PDA

View Full Version : Chuck G- "heading drifting in america"

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:15
@ CHUCK G

This is a Drift Forum not a fucking playground!! Ronan do you hold a licence in any drift series in the world? No?? Then shut the fuck up! Join DW they would eat you up!

Ha Ha coming from the man who was gonna win Pro Drift this year and head to America next year,, where are you now!!!!! still a nobody thinking your great with your chaser and letting twin cams making shit of you...

bart
03-11-09, 12:16
goodbye ronan... ur the weakest link:p:p:p:p

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:19
Fuckin hell whats with all the keyboard warriors on here these days:rolleyes:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:24
suck my dick bart. u cant say a thing on this place anyway, look at the other threads i didnt start the abuse ye did!!!

Administrator
03-11-09, 12:24
Oh god....

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:25
oh god....

rofl!!!!!!

andy t
03-11-09, 12:27
:confused: wdf

Mick K
03-11-09, 12:28
@ CHUCK G

This is a Drift Forum not a fucking playground!! Ronan do you hold a licence in any drift series in the world? No?? Then shut the fuck up! Join DW they would eat you up!

Ha Ha coming from the man who was gonna win Pro Drift this year and head to America next year,, where are you now!!!!! still a nobody thinking your great with your chaser and letting twin cams making shit of you...

Man get the fucking boat

damo86
03-11-09, 12:30
cant believe he is still here

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:30
Oh god......

lol 2

bart
03-11-09, 12:32
suck my dick bart. u cant say a thing on this place anyway, look at the other threads i didnt start the abuse ye did!!!

you really are a dick...
out of ur 40 posts ur a spa....
and i dont wanna suck ur dick..
ur mam is doing a fair good job on mine rite ere now;);)

SUPER 180
03-11-09, 12:34
Lol :d:d:d :d:d

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:35
lookthere u go again with the abuse, supose i caused it

Greg
03-11-09, 12:36

Do you have a drift licence? Chucky does, therefore Chucky > You. :D

I presume he does anyways. haha

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:37
bart no1 is buying ur 180 cause it a shitr, u cant blame a recession for that

Fredericks Balls
03-11-09, 12:38
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/IBTL/1/IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

Administrator
03-11-09, 12:38
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/IBTL/1/IBTL-Crocodile.jpg

Nay I'm enjoying!

Mick K
03-11-09, 12:41
http://www.myspacecomedy.com/image/ban-hamster.jpg

bart
03-11-09, 12:42

really????
shir its sold...
ya dummy......:rolleyes:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:44
u payed the nackers to take it away then.id be sick of looking at it 2

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:44

u really are sum fuckin retard, thats gone weeks now :D

Congrats man u fail at life:D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:45
sorry man i got a life, dont sit ere talking all day to people i never meet b4 and call them my internet friends. fucking nerd

Mick K
03-11-09, 12:48
sorry man i got a life, dont sit ere talking all day to people i never meet b4 and call them my internet friends. fucking nerd

Do you even have friends let alone ones of the internet variety!!

Were you touched of interfered with as a child cos your very angry?

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:48

hahaha stupid cu*t ive meet most of the lads on here, id like to meet you aswell man and bum you gud and proper:D

Administrator
03-11-09, 12:49
Who's the Stevo fellow!? :D

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:51
Who's the Stevo fellow!? :D

Hahahaha ok im a loaner:p i was just wishing id internet friends dar:p

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:51
im not angry this is funny shit. stop trying to e funny, come up with something good and laugh

mike g
03-11-09, 12:52
some pack of bitches here!! all i can say about the license thing with pd is turn up pay your 150 and you will get a license for some sort of class and ye know it aswell, iv seen lads who cant drift for shit get licenses so who gives a shit if ya got one or not.. pd licenses are like ronans mother!! any fuckin spa can get it.. lol

bart
03-11-09, 12:52
u payed the nackers to take it away then.id be sick of looking at it 2

ok im gonna be honest here...
i sold it to ur woman.. she said there was more poke in that.. than ur tiny little ass anyway...
WHEN I BROUGHT HER FOR A TEST DRIVE..
SHE QUOTED
BEST RIDE I EVER HAD;););)

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:53
Who's the Stevo fellow!
lol

Driftma
hahaha stupid cu*t ive meet most of the lads on here, id like to meet you aswell man and bum you gud and proper:D

Hey,he's propositioning you ronan go for it

Mick K
ok im gonna be honest here...
i sold it to ur woman.. she said there was more poke in that.. than ur tiny little ass anyway...
WHEN I BROUGHT HER FOR A TEST DRIVE..
SHE QUOTED
BEST RIDE I EVER HAD;););)

She said the same to me,Bitch used me:(

Fredericks Balls
03-11-09, 12:54
sorry man i got a life, dont sit ere talking all day to people i never meet b4

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp47/fredrickday/my-hair-is-a-bird-argument-invalid-.jpg

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:55
Bart u dont get out do u

Driftma
03-11-09, 12:55
Do you have a drift licence? Chucky does, therefore Chucky > You. :D

