View Full Version : Prodrift Ireland 2012 Logging & Registration

Prodrift
12-03-12, 18:37
Press Release
March 12th, 2012.
Cork, Ireland
For Immediate Release

Prodrift Ireland – 2012 Logging & Registration

Prodrift is proud to announce the 2012 Logging & Registration. All vehicles must be logged prior to entering any Prodrift competition. Cars may be logged once the season has begun. Logging will NOT take place at Prodrift championship rounds.

Logging
For the 2012 season each competing car will require a mandatory Prodrift log book to compete in a Prodrift Ireland competition.

Logging will take place at the following locations:
March 31st Prodrift Warehouse, Buttevant, Cork @ 1pm
April 8th Mondello Park Kildare @ 1.30pm

For more info please follow the link http://www.prodriftseries.com/2012/03/12/prodrift-ireland-2012-logging-registration/

pole drift
12-03-12, 19:07
So if anyone has a car with no paperwork/not registered they cant compete with it??

Prodrift
12-03-12, 19:09
edited to Prodrift Log book

cars do not require a chassis log book

Diesel-Dick
12-03-12, 19:16
So if anyone has a car with no paperwork/not registered they cant compete with it??

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

sil80drifter
12-03-12, 23:02
Is there a licence fee this year?

Edit: just saw it on the website!

Newsome
17-03-12, 12:33
Do you need a fireproof suit this year? Or will the karting suit do? And will a 2 pin kill switch do or do i need a 4 pin?

Newsome
20-03-12, 20:44
Do you need a fireproof suit this year? Or will the karting suit do? And will a 2 pin kill switch do or do i need a 4 pin?

An answer to this would be greatly appreciated.

B.Egan
20-03-12, 21:45
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would be shocked if a karting suit would be allowed to be honest lads. Whole point of having the suit in the regs is for fire resistance.

Diesel-Dick
20-03-12, 21:48
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I would be shocked if a karting suit would be allowed to be honest lads. Whole point of having the suit in the regs is for fire resistance.

most lads have karting suits, or ''single layer'' suits and a fire proof vest under it! :confused:

B.Egan
20-03-12, 22:20
most lads have karting suits, or ''single layer'' suits and a fire proof vest under it! :confused:

I always thought karting suits are not flame resistant as such, as there's no real need for them to be, whereas single layer race suits are flame resistant so a different story. But maybe I'm wrong or there's a cross over?

Diesel-Dick
20-03-12, 22:52
I always thought karting suits are not flame resistant as such, as there's no real need for them to be, whereas single layer race suits are flame resistant so a different story. But maybe I'm wrong or there's a cross over?

ive always gathered from looking at them on the internet that they were the same thing, but i could be wrong,

Cooldrft
20-03-12, 22:53

You're right ,kart suits are made from abrasion resistant fabric to protect against road rash etc ,they usually don't offer any protection against fire.