PDA

View Full Version : Media Accreditation

Adam.O.C
22-03-12, 12:03
Well after such a big response for the photographs at the weekend from Mondello, Im gonna start looking into accreditation for events around the country so that I can shoot from where I want and not have to worry about being stuck behind a fence.

I generally know how, having be representing a website and such and I will gladly shoot for any website out there that is willing to put them, but for like Prodrift events and WGH, I dont really know.

Anyone with any information, I would very appreciative...:cool:

Keli
22-03-12, 12:21
I think you have to get your work published twice, like covering a rally in a local paper etc

Adam.O.C
22-03-12, 12:31
I think you have to get your work published twice, like covering a rally in a local paper etc

Yeah I was chatting to Martin Moore before about it and you need like 2 newspaper features, so I'm gonna sit down tonight and draw up an official letter to send it to every little newspaper around to see what they say, cant hurt to see

MartyMoore
22-03-12, 13:05
Yeah I was chatting to Martin Moore before about it and you need like 2 newspaper features, so I'm gonna sit down tonight and draw up an official letter to send it to every little newspaper around to see what they say, cant hurt to see

For prodrift and wgh u just get onto the organisers. I was lucky that mondello reconginse freshfix as a media now so i got 3 passes for the year,i would have given ya one if I had known earlier in the year.

Email pd asap, and start emailing all ur local papers and get down to mondello for every sort of event like rallycroaa itcc timeattack and all that.

If u want a motorsport ireland pass u have to get photos published from a motorsport ireland event. Then u apply.

Adam.O.C
22-03-12, 13:14
For prodrift and wgh u just get onto the organisers. I was lucky that mondello reconginse freshfix as a media now so i got 3 passes for the year,i would have given ya one if I had known earlier in the year.

Email pd asap, and start emailing all ur local papers and get down to mondello for every sort of event like rallycroaa itcc timeattack and all that.

If u want a motorsport ireland pass u have to get photos published from a motorsport ireland event. Then u apply.

Im probably gonna head down to DriftFest for round 2 so Ill pop down them an email to see can I get access. Ah that would have worked well and thanks for the offer but sure I can try and spread the word and get them out there.

Im gonna email all them like The Northside People, and any other paper that would even consider them. Every weekend I have now Im gonna be spending in Mondello to see whats going on.

Thanks for the info Martin...:)