11-09, 18:55
car is in westward, its martin that needs the stuff....

Mick K
26-11-09, 18:57
not sure to be honest, i see the thread is on dtd , so if trixta had it done he'll surely post a reply. ill keep an eye out .
Just did a search on dtd there,I stand corrected.

Yeah Ste,I'd say he's snookered tbh.

subzero
26-11-09, 18:59
ya , was pretty sure, there meant to be unreal ecu's , but were shafted over here when it comes to remapping them.

Mick K
26-11-09, 19:01
ya , was pretty sure, there meant to be unreal ecu's , but were shafted over here when it comes to remapping them.

Trixta made a mention there of Nick willing to have a go if he got the cable and software,Maybe Nick has gotten this since....

Animal ECU by all accounts.

ste
26-11-09, 19:02
this cam is unreal was featured in my mates work shop in MIJ earlier in the yr... it beaten numerous b16's and mivecs.....not bad for 20odd yr old car and think its for sale too

Mick K
26-11-09, 19:05
this cam is unreal was featured in my mates work shop in MIJ earlier in the yr... it beaten numerous b16's and mivecs.....not bad for 20odd yr old car and think its for sale too

Is it that stinkin photoshopped to death candyred over black?
May be fast but stinkin looking,See Brian replied on DTD there,Get the software and bring it to Nick as he speaks gookish.

ste
26-11-09, 19:09
no no,, its a white over black booter with carbon bonnet and some japo graphics... he's a mechanic and feature was done in his garage.... lots of toda parts on it

Mick K
26-11-09, 19:10
no no,, its a white over black booter with carbon bonnet and some japo graphics... he's a mechanic and feature was done in his garage.... lots of toda parts on it

Dont remember that tbh.WOB booter is always nice.

But as I said above,Thats his best bet.

eric25
26-11-09, 19:17
@ste, the buddy was just onto me and as the lads said,no way of mapping it unless ya get the jap program for it ,so kinda stuff their like

ste
26-11-09, 19:19
for you kenny:rolleyes:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2v9cbac.jpg

ste
26-11-09, 19:20
@ste, the buddy was just onto me and as the lads said,no way of mapping it unless ya get the jap program for it ,so kinda stuff their like

thanks man

Mick K
26-11-09, 19:21
Nice car,Photo is shopped to death but really nice Cam

eric25
26-11-09, 19:22
sweet cam their lad

ste
26-11-09, 19:23
i only showin ya the car, fuck the photo ya grumpy culchie:D

Frankae86
26-11-09, 19:57
Is it that stinkin photoshopped to death candyred over black?
May be fast but stinkin looking,See Brian replied on DTD there,Get the software and bring it to Nick as he speaks gookish.

If its the Red over black with the work equips and no spoiler, Its far from photoshopped!!!
Damien Maher a panel beater from waterford owns it and i saw it in person myself after he painted it and its BY FAR the best paint job ive ever seen in my life!
Damien maher won national skills for painting.

1-JAY-Z
26-11-09, 21:00
the candy red over black is supercharged and is gorgeous looking if ya ask me, and that w/o/b booter is lovely too, how much is on it ste,

freedom ecu has not been mapped outside of japan, only one person has managed to do it after calling E&E and they were in the U.S E&E are the makers of freedom ecu

ste
26-11-09, 22:55
the candy red over black is supercharged and is gorgeous looking if ya ask me, and that w/o/b booter is lovely too, how much is on it ste,

freedom ecu has not been mapped outside of japan, only one person has managed to do it after calling E&E and they were in the U.S E&E are the makers of freedom ecu

not sure how much is on it mate:confused: