PDA

View Full Version : Brian butler memorial 6th of december

Goldstone drift
18-11-09, 22:49
The brian butler memorial is being held in goldstone on the 6th of december,their will be three classes for you to enter.
Novice
Semi pro
Pro
All have trophys for 1st,2nd and 3rd
And last years winner kevin kindregan will be back to defend his title.
Its 40 euro to enter your car into the competition and 10 euro at the gate to spectate.
This is allways a brilliant day as a good few people on the site know already and is for a great cause in the memory of brian butler who sadly lost his life to a accident in work so hope to see yous all their :D.

We also have a few suprises for yous one of them is a that a few of irelands top drifting and time attack stars will be their on the day to put on a little show.

Any info needed pm me or ring the number in my sig.

Few vids of brian and last years event:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphKoAsMfjA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUYmDRVmr1w

Administrator
18-11-09, 23:03
Won't be driving myself but might make the trip down for this. Seemingly always a good turnout and a nice touch in rememberance of a very capable drifter from what I've seen

Micko
18-11-09, 23:03
Looking forward to this chris

We will hopefully be bringing it home for butchy this year:)

Goldstone drift
18-11-09, 23:06
Looking forward to this chris

We will hopefully be bringing it home for butchy this year:)

Me to dude allways a deadly day

Goldstone drift
18-11-09, 23:07
Won't be driving myself but might make the trip down for this. Seemingly always a good turnout and a nice touch in rememberance of a very capable drifter from what I've seen

A ye man well worth the trip down for a look

Micko
18-11-09, 23:17
will the human clipping point be out:p

Goldstone drift
18-11-09, 23:21
will the human clipping point be out:p

Sure will dude u goin try hit me this time ha ha ha:p:D

Midnight
19-11-09, 13:46
Goldstone dude,don't you mean "6th of December" "6th november" is gone

Goldstone drift
19-11-09, 18:29
Goldstone dude,don't you mean "6th of December" "6th november" is gone

Soundy sound sound sound :D:D

Jay Rockett
19-11-09, 18:33

X2, should be able to make it down as a spectator!

meego1
19-11-09, 19:21
il be their aswell if car holds together for one last blast and hope the navan lads can come home wid some silverware..

sc86
20-11-09, 01:06
what time does this start lads?? butchy was a legend

Goldstone drift
23-11-09, 01:22
Bumpo:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Goldstone drift
26-11-09, 00:00
what time does this start lads?? butchy was a legend

Bout 11 dude will find out for sure mid week

The pro class should be very very intrestin this year

All the boys will be lit to do butler proud:D

Micko
26-11-09, 15:10
Bout 11 dude will find out for sure mid week

The pro class should be very very intrestin this year

All the boys will be lit to do butler proud:D

Ya can say that again man, Cars are more evenly matched this year, should be interesting:D

lsd32
30-11-09, 20:38
do ya have to book in or just turn up??

bart
30-11-09, 20:39
do ya have to book in or just turn up??

no just turn up lad....
hopefully this is a better turn out than last weekend...

Cooldrft
30-11-09, 21:10
I'm going to head up away,all going well :D

Goldstone drift
30-11-09, 23:47
no just turn up lad....
hopefully this is a better turn out than last weekend...

Never seen u up their bart
Ye man jus turn up :D

Loads intrest in this so far was lookin at the silverware for the winners in each class yesterday they savage

Goldstone drift
03-12-09, 20:44
El bumpo :P:P

Chrisl1484
04-12-09, 15:07
Human clippin point :D:D

Goldstone drift
04-12-09, 16:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq-9qK9x_4M&feature=related

Some one bring the cone ha ha:D

meego1
04-12-09, 18:42
the tension is building for this one.......

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:28
the tension is building for this one.......

Fucking sure....... Few hungry dogs up navan direction need to be fed....... Hope one of us brings the cup home for butchy........ With micko being the most likely candidate.........:D No pressure micko......:cool:

meego1
04-12-09, 20:50
yupp yupp7up down down ballygown..... its the mother of all battles... SRs v RBs on sunday..

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 21:07
yupp yupp7up down down ballygown..... its the mother of all battles... SRs v RBs on sunday..

All day long....... Fuck it not heading into navan its too wet it'd depress ya...... Better not be wet sunday.........:mad:

Goldstone drift
05-12-09, 13:55

Battle of the nissans man :D

Stonie
05-12-09, 17:57
Hey lads,
To make the day a little more interesting myself and Robbie from T.D.P.ie are bringing the quite well known T.D.P GTR Skyline to do some demo runs (well smoke runs wet or dry) to make the day better for everyone. Looking forward to tomorro and hope to see a good turnout.

Brendan Stone.

meego1
05-12-09, 19:53
Hey lads,
To make the day a little more interesting myself and Robbie from T.D.P.ie are bringing the quite well known T.D.P GTR Skyline to do some demo runs (well smoke runs wet or dry) to make the day better for everyone. Looking forward to tomorro and hope to see a good turnout.

