PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 3 inch exhaust gaskets - where to buy ?

pinny
15-05-12, 18:49
looking for one between elbow and downpipe.

who sells these at resonable money ? i dont want to buy off ebay to be honest unless i cant get one here.

local motorfactors and exhaust centre cant help me out. Thinkin of makin one altogether from alluminium sheet.

mr.jailbait
15-05-12, 19:26
whereabouts u located?

got mine made last time,could only find shite quality on ebay

20 for 3 gaskets,good n thick

pinny
15-05-12, 19:37
im in galway. Ya il make them if i have to no problem just its handier n less time consuming if i can buy decent ones

CillianS14a
15-05-12, 19:38
I bought an industrial gasket sheet in pat rynns for about 20euro paul, you'd make about 6 or 7 gaskets out of it easy if not more, you'll have to cut it with a jigsaw thought. Its used for industrial machines the fella said, i've used it on exhaust joints and its perfect.

pinny
15-05-12, 19:41
I bought an industrial gasket sheet in pat rynns for about 20euro paul, you'd make about 6 or 7 gaskets out of it easy if not more, you'll have to cut it with a jigsaw thought. Its used for industrial machines the fella said, i've used it on exhaust joints and its perfect.

thats the business cillian, is it thick stuff ?

aka pete
15-05-12, 19:42
driftworks do them

CillianS14a
15-05-12, 19:49
Yeah its ridiculously stiff too! i'll take a pick of it an mail you on facetube so you know what it looks like, its great stuff. Save you a fortune on gaskets too.