I presume he does anyways. haha

That licence doesn't mean shit,anyone can just walk in and pay there E150 for it

Driftma
03-11-09, 12:57
She said the same to me,Bitch used me:(

Ah come on now lads,leave his mother out off it, its his sister ye want, the one that in the the atic she some machine on the cock:eek:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:57
@mick k
even tho it placed at me

She said the same to me,Bitch used me
lol

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:58
driftma

were u up there again

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 12:59
anyway back to chuck

mike g
That licence doesn't mean shit,anyone can just walk in and pay there E150 for it

thats what i said on the previous page!! say if you turned up in a saxo you would get one!! licence means shit x2

sr20ronan
when is he leaving for the states, does he have a new plan?

Midnight
03-11-09, 13:00
Can't believe this shit is going on still,......DARRAGH!!!! WAIKIE WAIKIE:mad::mad:

Good to see he has nothing better to be doing than slagging every1 on here.

Get a dose of "COP ON" ya SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...or even a life

git
@ CHUCK G

sounds like somethin you hear on dtdirl !!!!

Stevo
Who's the Stevo fellow!

Im the one thats wants to bum u:D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:01
i think ill send 150 off in the post so I can say i have a licence.

mike g
well to be honest he is talking the truth which most people know but wont say!!

Mick K

Sperm demon

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:02
@ GIT

lmfao

Mick K
03-11-09, 13:04
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/Lockdown-Dissent488.gif

Driftma
03-11-09, 13:04
Im the one thats wants to bum u:D

Hey ronan your in here, ohhhh ya

git
03-11-09, 13:05
Sperm demon

no no no its serial wanker !!! well dats my log in name to that site i was telln u about remember :cool: hahaha

insejn
Sperm demon

so true :D

sr20ronan
C at least Mike G knows chuck said it. He shudnt of said it unless he was goin to 2 do. n b4 sum1 says i must b the best drifter ever, i neva said i was in any thread, sum1 else said i must be DRIFTER OF THE YEAR 2009.
so dont go saying any shit

git
03-11-09, 13:08
so true :D

shut up you or well start a send padear (dave) back to lithuania fund with no return hahahahahahaha :D:D:D

fpmsl at me that hahaha

Driftma
03-11-09, 13:08

Does anyone not remember back to when he got the chaser first,cos i do, he put up a plan for his carrer,
year 1 Ireland prodrift series
year 2 Formula D.:rolleyes:
He though all he had to do was show up,and he'd br off to america, even though its taken years for real drivers to get there:p

Romo
03-11-09, 13:11
So what? He made a plan and it was harder then he though, who the fuck cares nothing wrong with being ambitious, what the fuck are you doing thats so much more impressive?

git
03-11-09, 13:13
Does anyone not remember back to when he got the chaser first,cos i do, he put up a plan for his carrer,
year 1 Ireland prodrift series
year 2 Formula D.:rolleyes:
He though all he had to do was show up,and he'd br off to america, even though its taken years for real drivers to get there:p

to be honest no i barley know anyone off the site here bar ur man in the chaser that gave me cable ties in goldstone and the dude with the hat that day !! oh and i havent a clue why im posting here about some guy called chucky off to america in his mate ronan sr20's ma's chaser ..........but sure anyway keep goin lads !!!!

sr20ronan
ya does e think he was just going to walk over the likes of Martin Ffrench, sum1 who ac deserves to get a chance over there but sumhow hes NOT???

mike g
iv just bought a new pair of jeans :) there savage!!

year 1: wear jeans in ireland and ride all the hot girls

year 2: bring jeans to america so i can ride megan fox :)

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:15
ah lol sounds like ur plan mite ac work out

blusrule
03-11-09, 13:16
How come ya won't let a bit of slagging go on this site? You all take everything too seriosly! Someone makes a comment and all of a sudden there's talk of banning them! I no this lad is winding people up but it because of the hileirious reactions he's getting that he's doing it! What do we all learn in school, ignore it and eventually itl go away! Don't give him what he wants bt rising to it! :rolleyes:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:17
he is the wang

Romo
03-11-09, 13:18
How come ya won't let a bit of slagging go on this site? You all take everything too seriosly! Someone makes a comment and all of a sudden there's talk of banning them! I no this lad is winding people up but it because of the hileirious reactions he's getting that he's doing it! What do we all learn in school, ignore it and eventually itl go away! Don't give him what he wants bt rising to it! :rolleyes:

Everyones entitled to there say on here, i think thats pretty obvious by now seeing as this thread is still open and he hasn't been banned - nobody from admin mentioned banning

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:19
@blusrule

Least u have sense.
I do find this halarious bu didnt start it, just going with the flow ya no

blusrule
03-11-09, 13:24
Everyones entitled to there say on here, i think thats pretty obvious by now seeing as this thread is still open and he hasn't been banned - nobody from admin mentioned banning

Did you see his other threads? All locked up and threatening banning! Theres a group of lads on ere and if you insult any of them it seems your off the site! I hope this thread stays open, not doing any harm sure!

s13-ste
03-11-09, 13:24
tbh fair chuck set his bar a luttle too high!

as for paying for a licence, yeah anyone can do it but the both times chuck competed in PD this year he moved on to the next level and went as far as the head to head in his second event.

