PDA

View Full Version : Punchestown, 25th May 2012!

Dunnedriftin
14-05-12, 20:23
What is the story...!?!
Who can enter for practise?
Has the car got to be logged for practise?
Does the car need to be up to compeating standards? (iv custom build weld in cage but only a single door bar thats why i ask)

iv rang a couple of time & got no answer on the phone... Its in just over a weeks time & theres only 1 weekend left to get the car(s) ready.. :)

answer would be lovely so i know where / what to do!

Chuck_g
14-05-12, 20:25
Taken from the secret PD Layer

There will be a practice day on Friday May 25th in Punchestown for currently licenced Prodrift drivers ONLY.

We will be running the event track and the day is provisionally scheduled from 10-5pm.

Entries are now open on the website, 150 for the whole weekend. For the ten drivers already entered for Punch, ye are welcome to pay the extra 50 at the practice day. All other entries must be conducted online.

Dunnedriftin
14-05-12, 20:59
Taken from the secret PD Layer

There will be a practice day on Friday May 25th in Punchestown for currently licenced Prodrift drivers ONLY.

We will be running the event track and the day is provisionally scheduled from 10-5pm.

Entries are now open on the website, 150 for the whole weekend. For the ten drivers already entered for Punch, ye are welcome to pay the extra 50 at the practice day. All other entries must be conducted online.

So i gotta log the car awsell i take it... Thats me out, not payin €300 for 1 days practise :(

aka pete
14-05-12, 21:43
Anybody there on the Friday to change rubber?

Dunnedriftin
14-05-12, 21:46
Anybody there on the Friday to change rubber?

Id amagine Derk will be there..?!?

Derk
14-05-12, 22:31
Id amagine Derk will be there..?!?

Quoted for truth.....

B.Egan
15-05-12, 01:54
I cannot wait for this! Bit of practice ftw too!

aka pete
16-05-12, 21:22
Anybody from the north headin down on Friday?

duane-drift
17-05-12, 00:44
all goin well pete me and hopefully the rest of us:D

si_berry
17-05-12, 00:47

Car fixed up man?

aka pete
17-05-12, 09:20

Good stuff Duane.. so the beast is alive again I take it
Happy Days :afro:

duane-drift
17-05-12, 12:39
car is all fixed just need bumper and a wing and a sideskirt but pd have the sideskirt down there so all good:D

silverbullitt
17-05-12, 14:20
car is all fixed just need bumper and a wing and a sideskirt but pd have the sideskirt down there so all good:D

few late nights gone into that i'd say ...
Best of luck in Ptown fella

peterhouze
17-05-12, 18:35
so does the car has to be logged to do the friday

Adam.O.C
17-05-12, 22:39
Are media allowed at this..? :afro::afro:

Driftma
17-05-12, 22:50
so does the car has to be logged to do the friday

a only licenced drivers in logged cars can do it, but there doing logging on the friday morning if you want to do it

duane-drift
17-05-12, 22:59
everynight has been pretty late and where not finished yet thanks

Greg
17-05-12, 23:34
Keep at it Duane. Your aggression will be a welcome sight. :) Well, after my pussy footing anything will do. :)

duane-drift
18-05-12, 11:17
Keep at it Duane. Your aggression will be a welcome sight. :) Well, after my pussy footing anything will do. :)

thanks greg trying to get coilovers now for my car and cant get them anywhere

peterhouze
18-05-12, 22:16
a only licenced drivers in logged cars can do it, but there doing logging on the friday morning if you want to do it

ah fuck that the brother wanted to take the car out to see was everything sound on it and saying its going to be parked up till i can drive again so no point in logging it

Hachi
20-05-12, 13:39
Are media allowed at this..? :afro::afro:

I'd like to know this too

Greg
24-05-12, 12:29
So..... who's ready for tomorrow? I just have to pick up tyres, clean the car, and load it up and I'm done. Getting fairly excited right now I can tell ya. :D

nikkisixx69
27-05-12, 21:59
jesus the track was epic , the speed everyone was going at was insane!

james dean vs duane mckeever is hands down the best battle ive ever seen in real life , it was pure insanity!!

keith-n
27-05-12, 22:09
I gave the egan's your shocks Nik. Keith dropped them off to me saturday

martydumpvalve
27-05-12, 22:10
agreed nikki was brilliant watching! supper weekend weather was class although i may disagree tonight as im burnt stupid, unlucky duane i thought ur lucky teabag might have helped lol everyone drove so well all weekend so good to watch!

nikkisixx69
27-05-12, 22:20
I gave the egan's your shocks Nik. Keith dropped them off to me saturday

thanks very much for doing that man , much appreciated :D:D

agreed nikki was brilliant watching! supper weekend weather was class although i may disagree tonight as im burnt stupid, unlucky duane i thought ur lucky teabag might have helped lol everyone drove so well all weekend so good to watch!

it was crazy , they were literally stuck to each other for both runs , id hate to have been judging that if duane hadnt got unlucky!

the level of driving out of everyone was so so good , i reckon this was the best PD i ever watched!

also juice needs to be arrested and kept away from children , mess of a man haha

duane-drift
27-05-12, 22:28
il give it another go next round :D cant wait

podgedun
27-05-12, 22:43
thanks very much for doing that man , much appreciated :D:D

it was crazy , they were literally stuck to each other for both runs , id hate to have been judging that if duane hadnt got unlucky!

the level of driving out of everyone was so so good , i reckon this was the best PD i ever watched!

also juice needs to be arrested and kept away from children , mess of a man haha

Have to agree, that battle was outta this world.. it was serious day,

Paul murphy put in an unbelievable run against brendan stone after he hit the wall the first time, took HUGE balls to run the wall that much after hittin it a fair thump a couple of mins before,

calicagesracing
27-05-12, 22:48
il give it another go next round :D cant wait

Looking forward to it:cool:
I could have watched ye going omt all day. The battle of the day imo
Keep it up

RichieB
27-05-12, 22:53
What were the results of both semi pro/ama and pro competitions? Couldn't make it down to watch this weekend with other commitments.

aka pete
28-05-12, 06:30
Well done Duane and James!!
Roll on JDM weekend, will be class..
Track is brill, bound to have an Irish winner..

martydumpvalve
28-05-12, 17:14
Well done Duane and James!!
Roll on JDM weekend, will be class..
Track is brill, bound to have an Irish winner..

after the talent shown at the weekend we will definatly have an irish winner no problem!

Stevie-mc
28-05-12, 17:20
my first time attending a pro drift event and was really impressed. the level of driving brilliant and crazy. lads running that wall and more.