PDA

View Full Version : suspension set up

chris
04-11-09, 19:24
looking to get the s14 set up properly,camber,tracking,height and spring preload etc.where would be the best place to go,or where do ye go around munster

mick
04-11-09, 19:37
feck, i know a lad who is top notch! south african bloke, think hes based in england, sets up top level gt cars and shit, ill try and get contact info.....

ps13
04-11-09, 19:50
damien mulvey in buttevant

NIALL JZX
04-11-09, 19:53
this any good..., crap photo i know, but alot go of this seemingly

just matbe sumit to go off

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac342/NIALL-PHOTOS/02022009059.jpg

Jay Rockett
04-11-09, 19:53
feck, i know a lad who is top notch! south african bloke, think hes based in england, sets up top level gt cars and shit, ill try and get contact info.....

He said munster ya muppet, stop thinking of England so much!

sr20ronan
04-11-09, 20:17
Are u for real

Administrator
04-11-09, 20:21
he said munster ya muppet, stop thinking of england so much!

lmfao!!!!!!!

mick
04-11-09, 20:22
He said munster ya muppet, stop thinking of England so much!

well he did say he wanted it done properly!

edit: yer mans over here a lot aswel, think he night have a place over here aswel so feck you jay!

chris
04-11-09, 20:32
anyone ever use mike deane,mcnamaras,tdp or jomo eng do it too but there a bit too far from me

sr20ronan
04-11-09, 20:51
anyone ever use mike deane,mcnamaras,tdp or jomo eng do it too but there a bit too far from me

Ya deane sound

Jay Rockett
04-11-09, 20:55

I know TDP are very good and have top of the range equipment but i'd probably go with one of the drifters as they've been setting there cars up for years for drifting..

Micko
04-11-09, 20:55
as i said earlier, mike deane is on the ball chris, even if its a bit outta your way

sr20ronan
04-11-09, 20:56
deanes good

mick
04-11-09, 21:05
As for TDP. they will tell you your engine is fucked when it ac grand.
Stupid fucks, do they think they are the only mechanics in Ireland

im sure theyve managed to build a fair few more engines than you boyo....

can you actually do anything or do ya just shit on everybody else cuz it keeps ya from raping kids all day or what?

mark
04-11-09, 21:51

can you actually do anything or do ya just shit on everybody else cuz it keeps ya from raping kids all day or what?

here we go again. hahaha i love it:D

Frankae86
04-11-09, 21:59
Ya deane sound and was able to fit my diff unlike that other spanner mul V

You seem to know it all how well you couldnt fit it yourself.

Edit: just after noticing Mick is on the same lines as myself.

mike g
04-11-09, 22:50
ronan actually talking the truth!! we didnt have time to go at his car so mulvey done it and fucked it up twice!! and TDP said his engine was fuked and needed pistons and that and we checked it and was grand and dropped it to westward then and it was grand!!

anyway mike deane is the shit!! he be worth a shout chris

boot
04-11-09, 23:21
mick deane is the guy!

Cooldrft
04-11-09, 23:44
Mike Deane has set-up loads of drift + road cars
I'd highly recommend him anyway.

chris
04-11-09, 23:48
can back him up on tdp booked it in for mapping after waiting an hour and driving from limerick he told me he wouldnt do it and engine was fucked told me my compression was down and had a fucked piston and charged me 200euro for the tests,i noticed no difference in the car at all so took it to get checked and compression and pistons are fine:mad:, will give mike deane a ring

sr20ronan
04-11-09, 23:55

Dont shit on bout Mike Deane do I.

sr20ronan
05-11-09, 00:00
You seem to know it all how well you couldnt fit it yourself.

Edit: just after noticing Mick is on the same lines as myself.

Your an idiot, and so is Mick

PeterT
05-11-09, 00:00
College boy.

where i would usualy aplause such a 'roads closed, pizza boy' sign off, the fact mick has worked with numerous rally cross and race cars for years as a spanner monkey your point doesnt work too well;)

sr20ronan
05-11-09, 00:22
was funny tho

PeterT
05-11-09, 00:32
off topic: but can i ask when this was that you went to tdp and they did their misterious compression test?

back on topic!!

chris
05-11-09, 00:37
off topic: but can i ask when this was that you went to tdp and they did their misterious compression test?

back on topic!!

i have the print out here from them it was 2 months ago with compression test results and cylinder leak result and i have the results from another 2 tuners to say the compression, pistons and cylinders are perfect

chris
05-11-09, 00:40
anyways this is turning into a right bitchfest.i'll give mike deane a ring a talk to him about it,was also told to ask any lads into rallyin they should be able to do it

sr20ronan
05-11-09, 00:48
some talk of suspension lol

sr20ronan
05-11-09, 00:50
who wa what time is it.... god

Famous jh
05-11-09, 01:57

What Ronan said is 100% true... They tried to rip him off proper..

Now loose the fucking attitude.

mick
05-11-09, 10:27
What Ronan said is 100% true... They tried to rip him off proper..

Now loose the fucking attitude.

attitude? all ive read from this lad is bitching and moaning since he joined up. he makes sweeping statements about things and dosent back them up. fair enough, mabie in this instance he was right, but hes the one with the attitude matey.

sr20ronan
05-11-09, 17:51
attitude? all ive read from this lad is bitching and moaning since he joined up. he makes sweeping statements about things and dosent back them up. fair enough, mabie in this instance he was right, but hes the one with the attitude matey.

I have no attitude. im always in good mood and laugh at everything.
This thread is gonna get closed down isnt it . yes it is