PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: gtst 32 for sale

Darenm
16-02-12, 01:35
I will really really regret this but have been thinking about fckn off out of here have nothing holding me here I will say now im not leaving this go cheap so no stupid offers I'm not stuck

Exterior:
Gtr front bumper wit splitter
Type M skirts
Type m skirts
Type m spats and rear bumper
De spoilered but has roof spoiler
18x9et 20 work emotions

Interior:
Gtr front seats
Nismo gear selector
Greedy boost guage boost guage
Greedy profic 1 boost controller(not fitted but included
Omp dish steering wheel with boss

Engine and transmission
Blitz bob
Kakatimo exhaust system (cat back)
Cluth was told to b as standard when bought but savage bite so not going to say upgraded but very healthy

Front mount wit out piping going wit car
R33 lower arms going wit car
2 work 17"x8et38 skid time going wit car

Prob more I can't think if but any one that has seen the car will vouch car is one of the cleanist 32 in the country

I am asking 4500 no offers

I'm happy 2 hold on 2 it so no stupid offers

.I'm on my phone atm so if any1 could put pics up of my members pics is appriate it

Darenm
16-02-12, 01:58
Can darragh peter or co change heading to gtst my bad

batman026
16-02-12, 07:26
A bit over priced imo. A lot better out there for that money

slithertooth
16-02-12, 07:53

:):):)

Looks really clean, not sure if the asking would be got over here but certainly worth it if it's as clean as the pictures. Good luck with the sale Daren

Darenm
16-02-12, 08:55
:):):)

Looks really clean, not sure if the asking would be got over here but certainly worth it if it's as clean as the pictures. Good luck with the sale Daren

Cheers rory really not 2 pushed in selling would rather keep it but if the rite offer comes along il take it

topdog
16-02-12, 13:17

Thats rich coming from you! How much you asking for your ps13 with a million miles on it

podgedun
16-02-12, 14:04
Ooooooh i think things could get fun around here :P

batman026
16-02-12, 16:59
Thats rich coming from you! How much you asking for your ps13 with a million miles on it

Just saying what i think lad. But u must have a problem with me since you always try to start shit on here.Sure ill see you at driftfest and we can talk face to face instead of on here. Sorry for the spam ;) glwts

Darenm
16-02-12, 17:09
Just saying what i think lad. But u must have a problem with me since you always try to start shit on here.Sure ill see you at driftfest and we can talk face to face instead of on here. Sorry for the spam ;) glwts

No bother lad every1 is intitaled to there opinion

Now b nice and take Yer bitching else where please and thanks ;)

ian g sr20
16-02-12, 17:12
U b better off to keep it If u Can and lock it away when ur going away for when u get bk If u ever Come bk ha.

No place to b fitn on His for sale thread.

But good answer back batman get rid of all keyboard warriors..:D

Darenm
16-02-12, 17:28
Tbh I can't see see it selling for the price and im not going giving it away its the best car iv ever had is b sickned to see it go may just keep it and pump more money in 2 it id prob b happier :p

Administrator
16-02-12, 17:36
Drop it into me there Daren, I'll look after it. Someone in the UK would have it for that price but I think you'll be hard pressed to find one like it again. Same as my black Navan 14

Darenm
16-02-12, 17:45
Drop it into me there Daren, I'll look after it. Someone in the UK would have it for that price but I think you'll be hard pressed to find one like it again. Same as my black Navan 14

Haha no bother :p the more I think about it the more I think I'm stupid had sp many plans for it think best option is stick 2 it cos I know il regret it

Bet u reget sellin that Navan with the enknis it was So sexy and I'm not a big fan of 14s

bob2222
16-02-12, 18:18
Nct tax??

Darenm
16-02-12, 18:27
Tax up end of month but will b taxed

No test failed on balljoint in hicas and tracking
Have s13vsubframe here to solve problem

topdog
16-02-12, 18:47

Not always trying to start shit but why come on to a fella for sale thread and say that? He didnt do it on your thread and say that and your asking 5 grand for your 13. And ya ill be at driftfest, you know what I look like.

@ian, whos the keyboard warrior??

Sorry for spam, wont spam here any more! Nice car glws.

Darenm
16-02-12, 18:59
Not always trying to start shit but why come on to a fella for sale thread and say that? He didnt do it on your thread and say that and your asking 5 grand for your 13. And ya ill be at driftfest, you know what I look like.

Rite before Batman comes back and comments and I end up wit 3 or 4 pages of shit talk I did comment on his for sale thread and said exactly wt he said it was just a dig at me I let it slip don't need u coming on here fighting my battles now lik a good boy go solve yer problems somewhere else this spam shit wreckes my head

Robbie Daly Ps13
16-02-12, 18:59

I don't know the man but he did shit on his for sale thread...!

http://www.driftireland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25856

pepsterx
16-02-12, 19:00
Stick to your price mate, don't mind any of the shit talk, looks like a nice car and there isn't many of them left in here !!

GLWS

Darenm
16-02-12, 19:03

Haha just posted above I had no problem wit Batman commenting as I did on his shouldn't have but let it slip when he commented here wt ever beef topdog has wit him is his own problem just kindly take it somewhere else

Darenm
16-02-12, 19:05
Stick to your price mate, don't mind any of the shit talk, looks like a nice car and there isn't many of them left in here !!

GLWS

Cheers dude

Won't b budging from the price worthy every penny imo

topdog
16-02-12, 19:30

Well bollox anyway, thats me in the wrong!!!
My bad batman, just thought you were shitting on the mans thread, but hey if you still wanna have a ''chat'' at driftfest you know were to find me

pepsterx
16-02-12, 19:34
Cheers dude

Won't b budging from the price worthy every penny imo

Any interest in a 180 hahah :p

Darenm
16-02-12, 19:48
Any interest in a 180 hahah :p

I'm sure we could talk fckn love ur 180 ;)

dil
16-02-12, 23:42
This car is MINT!!!!

keep her!;)

nikkisixx69
16-02-12, 23:57
your mad in the head to sell up! but its well worth the money , could see it going oversea's if it is proper mint !!

Darenm
17-02-12, 00:52
Dil this will b locked up in the morning couldnt part wit it after all the giving out I gave I gave u

Nikki car is mint can't part wit it atm more work will b done

Drunk but glad 2 say it

LOCK THIS BITCH UP 1 MINT R32 STAYING IN MY HANDS

pepsterx
17-02-12, 20:42
Dil this will b locked up in the morning couldnt part wit it after all the giving out I gave I gave u

Nikki car is mint can't part wit it atm more work will b done

Drunk but glad 2 say it

LOCK THIS BITCH UP 1 MINT R32 STAYING IN MY HANDS

Hahahaha i see you wised up like myself, you'll like it even more now that you decided to keep it :)

Darenm
17-02-12, 20:46
Oh yes stood lookin at the car yesterday and relised is b mad 2 sell

Now away wit my plans sorting money during the week 2 put into it
2way is a must if I'm really goin 2 enjoy it :p