@sr20ronan do you actually drift? and i dont mean playing on roundabouts

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:28
its true. even tho it was not intentional to go here (even tho now it is prob the funniest thread on the site), its started from my other threads where people started getting ofensive and started mocking. no 1 has sense of humour,, first thread, come on everyone knows it was funny how crap they were, even if it was me I have to laugh

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:30
@s13-ste
ya i do, track and street. U?

Aidan Hogan
03-11-09, 13:33
i never read through full threads but i act did with this one........

blusrule
03-11-09, 13:35
its true. even tho it was not intentional to go here (even tho now it is prob the funniest thread on the site), its started from my other threads where people started getting ofensive and started mocking. no 1 has sense of humour,, first thread, come on everyone knows it was funny how crap they were, even if it was me I have to laugh

Ah they all think that ya shouldn't laugh at people making mistakes, sure isn't that what makes life so funny! All the little mistakes! I was shite first few times n drift car and laughed wit others about it! I would't put a vid of it on net though!!!

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:36
@ Aidan Hogan

That cause it kinda funny and makes sense
lol

Jay Rockett
03-11-09, 13:37

Did you see his other threads? All locked up and threatening banning! Theres a group of lads on ere and if you insult any of them it seems your off the site! I hope this thread stays open, not doing any harm sure!

Its not the slagging that gets people banned, its starting threads to stir shit and setting out to just abuse people for no reason! I'm not closing the thread and neither is anyone else! its fucking pathetic tbh but i couldnt be arsed banning anyone just yet, let them just piss off in there own time unless they really have to go

@s13-ste

And you havnt showed this on the site.. Are you just gona be a spa the whole time?

Greg
03-11-09, 13:39

thats what i said on the previous page!! say if you turned up in a saxo you would get one!! licence means shit x2
You learn something new every day. :)

to be honest no i barley know anyone off the site here bar ur man in the chaser that gave me cable ties in goldstone

Hey I gave you a loan of a screw driver too ya ungrateful pup. :p

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:39
@ blusrule.

ya I know, that why drifting funny when sum1 spins. no1 else here seems to see it but bet they do laugh when they out drifting. Thats why i put up the vid to, what were they trying to do with putting it up

s13-ste
03-11-09, 13:40
@s13-ste

iv done 2 track days and plan to do more.

iv some sort of respect for you now, i actually tought you where just a tosser thats out to cause shit.

Romo
03-11-09, 13:41
@s13-ste

so you say

Greg
03-11-09, 13:41

iv some sort of respect for you now, i actually tought you where just a tosser thats out to cause shit.

So because he has done a trackday he's not a tosser anymore? :confused:

git
03-11-09, 13:42
You learn something new every day. :)

Hey I gave you a loan of a screw driver too ya ungrateful pup. :p

did ya hahahahahaah sorry my bad man !!!!:D

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 13:43
Ok Someone explain this to me im confused :confused:

So Chucky said he was going to America or something???

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:43
@ Jay

I dont put it up the on the site cause im not a show off and never taut of it.Who would care if I put up a vid of drifting anyway!!

Driftma
03-11-09, 13:44

He's actualy not too bad,

Greg
03-11-09, 13:45
@ Jay

I dont put it up the on the site cause im not a show off and never taut of it.Who would care if I put up a vid of drifting anyway!!

We would because it's a site all about drifting and we like watching drifting videos. :)

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 13:45
@ s13 ste

same ere, more wuda been done but it too pricey every time

Famous jh
03-11-09, 13:46
Where do i start??

Some good points made here now bout a certain person who reckons he's a "professional" drifter....

Stop crappin ye're pants lads when someone airs their opinion...its funny and livens the place up lads...

And the pd licence is a joke...Money racket is all it is lads.. €150 for a piece of laminated paper with your name and photo on... To do what??? To turn up at an event, pay another what, €100 is it??? Cue for half the day and get maybe 10mins track time?? Wake up boys and girls a drift licence doesnt mean shite....

Anyone dreamin bout goin to america....WAKE UP!!!!!!! Martin french is livin proof of it being who you know rather than how well you can drive... By far Irelands best drifter and couldnt even get enough sponsores together to finish PD this year!!! Whats goin on there?? He doesnt have the spikey hair cut and pierced eyebrow thats what....

Does Ronan drift?? Yes he does and kicks ass as well...

This calls for a DI competition...

s13-ste
03-11-09, 13:46
So because he has done a trackday he's not a tosser anymore? :confused:

no, no. he is still a tosser i just tought he was a keyboard drifter

blusrule
03-11-09, 13:48
@ blusrule.

ya I know, that why drifting funny when sum1 spins. no1 else here seems to see it but bet they do laugh when they out drifting. Thats why i put up the vid to, what were they trying to do with putting it up

Exactly! And what do we watch motorsports for most of the time for? To see if someone crashes! Evryone loves mistakes!

