PDA

View Full Version : Will 18x10 et18 fit a standard jzx90 arch??

niall s14a
14-02-12, 21:31
As above lads, lookin at a set of work xd9's for the chaser. She currently has 18x9.5 ultralites but I'm not sure of the offset and not at home to measure it.

So has anyone any experience with this sortve fitment and any advice? Don't really want to start messing with the arches and the likes so want to be sure before I'd take them.

Cheers

niall s14a
15-02-12, 18:46
Bumping this up, anyone have any experience with this fitment? Thinking about taking these this evening if I know they'll fit.......

mini-e
15-02-12, 19:09
what offset is the ultralites?

from there just work out how much mm in/out the 10j rims will be compared to your current wheels

mini-e
15-02-12, 19:10
haha sh1t, just after realising you dont have the offset, sorry, jeez im useless...

Administrator
15-02-12, 19:22
They probably won't fit without rolling the lip on the arch flat at least, if that's what your wondering.

Other factors will come in to play as well; ride height, camber, tyre sizes etc. It's not as simple to say whether they will "fit" or they won't "fit".

PS if they're the ones on Driftworks/SXOC, get them anyway and make the car fit them

niall s14a
15-02-12, 20:14
They probably won't fit without rolling the lip on the arch flat at least, if that's what your wondering.

Other factors will come in to play as well; ride height, camber, tyre sizes etc. It's not as simple to say whether they will "fit" or they won't "fit".

PS if they're the ones on Driftworks/SXOC, get them anyway and make the car fit them

Yea I know it's not as simple as that, I'm talkin within reason like, bit of stretch and a bit of camber, don't want to go mad flaring and filling arches.

Haha yea they are, im thinkin that they're a bit too good to pass up. The back won't be hard it's the front that's gonna be a c*nt..

mini-e
16-02-12, 14:01
Its still only .5", so depending on offset, thats only 6mm extra each side, cant be too much involved

rico180
17-02-12, 18:58
I say, get them and make them bad boys fit!!!!!!:afro: