PDA

View Full Version : anyone hav a control box.. for a falcon predator evo 4 alarm..pic inside

180sxbreaker
09-02-12, 00:26
right i need the big unit in the middle that everything plugs into

http://www.custommotion.ie/images/vmod91_large.jpg

mattybyrne2008
09-02-12, 00:33
Go to the next big stupid car show dodgy crowd sell em at them or chinese red power Motorsport I'm sure they'll get ya one

Deco84
09-02-12, 01:02
i have one there haven fitted it yet how much ya offerin for it

richiek
09-02-12, 01:46
ive one of those alarms,gives me all kinds of trouble

mcdae86
09-02-12, 10:29
same as i disconnected mine in the evo, kept on draining the alternator for some reason, once disconnected car was grand.. was savage when it worked but caused alot of headaches... sorry for spam.. :) ill see if i can find the my one

benhachi
09-02-12, 13:08
think i have a full alarm there i never fitted ill have a look when im home later!

keith-n
09-02-12, 13:44
Once fitted correctly their a super piece of kit for the money.

Jp in custom motion sells alot of them, Or Paul (caddyshack) @ Bandon Quickfit on 023-8844488. I think JP outsources his fitting, Paul fits his or can just fit your own. Maybe they'd be able to source a unit for you.

I know paul took one out of a corrolla he had just fitted one to as the owner crashed it.

180sxbreaker
09-02-12, 13:45
Cheers for help lads if some one has summit cheap incl alarm cheap reply here or pm me I think I hav everything else exept that unit and the fobs I think I threw them away ;)

keith-n
09-02-12, 13:50
Pretty sure those fobs can be tuned to individual boxes, so its not a big issue which box they come from.

richiek
09-02-12, 15:36
same as i disconnected mine in the evo, kept on draining the alternator for some reason, once disconnected car was grand.. was savage when it worked but caused alot of headaches... sorry for spam.. :) ill see if i can find the my one

ive mine in my lancer(evo 4 conversion).having lots of alternator problems at the moment,could well be this so.
aswell as that the inciactors stopped flashing in time with it,siren doesnt make noise anymore,but not sure of this is because water got in to it.so when alarm goes off u cant even tell which is pointless.sometimes disabling the alarm wont work and i cant get in, and sometimes the remote start wont work.just saving for a new one,it was on the car when i got it as a gsr.
great when working alright.u might have solved my alternator problems tho lol!!
off topic i know my apologies

180sxbreaker
09-02-12, 16:15
ive mine in my lancer(evo 4 conversion).having lots of alternator problems at the moment,could well be this so.
aswell as that the inciactors stopped flashing in time with it,siren doesnt make noise anymore,but not sure of this is because water got in to it.so when alarm goes off u cant even tell which is pointless.sometimes disabling the alarm wont work and i cant get in, and sometimes the remote start wont work.just saving for a new one,it was on the car when i got it as a gsr.
great when working alright.u might have solved my alternator problems tho lol!!
off topic i know my apologies

no thats grand lad i dont mind if the thread helps a lad out,, as i'm omly lookin for a bit of help myself at the end of the day

benhachi
09-02-12, 23:03
pm'd there pal

180sxbreaker
09-02-12, 23:19
pm'd there pal

pm replied to:)