Greg
03-11-09, 13:48
Big up the Dungarvan massive backing up their boi!!!!!!!! I love this shit. haha

Romo
03-11-09, 13:51
Big up the Dungarvan massive backing up their boi!!!!!!!! I love this shit. haha

bahahaha,

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/11/funny-pictures-vortex-cat-claims-another.jpg

I googled pics of a ''stand off'' but thats all I could find

Jay Rockett
03-11-09, 13:55
We would because it's a site all about drifting and we like watching drifting videos. :)

Exactly! people on here CONTRIBUTE to the site, ya dont have to put up pic's or video's of yourself if you dont want but it does help and show's your participating in something..

@ Jay

Theres alot of members on here that dont necessarily drift, either because of money issue's or they're age but the still contribute to the site by commenting and giving they're opinions, not starting threads to abuse people!

If you "dont want to show off" then what are you doing here??

Famous jh
03-11-09, 14:01

Oh but of course... :)

For me its not about stirring shit lads but its about wakin up the dreamers to the fact that your not gonna get ANYWHERE in drifting if your not one of the "chosen few"....

And chuck, fair play to ya if you get to america sometime lad... But be prepared to dig deep into the pockets and smoke lots of cock....

That level of drifting isnt about how great a driver you are but how big your pocket is...

m-sykes
03-11-09, 14:02
okkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyy what the fuck is goin on here????

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 14:03
@ Jay

Theres alot of members on here that dont necessarily drift, either because of money issue's or they're age but the still contribute to the site by commenting and giving they're opinions, not starting threads to abuse people!

Hey Im the one being asked can I drift here. I neva slagged anyone
Just having a laugh at people spining out.
Blusrule knows wat i mean and everyone else takes it seriously

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 14:08
just got mail, silicone ,time to pu on my new air filter

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 14:18
I think my topics are good???
nearly 800 views in space of 2 or 3 hours.
Most talked about subject of the year if it keeps going at this rate.
Dont close it , im kinda curious to c how long it will go on for and what other peoples view is later on when they get on the site!!

blusrule
03-11-09, 14:41
I think my topics are good???
nearly 800 views in space of 2 or 3 hours.
Most talked about subject of the year if it keeps going at this rate.
Dont close it , im kinda curious to c how long it will go on for and what other peoples view is later on when they get on the site!!

Ye leave it going! One of the longest threads on this site by far, and only up a while! This might even help people to lighten up and sort out the eijits that are on here and that havn't a clue! Put up some pics of the car lad, interested in wat it like now!

Greg
03-11-09, 14:41
Views on what again? Giving you abuse, taking or abuse, or a bit of both? I'm lost.

blusrule
03-11-09, 14:45
Views on what again? Giving you abuse, taking or abuse, or a bit of both? I'm lost.

Views on people talking thru their arses on this site i tink!

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:02
shit im gonna have to go back a few pages, I av kinda 4got wat we were tlking about with all the abuse lol

blusrule
03-11-09, 15:04
shit im gonna have to go back a few pages, I av kinda 4got wat we were tlking about with all the abuse lol

Ha it was about Chuck G not making it to america even though he said he would but I think the underlying message is theres alot of shit talking on this site!!!

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:05
Ronan who the hell do you think you are?

Where did Chucky ever say he was going to win it? He has done really well last year considering he only got a few runs in the car due to trouble with it.

He would like to drift in America , i mean who wouldnt he doesnt want to do it to go "oh look at me im drifting in America so i think i'm great" , He would just love the experience of going out there with the big boys and seeing what their tracks are like to drift on.

Hmm looks like someone is jealous :rolleyes:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:06
haha lmfao

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:09
haha lmfao

ditto but im laughing at you for your sad attempt to get some attention.

Mick K

Where did Chucky ever say he was going to win it? He has done really well last year considering he only got a few runs in the car due to trouble with it.

He would like to drift in America , i mean who wouldnt he doesnt want to do it to go "oh look at me im drifting in America so i think i'm great" , He would just love the experience of going out there with the big boys and seeing what their tracks are like to drift on.

Feels so fuckin weird to say this but I agree !

blusrule

I dont think he's jealous, i think he's just standing up and saying that the amount of people mouthing on this site is stupid, and nobody is saying anything to them!

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:10

BIG BOYS- lads ere are just as good but dont have a million to build a 700bhp car

Chucky said it and hes doing really well - he didnt do any of his plan yet!! how is he doin well??

"Tracks like to drift on" - tarmac is tarmac :D

Jealous - WHY??

blusrule
03-11-09, 15:10
ditto but im laughing at you for your sad attempt to get some attention.

Not really that sad, look at all the peplys and views! Think people are genuinly interested now aftr the first few pages of shite!

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:12
I dont think he's jealous, i think he's just standing up and saying that the amount of people mouthing on this site is stupid, and nobody is saying anything to them!

