PDA

View Full Version : Someone has to buy this car!!!

Fredericks Balls
20-11-09, 11:39
I know its possibly in the wrong place. I dont really care, someone really needs to buy this, the spec, new parts and general awsomeness for €5k!! Its even on irish plates

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/99741-1991-jzx81-mark-ii-got-balls-baller-price-dropped-4750-takes-away.html

Administrator
20-11-09, 11:54
I know its possibly in the wrong place. I dont really care, someone really needs to buy this, the spec, new parts and general awsomeness for €5k!! Its even on irish plates

http://www.driftworks.com/forum/drift-cars-sale-private-sales/99741-1991-jzx81-mark-ii-got-balls-baller-price-dropped-4750-takes-away.html

Someone really does have to and buy new wheels!

gone0-60mph
20-11-09, 11:58

As I said already If I could shift the supra I would be over the pond in a heartbeat!!!

Fredericks Balls
20-11-09, 12:28
Someone really does have to and buy new wheels!

If they do id take the 9j rears!!

Bubba
20-11-09, 12:57
I kinda like the tryforce zelda's. They can look well on supras

gone0-60mph
20-11-09, 13:37
I kinda like the tryforce zelda's. They can look well on supras

I could definitely live with them. Think they suit the car to be honest also with good fitment. BUT if I did purchase plans would be deeeeep diiiiiish :D

bob2222
20-11-09, 13:53
id be haveing this no bothers if it was in ireland,5k it max i want to spend:mad:
il check out flights fingers crossed they might be cheap
wheels are sick imo

Newsome
20-11-09, 14:56
id be haveing this no bothers if it was in ireland,5k it max i want to spend:mad:
wheels are sick imo

Youd get flights for about 50 euro. Ferry back would be fuck all 2.

docco86
20-11-09, 14:59
taht is savage who owned in it eire?

nikkisixx69
20-11-09, 19:58
didnt mitto used to live in ireland or am i completly wrong?? gorgeous car!

NIALL JZX
20-11-09, 20:44
wheels are sick imo

cost ya fuck all lad
i went over few weeks ago for mine, flew over on sat morin at 7 an boat back at 3am sunday morn, only booked the day before... think flights for two of us was 150 an ferry back was 125... and bout 80 on juice... last minute flights are always dear so you defo get em cheap enuf....

you'd nearly knock that much off the price of the car wit a bit of haglin..;)

Romo
20-11-09, 20:54
someone buy my car..... now!

Fredericks Balls
20-11-09, 21:10
Thats an ex powervehicles car. Was sold to Ireland about 3 years ago. Declan something i THINK owned it, i believe he had a black cefiro more recently??

Was sold to Turbo Haus Touge on DW, he had it for a year, and seemed faultless. Swapped it to Nicad7 for his massive spec X90 (obviously cash also!) Nicad has done a load of work to it, the gearbox was rebuilt and was only done in the last week or two. New front mount, new exhaust several defi gauges and loads of other stuff. S14 brake upgrade, fresh engine etc.

Seriously, if someone was to pay this money for anything else they need to have a word with themselves!!

Fredericks Balls
20-11-09, 21:12
wheels are sick imo

Flights will be fuck all, book a one way, and a ferry home you wont go home empty handed!!

Romo
20-11-09, 21:13
Seriously, if someone was to pay this money for anything else they need to have a word with themselves!!

less of that :)

Fredericks Balls
20-11-09, 21:43
less of that :)

Oh sorry yea.

Seriously, if someone was to pay this money for anything else they need to make sure its DeLab's 180sx, so he can buy this

Hows that :D

Davie
21-11-09, 11:25
i was looking at this a while back but failed to notice the irishness
plenty of car for the money