PDA

View Full Version : fit finish from EPRacing

doug
05-04-12, 22:31
well as title says,
i see epracing have a few kits fo rhandy money, i know their knock offs but.. whats the fit like does any one know? are the cheap easy to break shit or are they ok?
any one have any views? thanks!

AndrewR32
05-04-12, 23:11
Not sure if it helps, the bonnet on my old gsr was from them

Be sure to.check anything you buy before signing for it though

doug
05-04-12, 23:15
forget what that was like, think there was something near the front of the wings no?
yeah id be fussy that way, id open it to look before signing,

Kruizer
06-04-12, 07:05
Peter T on here got a full kit from them, first one arrived damaged and they replaced it, an RX7 I was looking at had a full kit from them and looked spot on. I'll be getting a few bits off them for the RX8 and a few diffusers for other cars in the next month or so.

ger15
06-04-12, 09:34
I got the carbon bonnet on the 15 off them and it was fine

doug
06-04-12, 09:44
cool sound lads ! i guess i might be ordering off them so, but checking everythign before signing for it!

skinnynphats200
06-04-12, 13:07
The fiberglass stuff isn't great, got some stuff i'm not happy with and requires a good bit of work to get right, its very poor quality for the price I was told of similar before I bought too, shabby workmanship on the parts to be honest

doug
06-04-12, 14:24
is it very bad @skinnynphats200

did you try gettin onto them? if you did how did they react ?

skinnynphats200
07-04-12, 21:52
I called last week but haven't been able to get through. Will be trying again on Tues. Yes its very poor quality

doug
07-04-12, 21:54
could you let me know how you get on?
they have the rocket bunny kit copyed and was thinking of going for it.. sein as the real deal is costin 1600 yoyo!

DaveZigen
08-04-12, 02:38
Their rockit bunny kits come from Scotty at skylineparts so best contact him direct and I'm running one of their kits and fitment needed a fair bit of work but again it's the trade off, they are very cheap and haggle with them:)

Brian Driftkits.eu
09-04-12, 10:48
Their rockit bunny kits come from Scotty at skylineparts so best contact him direct and I'm running one of their kits and fitment needed a fair bit of work but again it's the trade off, they are very cheap and haggle with them:)

Are they really that cheap ?????

Shop around .................