Yeah but read the thread title he's spouting on about Chucky if its people in General well then the posts and thread title should be changed.

He has no right to shout abuse like that, if he has a problem with what Chucky says on the site, Then send him a PM not go off on one like he is now :mad:.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:14
@ blusrule

ha are we the nly few knowing what were talking about and wats goin on ere, funny shit lol

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:16
BIG BOYS- lads ere are just as good but dont have a million to build a 700bhp car

Chucky said it and hes doing really well - he didnt do any of his plan yet!! how is he doin well??

"Tracks like to drift on" - tarmac is tarmac :D

Jealous - WHY??

Oh there u go you are jealous because you don't have a million to spend and don't have a 700BHP car :rolleyes:. Chucky bought that car because thats the car that he wanted and he had the money so why not? and he's entitled to it.

He has had lots of problems which i'm sure you know about the car.

He is going well because he did very well in his last two rounds considering he has only had 3 well rounds out of all last year. He even considered giving up because of the problems he had but carried out and hoped it would go well for him eventually and he did.

He doesn't have to win an event to say he's doing well. But if you read his drifting thread he certainly has come a long way from someone whos just starting out in a very powerful car.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:16
Yeah but read the thread title he's spouting on about Chucky if its people in General well then the posts and thread title should be changed.

He has no right to shout abuse like that, if he has a problem with what Chucky says on the site, Then send him a PM not go off on one like he is now :mad:.

Hey chucky came on to my thread saying he has a licence to shit on about crap, this was my reply. so dont go saying I said anything to him first

mike g
03-11-09, 15:17
i know what going on aswell!! :)

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:17
Hey chucky came on to my thread saying he has a licence to shit on about crap, this was my reply. so dont go saying I said anything to him first

Sorry what did you say? Your confusing me with all your SHITE talk. So Chucky came onto your thread and said he had a license is that what your saying?

Mick K
03-11-09, 15:18
@ blusrule

ha are we the nly few knowing what were talking about and wats goin on ere, funny shit lol

Hey Cockbreath?

If you posed the question to chuck then why not PM him and keep your worthless shite off the boards?
Why,Cos your a trouble making cock sucker,Leave it out and off the boards.
Then maybe someday there'll be enough bandwidth for me to get increased PM space......
Just FCUK OFF!

Claire Why bother rising to him.Leave him off.

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:18
i know what going on aswell!! :)

tell me dammit :D

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 15:19
Ha because he is a cockbag and i want him to admit it :D

mike g
03-11-09, 15:20
tell me dammit :D

for €20:):):)

mike g
03-11-09, 15:21
Hey Cockbreath?

If you posed the question to chuck then why not PM him and keep your worthless shite off the boards?
Then maybe someday there'll be enough bandwidth for me to get increased PM space......
Just FCUK OFF!

looks like someone is on their period!!! come back in 4-5 days

Mick K
03-11-09, 15:21
Ha because he is a cockbag and i want him to admit it :D
He did yesterday when Greg pointed this little bit out to him...

By the lovely Greg

Abusing beginners - Fail.
Abusing a girl - Super fail
Not realising you're being a dick - The ultimate fail.

Enough said,Lock thread.

Mick K
03-11-09, 15:22
looks like someone is on their period!!! come back in 4-5 days

Im actually on the 6th day and these cramps are killing me and Im an emotional mess.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:22
Oh there u go you are jealous because you don't have a million to spend and don't have a 700BHP car :rolleyes:. Chucky bought that car because thats the car that he wanted and he had the money so why not? and he's entitled to it.

He has had lots of problems which i'm sure you know about the car.

He is going well because he did very well in his last two rounds considering he has only had 3 well rounds out of all last year. He even considered giving up because of the problems he had but carried out and hoped it would go well for him eventually and he did.

He doesn't have to win an event to say he's doing well. But if you read his drifting thread he certainly has come a long way from someone whos just starting out in a very powerful car.

Neva said 700bhp bout his car on bout cars in the states der girl>>

U dont know what i drive so how can u say iv got a shitr
Not being big here but It is possibly one off the best cars in Ireland of its type or on the way there..

der missy hows the tax going 4 u :cool:

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:24
Hey Cockbreath?

Just FCUK OFF!

Sorry Bandwitdh- another nerd is it

Mick K
03-11-09, 15:25
Sorry Bandwitdh- another nerd is it

Your the one that keeps posting worthless shite cockbreath !;)

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:26
cockbreath- another nerd word

Shane_s
03-11-09, 15:31
i aint takin any sides at all cause to be honest its a bit of banter and people are talkin offence when they shouldnt!its a great fuckin read tho!!i just got intreagued into postin to try get pic of ronans car!

@ Sr20 ronan ne chance yoou would throw up a pic of ur car man, and i mean that genuinely as id like to see it as if its as nice as u say then it would only but add to the site!!!!i dont mean it in a show us ur shitebox smartarse way!!or even if ya want PM me em cause i just love seeing a serious irish car!

its just opinionated banter lads and peole are gettin bad,

carpo
03-11-09, 15:32
funny stuff lads...:D:D 13 pages long

bart
03-11-09, 15:34
yes Jay gave him 1 last warnin yesterday....