Brendan Stone.

Savage cant wait. prayin its goin to be dry:confused:

Cooldrft
05-12-09, 20:07
Could someone give me directions to the track.
Will be coming via N8 durrow/abbleyleix :D

Frankae86
05-12-09, 20:34
Sounds like its gonna be a great day but i wont be making it, ive so much to do tomorrow.

Stonie
05-12-09, 22:21
Could someone give me directions to the track.
Will be coming via N8 durrow/abbleyleix :D

turn for ballyragget in durrow just watch out for the signposts, when you come into ballyragget in the middle of the town the main road veres to your right for kilkenny you want to take the left for castlecomer just on the corner, head out that road for about 3 miles and you will see a turn for ballinakill/abbeyliex to your left and there will be bright coloured arrows up from that juntion the whole ways to the track!!!!

Cooldrft
05-12-09, 22:27
Thanks Brendan.

Cooldrft
06-12-09, 20:13
Congrats to Micko on wining the Brian Butler memorial cup today.

Fair play to the Stone family for running a great event, It was will worth the 2hr trip up :D

Derk
06-12-09, 20:16
Good turnout for this today, some excellent driving too!

Well done chaps :D

Frankae86
06-12-09, 20:21
Well done micko, good to see ya won it!

Micko
06-12-09, 20:52
Congrats to Micko on wining the Brian Butler memorial cup today.

Fair play to the Stone family for running a great event, It was will worth the 2hr trip up :D

Cheers man, were you drivin a black r32??

Micko
06-12-09, 20:56
Well done micko, good to see ya won it!

Nice one frankie, delighted that we brought it back to navan:D

Great day all round...had good battles with joey mc, kev kindrigen and robbie was on fire alll day...

Big big thanks to brendan, robbie thornton and jonh stone jnr for gettin my car fixed in time for the twin battles, sound lads really appreciated it:)

Cooldrft
06-12-09, 21:06
Cheers man, were you drivin a black r32??

Yea ,with the torques on the rear.
Had a good battle with you're brother in the semi-pro final.

I'll definably be going up to goldstone again next year, love the relaxed friendly atmosphere + the fair judging.

joeymc
06-12-09, 21:09
Savage days craic well done to micko & mark megan its about time ya won someting :D well done to robbie as well gona be some session to night

oh & tanks to micko for reversing into me & recking my bonnet

Micko
06-12-09, 21:10
Yea ,with the torques on the rear.
Had a good battle with you're brother in the semi-pro final.

I'll definably be going up to goldstone again next year, love the relaxed friendly atmosphere + the fair judging.

It was a great battle, evenly matched is not the word, yous were stuck to each other!

Derk
06-12-09, 21:18

Haha MIRROR, signal, manoeuvre lads :D

joeymc
06-12-09, 21:22
Haha MIRROR, signal, manoeuvre lads :D

Ha Ha he can win the pro class but cant look behind him when reversing

Derk
06-12-09, 21:27
It very nearly ended up bein the least of your worries Joey, you nearly flipped it at 1 stage !

joeymc
06-12-09, 21:37
It very nearly ended up bein the least of your worries Joey, you nearly flipped it at 1 stage !

ha ha dats just my Camakazi aproach to driftin duno wat i was tinking was just balls out

Derk
06-12-09, 21:42
ha ha dats just my Camakazi aproach to driftin duno wat i was tinking was just balls out

Ah fuck it your dead right lad, only way to do it, was great to watch :D

SR20Eric
Congrats Micko, fair play to ya lad!

And well done to all the navan lads for doin butchy proud :)

meego1
Savage days craic well done to micko & mark megan its about time ya won someting :D well done to robbie as well gona be some session to night

cheers joey it was team effort that got the win for us 2day, all you and robbie s hard work staying up till half2 putin in mickos clutch on a week night greatly appreciated.The day was average till you and daly came on track and went at it like theirs no 2mro, nutz u 2 are.fair play use both drove well all day. we owe yous lots of drink 2nte.

bart
06-12-09, 21:48

yea that was great driving...
white s13 is just class..
who owns that.
great driver and very aggresive:D

meego1
06-12-09, 21:57
yea that was great driving...
white s13 is just class..
who owns that.
great driver and very aggresive:D

Dalyboom also known as robbie daly just joined on here couple days ago only his 4th time out and first competition great result for him and one to watch out for next year, cool as ice is... our bob... solid.

bart
06-12-09, 22:00
Dalyboom also known as robbie daly just joined on here couple days ago only his 4th time out and first competition great result for him and one to watch out for next year, cool as ice is... our bob... solid.

yea a really good driver..
loving his car aswell..
blister kit;)
you done well urself lad.....
great day..
but dam that place for been so cold:(

meego1
06-12-09, 22:06
yea a really good driver..
loving his car aswell..
blister kit;)
you done well urself lad.....
great day..
but dam that place for been so cold:(

cheers lad, me feet are still thawing out.

