PDA

View Full Version : Story?!?

SR20Eric
13-11-09, 15:47
Been signed up a while now but havnt got round ta sayin hello, so hello there! The site is great, loads of great reading! Fair play :D

Name is eric. Working as a mechanic in a main toyota dealer the past 10years so if anyone wants some parts or info just gimme a shout..

Have an s14 for road/ soon to be track use which is lying up waiting for a little tlc! so driving a tdi passat which is a hewer on the diesel!

Thats it for now, talk to yez soon

sil80drifter
13-11-09, 15:58
Been signed up a while now but havnt got round ta sayin hello, so hello there! The site is great, loads of great reading! Fair play :D

Name is eric. Working as a mechanic in a main toyota dealer the past 10years so if anyone wants some parts or info just gimme a shout..

Have an s14 for road/ soon to be track use which is lying up waiting for a little tlc! so driving a tdi passat which is a hewer on the diesel!

Thats it for now, talk to yez soon

welcome dude, passats FTW haha

Greg
13-11-09, 16:06
Welcome to the site. :)

s15_spec_r
13-11-09, 16:19
welcome welcome, never thought id hear a lad complain bout mileage in a diesel :P

bart
13-11-09, 18:13
welcome to the madness:D

way2fastforu
13-11-09, 20:07
welcomes along fella

andy t
13-11-09, 20:09
welcome bud

docco86
13-11-09, 20:32
welcome along any pics of the 14??

Midnight
13-11-09, 21:44
Where in Meath ya based lad?

Derk
13-11-09, 21:54
From 1 newbie to another... Welcome!

Richie200sx
15-11-09, 15:46
welcome along buddy!!!:D

R32slider
15-11-09, 17:24
Welcome along buddy, not the worst bunch of fuckers on here you'll find:D:D

SR20Eric
16-11-09, 13:02
Cheers for the welcome lads, yez are too kind! :D

@ Midnight: Im living in navan, working in Malones garage on the kells road. Were are you based in this great county?!

grange
18-11-09, 14:42
shes got everything you need on this site some beauts floatn around as soon as the new engine is in my s13 i shall be join yous...

c yas around the bend;)

Dreamworks-silvia
18-11-09, 19:19
welcom along dude any pics of the diesel burner the pic of the 14 can wait:p

Midnight
18-11-09, 22:03
Cheers for the welcome lads, yez are too kind! :D

@ Midnight: Im living in navan, working in Malones garage on the kells road. Were are you based in this great county?!

Just in Enfield,actually used to work in Newgate,in sales untill the summer and then a good few of us got "The Gate".

Welcome along lad,is a god site.

SR20Eric
18-11-09, 22:54
actually used to work in Newgate,in sales untill the summer and then a good few of us got "The Gate".

Ah sure thats all the rage up there, never seen a garage to go through as much staff as Newgate :rolleyes:

You drifting? what car you got mate?

Cheers for the welcomes :D

Midnight
19-11-09, 13:39
Ah sure thats all the rage up there, never seen a garage to go through as much staff as Newgate :rolleyes:

You drifting? what car you got mate?

Cheers for the welcomes :D

Yea i no lad,they just unfortunatly they have no loyality.

Yea lad i have an S13 for the track,running hks gtrss turbo,tomei cams n pullys,555 injectors,downpipe,intercooler usual gear,had a power fc untill the guys at dublin docs FORGOT how to use a booster pack:mad::mad:
Shes running about 300bhp,ood enough till i need more ha

Had a good few drift yolks in last few ears,but this is the first purely for the track,so don,t really worrie bot driven her home,just keep the shoe in all day:D:D:D

SR20Eric
19-11-09, 19:59
Yea i no lad,they just unfortunatly they have no loyality.

Yea lad i have an S13 for the track,running hks gtrss turbo,tomei cams n pullys,555 injectors,downpipe,intercooler usual gear,had a power fc untill the guys at dublin docs FORGOT how to use a booster pack:mad::mad:
Shes running about 300bhp,ood enough till i need more ha

Had a good few drift yolks in last few ears,but this is the first purely for the track,so don,t really worrie bot driven her home,just keep the shoe in all day:D:D:D

Sounds good lad, plenty of ponies to keep her sideways :cool:

Have an s14 that was only a road car till the turbo went. Have it replaced now and a few things to tidy on it and im thinking bout having her as a track workhorse and abuse the fook out of it :D

Midnight
19-11-09, 21:49
Yea do lad,ts too much work minding em as road cars,just attack the shit outa them on the track,

Yea seen the 14 on project build thread,actually think i seen it around Navan during the summer.

Are you bringing it to Mondello Drift practice on Saturday.?

SR20Eric
19-11-09, 23:06
Wont be ready for saturday, but hopefully wiil be for Butlers memorial next month down in goldstone, fingers crossed!

You goin to either events?

Midnight
19-11-09, 23:14
Yea i will out on Saturday,black 13 with gtwing and workmeisters,can't miss it

Mightend be in goldstone,might do some winter maintence and reduce some more weight out of it now the dark evenings are in.Frig all else to be at.