I was thinking the exact same thing....;)

and ronan....grow up and get a life you sad individual.....

Eoin R.
03-11-09, 15:37
I dont care whats going on but all i have to say is wats the big deal with the USA???

Id rather drift in japan!!:p

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:44
i aint takin any sides at all cause to be honest its a bit of banter and people are talkin offence when they shouldnt!its a great fuckin read tho!!i just got intreagued into postin to try get pic of ronans car!

@ Sr20 ronan ne chance yoou would throw up a pic of ur car man, and i mean that genuinely as id like to see it as if its as nice as u say then it would only but add to the site!!!!i dont mean it in a show us ur shitebox smartarse way!!or even if ya want PM me em cause i just love seeing a serious irish car!

its just opinionated banter lads and peole are gettin bad,

Ill send u a pic but thats not wat I meant anyone can have a nice car, I think it looks good and alot of money and genuine parts put in it, but like everything people have diff style and Im into driving my car not polishing it up every day. I meant in set up in suspension and engine wise for drifting.
This thread is funny tho i mst say

Stevo
03-11-09, 15:47
I dont care whats going on but all i have to say is wats the big deal with the USA???

Have to agree with ya man, Ebishu ftw!!:D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:49

Eoin lad I like both of them, its a long story how this came bout ul jst have to read my lst thread, it was a get back to chucky giving me abuse for no reason, its after turning in2 a good thread now tho.

Goin Killarney nxt year?? same houses again and well let Geray pay the deposit again ha

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 15:49
Hey everyone

Sorry im only replying now, the time is different here in America!! No but seriously, Ronan its this simple, i said to you do you even have a licence? Did i then proceed to say i had one? No!! Cause anyone can buy a licence! No show me the paragraph where i said id be in America next year???? Yes id like to go there but not to battle "Big Boys" but because its dam hott over there, theres ass everywhere and the cars are pretty!!

And how i figure i did well this season is my business, my friends think i did, my ma thinks i does, your ma thinks i does and the Winner of this years PD has said nothing but good words!!! But i guess this could be shitetalk!!!

Im not one to talk shit, never have never will, im proud of my background Diffing sierras etc, but its this simple, when i see you im gonna punch u in the gob!! Id say it wont be your first time either!!

As for Geary, your being very 2faced today, never thought i had offended you before!!

Thats all from me, im going back to sleep with Dean Kearney and Darren Mac................:)

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 15:58
Hey everyone

Sorry im only replying now, the time is different here in America!! No but seriously, Ronan its this simple, i said to you do you even have a licence? Did i then proceed to say i had one? No!! Cause anyone can buy a licence! No show me the paragraph where i said id be in America next year???? Yes id like to go there but not to battle "Big Boys" but because its dam hott over there, theres ass everywhere and the cars are pretty!!

And how i figure i did well this season is my business, my friends think i did, my ma thinks i does, your ma thinks i does and the Winner of this years PD has said nothing but good words!!! But i guess this could be shitetalk!!!

Im not one to talk shit, never have never will, im proud of my background Diffing sierras etc, but its this simple, when i see you im gonna punch u in the gob!! Id say it wont be your first time either!!

As for Geary, your being very 2faced today, never thought i had offended you before!!

Thats all from me, im going back to sleep with Dean Kearney and Darren Mac................:)

HA HA nice to c u have a sense of humour not like yest.
U were implying u were great cause u have a licence and i dont.
If I had the money I would have one cause heard there easy to buy in this thread.
As for punching me in the face - Bring it on ,, and look who shud b banned now DI staff, if thats not abuse I dunno wat is.
Geary is not 2 faced he lives nxt door, he h8s u.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:05
1330 views in 5 hours ,def the best thread

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:09
Pm sent..............

Kav gts-t
03-11-09, 16:12
Oh god this whole shit fest was started cause chucky implied something lmao. Bold boy chucky.

Ronan your so full of shit it's hilarious, one min your saying your not here to abuse people then next your saying you started this to get back at chucky. About time ya went back to playschool you hippocrite and stop all the shite spelling too.

As for your first car being a 300hp+ did anyone tell you that playstation cars aren't really real :D

now get a life or else go start another thread to get back at me for being mean to you :)

mike g
03-11-09, 16:15
iv only one face thank you!! as i said earlier ye are all bitches and who gives a shit about all this!! take a joke some of ye!!! some of the stuff said here is true and some is just funny like!!

s13-ste
03-11-09, 16:17
chuck you did say that next year you would be drifting in the states. im trying to find the post to prove it

Romo
03-11-09, 16:18
Pm sent..............

Ha thats an ending to the story if I've ever seen one

Stevo
03-11-09, 16:19
As for punching me in the face - Bring it on
Geary is not 2 faced he lives nxt door, he h8s u.