Aidan Hogan
07-12-09, 00:47
any pics of the day lads ??
glad it was a success again

robbie@tdp.ie
07-12-09, 08:43
It was a great day even thought the weather was shocking cold. Well done to all the winners and those who took part for the fun of it also.

Drifting in the dark is not easy.

Robbie

Micko
07-12-09, 14:40
Ha Ha he can win the pro class but cant look behind him when reversing

it softened the blow for ya after mounting the tyres and mincing the front of your car:p

Goldstone drift
07-12-09, 14:43
Thanks for showin your support lads was great day wit savage drivein in pro semi pro and the novice classes wit some brillant twin battles and very aggressive drivein cough cough flyin black skyline ha ha:D:D.
Congrats to micko for takein the trophy back to navan say their a few sore heads their today ha ha.

Anyone wit pics or vids put them up their please has to be a few deadly ones
TDPs skyline shootin 4foot flames:cool:.
Cant wait for the next comp we hold hope to see yous all their again:D.

Micko
07-12-09, 15:01
Thanks for showin your support lads was great day wit savage drivein in pro semi pro and the novice classes wit some brillant twin battles and very aggressive drivein cough cough flyin black skyline ha ha:D:D.
Congrats to micko for takein the trophy back to navan say their a few sore heads their today ha ha.

Anyone wit pics or vids put them up their please has to be a few deadly ones
TDPs skyline shootin 4foot flames:cool:.
Cant wait for the next comp we hold hope to see yous all their again:D.

Nice one Chris thoroughly enjoyed the battle with kev, very very close from what the lads were saying. now wheres the panadol:(:D

joeymc
07-12-09, 15:09

aw sore isnt the word we were all bannas drunk last nite

oh big tanks to all the crew at goldstone for putting on a great day fair play

Goldstone drift
07-12-09, 15:15
Nice one Chris thoroughly enjoyed the battle with kev, very very close from what the lads were saying. now wheres the panadol:(:D
Fair close battle man exact same lines only difference was u had that little bit longer 2nd and could carry bit more speed only kev straightened on the transition i would have run yous again man savage drivein by everyone all day:D:D.

Ha ha ha ha sore head man congrats on the win and already countin the days to next year ha:D

Congrats to micko brian butler memorial cup winner 2009

Goldstone drift
07-12-09, 15:17
aw sore isnt the word we were all bannas drunk last nite

oh big tanks to all the crew at goldstone for putting on a great day fair play

Ha ha ha only way man to do it man locked :p ha ha ha

And no bothers dude hope to see you down here again flyin the skyline around the track ha ha someone has to have a vid of that

Robbie Daly Ps13
07-12-09, 15:36
Savage day lads fair play micko ya had me in the final......:D Delighted ya won it...... Twas always gonna happen anyway.........:D Savage poilet ya were smooth as fuck all day......... :p Well done to Mark too drove flawless in his final...... Were gonna have ya drinking cans of confidence from now on your well able for it........:D And thanks to joey for nearly killing me......... twice.....:D And well done to all the other drivers and goldstone for a great day thanks lads.........:)

Robbie Daly Ps13
07-12-09, 15:41
It was a great day even thought the weather was shocking cold. Well done to all the winners and those who took part for the fun of it also.

Drifting in the dark is not easy.

Robbie

Ah ya have no blood in ya lad......:D Did ya see john stone wearing a t-shirt all day..... The mans as hard as 9 inch nails...... And drifting in the dark isn't easy especially with no lights on the car......:D:D

Goldstone drift
07-12-09, 15:44
Ah ya have no blood in ya lad......:D Did ya see john stone wearing a t-shirt all day..... The mans as hard as 9 inch nails...... And drifting in the dark isn't easy especially with no lights on the car......:D:D

That wasn john dude was kev cunts blood is boilin or sometin he is never cold ha ha ha:D
And ye its a bit of a bolox wit no lights i liked marks lights do did the job

Robbie Daly Ps13
07-12-09, 16:07
That wasn john dude was kev cunts blood is boilin or sometin he is never cold ha ha ha:D
And ye its a bit of a bolox wit no lights i liked marks lights do did the job

John was wearing only a tshirt nearly all day....... Not to bad if your driving cause ya'd be warm....... Ah marks lights some job he looked like herbie buzzing round the track...... He went horrid well in his final savage driver when he wants to be.........:D

Goldstone drift
07-12-09, 17:40
John was wearing only a tshirt nearly all day....... Not to bad if your driving cause ya'd be warm....... Ah marks lights some job he looked like herbie buzzing round the track...... He went horrid well in his final savage driver when he wants to be.........:D

A ye man everyone was driven savage all day :D