Lol u just made it a whole lot easier for him to find ya, and deck ya:D

mikeysr
03-11-09, 16:20
this is brilliant dont go pming let me see haha comical.
as for ronan drifting the only thing holding this kid back is funds.
geary your a funny cunt.
mick k your just throwing in abuse and to be honest it sounds gay and you should say out you got burnt.
its hilarious the way the mother came into it do yer mothers drift or something????

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:21
Oh god this whole shit fest was started cause chucky implied something lmao. Bold boy chucky.

Ronan your so full of shit it's hilarious, one min your saying your not here to abuse people then next your saying you started this to get back at chucky. About time ya went back to playschool you hippocrite and stop all the shite spelling too.

As for your first car being a 300hp+ did anyone tell you that playstation cars aren't really real :D

now get a life or else go start another thread to get back at me for being mean to you :)

Ah funny shit, sure it started off abusive messin went to the stage where its was funny and having some laugh at peoples comments back to abusive again.I think every1 loves this thread cause its all ova nothin and is so funny (u know it is) and all ova the place wondering what we are ac talking about.N i did av a 300bh + car....... first rwd.

Eoin R.
Goin Killarney nxt year?? same houses again and well let Geray pay the deposit again ha

No No i cant wen i left killarney this year they put an ankel braclet on me so if i come within 15miles of the town a buzzer goes off and they will just arrest me on sight!!!:p

So im thinkin of cuttin of my ankel!:p

mike g
Lol u just made it a whole lot easier for him to find ya, and deck ya:D
lol.. he dont live next door but is close:p lol

way2fastforu
03-11-09, 16:23
man ur childish!!...theres a reason ur gettin abuse its cos ur the ass thats givin it out for no reason...an im wit chuck bout the punchin u in the gob thing cos u deserve it bein honest!!u need a serious dose of cop on!!

cobcorsa
03-11-09, 16:26
serious jealousy

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:26
chuck you did say that next year you would be drifting in the states. im trying to find the post to prove it

CHUCKYS INFAMOUS QUOTATION

"And people who keep saying shit bout dont diff it etc its my car il do as i wish but i DID NOT buy it to "diff", im gonna take this very serious, practice and compete this year in Ireland, next year the Uk (if shes still going well) and after that the states!! I dont think my sponsors would be happy if i was diffing around the shop!!!"

s13-ste
03-11-09, 16:28
where the fuck did diffing come into this. you know i dont give a shit what you do with the car, its yours burn the fucker in DWHQ for all i care

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:29
I said next year the UK, which im going over to do a few rounds!!! Then after "The States", after meaning in years to come, as in a Dream, ppl have dreams!! But as ive said my dreams are over as the car has sucked so much money out of me this year that il barely make WGH next year!! But i sure will try!! And thats what its all about, trying!!

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:29
where the fuck did diffing come into this. you know i dont give a shit what you do with the car, its yours burn the fucker in DWHQ for all i care

Thats wat i said months back Ste, u okay today man??

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:31
man ur childish!!...theres a reason ur gettin abuse its cos ur the ass thats givin it out for no reason...an im wit chuck bout the punchin u in the gob thing cos u deserve it bein honest!!u need a serious dose of cop on!!

Are u 4 real. did u not read all the posts...How I started thid i dunno but anyway.
Ya Im taking the piss abit but so is everyone else cause its funny, so calm down ad have a laugh will ya.

damo86
03-11-09, 16:32
16 pages of shit in one day, going well will we make 20:D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:33
where the fuck did diffing come into this

. you know i dont give a shit what you do with the car, its yours burn the fucker in DWHQ for all i care

Ha ha this is why this thread is so fukin funny, off on a new tangent

s13-ste
03-11-09, 16:33
Thats wat i said months back Ste, u okay today man??

off my face on valium man. back is fooked! anyway drifting is all about fun(or at least it used to be) and il give someone thats trying alot more respect than a keyboard drifter tring to put others down

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:35
No No i cant wen i left killarney this year they put an ankel braclet on me so if i come within 15miles of the town a buzzer goes off and they will just arrest me on sight!!!:p

So im thinkin of cuttin of my ankel!:p

Do sure it will be worth it. did u hear dat we sent 148euro worth of dominos to that bitchs house when we got home. still got the recordings and its fukin pricless.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:37
16 pages of shit in one day, going well will we make 20:D

u fukin halarious cu nt ha ha:D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:38
[QUOTE=s13-ste;38290]off my face on valium man. back is fooked! anyway drifting is all about fun(or at least it used to be)

ha ha lmfao some statment ftw:):D

Greg
03-11-09, 16:39
Do sure it will be worth it. did u hear dat we sent 148euro worth of dominos to that bitchs house when we got home. still got the recordings and its fukin pricless.

Why was your one a bitch? Might as well bring this thread in another direction.

mikeysr
03-11-09, 16:40
off my face on valium man. back is fooked! anyway drifting is all about fun(or at least it used to be) and il give someone thats trying alot more respect than a keyboard drifter tring to put others down

that valium must be good coz your bringing up stuff that wasnt being discussed.

mick
03-11-09, 16:41
is this shit for real? jeez! i thought dw was bad!

mikeysr
03-11-09, 16:41

because she took my deposit over a scratch on the wall and she tried to kick us out because we had visitors..

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:42

she wasnt really , she was just doin her job but think the years of abuse got to er and she wudnt take shit and just relax. have a bbq and the bitch wud av a fit

mike g
03-11-09, 16:44

she was a bitch!! was well worth it tho:D

Greg
03-11-09, 16:46
I wasn't really interested. I was just trying to draw you out and get you to prove how much of a childish person you are. Thanks for making it easy. :D

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:47
because she took my deposit over a scratch on the wall and she tried to kick us out because we had visitors..

lol aw bitch needed sum valum id say

lsd32
03-11-09, 16:49
anyone want to do a summary of this thread for me cos i am not reading all that??????

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:49
I wasn't really interested. I was just trying to draw you out and get you to prove how much of a childish person you are. Thanks for making it easy. :D

hey man be all mature if u want,, if u dont find dat funny ur a boring old cunt, bu i bet u do find it funny

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:50
If ye are gonna keep talking bout other tack can the title please be changed?? Maybe call it Ronan's Thread of fun or something!!!

s13-ste
that valium must be good coz your bringing up stuff that wasnt being discussed.

chuck mentioned diffin somewhere

Greg
hey man be all mature if u want,, if u dont find dat funny ur a boring old cunt, bu i bet u do find it funny

I'm a boring old cunt so. :D

Chuck_g
03-11-09, 16:51
anyone want to do a summary of this thread for me cos i am not reading all that??????

Im full of shit, cant drift, etc etc.................

Thats it really

mikeysr
03-11-09, 16:52

how was that childish greg he answered your question???

Eoin R.
she wasnt really , she was just doin her job but think the years of abuse got to er and she wudnt take shit and just relax. have a bbq and the bitch wud av a fit

It wasnt the fact that her house was been torn down from the inside out that was pissin her off at all no??:p:p

sr20ronan
If ye are gonna keep talking bout other tack can the title please be changed?? Mau=ybe call it Ronan's Thread of fun or something!!!

Its nothin to do with us anymore but think the title draws in more people 4 sum reason

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 16:53
If ye are gonna keep talking bout other tack can the title please be changed?? Maybe call it Ronan's Thread of fun or something!!!

even tho that wud b a funny ass name for it

ClaireRZ-S
03-11-09, 16:54
Neva said 700bhp bout his car on bout cars in the states der girl>>

U dont know what i drive so how can u say iv got a shitr
Not being big here but It is possibly one off the best cars in Ireland of its type or on the way there..

der missy hows the tax going 4 u :cool:

wat are you on about u fool.

Greg
03-11-09, 16:54
how was that childish greg he answered your question???

I wasn't talking to you Mikey. Should have quoted Ronan in that post. Sorry about that.

Call it Ronans rant of the day or something.

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 17:00
It wasnt the fact that her house was been torn down from the inside out that was pissin her off at all no??:p:p

dont give geary drink when hes holding a plastic table leg :)

damo86
03-11-09, 17:00
nearly at 20 lads come on one last push

mike g
03-11-09, 17:02
Call it Ronans rant of the day or something.

there will be one everyday

bart
03-11-09, 17:03
i think this thread is shit.................................

mike g
03-11-09, 17:03
dont give geary drink when hes holding a plastic table leg :)

that was brilliant!! poor table didnt see it coming!!:p

damo86
03-11-09, 17:05
lets go with
"ronans tuesday rant":p

s13-ste
03-11-09, 17:05
i think this thread is shit.................................

i think your shit:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

haha there really is some pure shite in here

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 17:08
i think your shit:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

haha there really is some pure shite in here

ha ha lol gud man anodr person that wans toav a laugh

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 17:11
rite how i change the title?????

Administrator
03-11-09, 17:12
Fuck me pink there's some load of bullshit waffle in this! Everyone nearly done?

s13-ste
03-11-09, 17:13
rite how i change the title?????

you cant because you fail at life!!!!
a mod/admin has to change it

mike g
03-11-09, 17:13
Fuck me pink there's some load of bullshit waffle in this! Everyone nearly done?

nope!!!!!:p

sr20ronan
03-11-09, 17:14

well Darragh u went away there for awhile. lol nah there still lots got 2 be said .
Its good tho isnt it

Administrator
03-11-09, 17:15
It's bullshit spam to be honest dude, but quite entertaining! Hit up the Chit Chat thread in future please!

http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/OtherForumTools/Stop_posting.jpg

lsd32
03-11-09, 17:15
Im full of shit, cant drift, etc etc.................

Thats it really

how did that all come about or am i worse to ask

plus that quote by you chuck would make a great sig:eek::D

Mick K
03-11-09, 17:16
It's bullshit spam to be honest dude. Hit up the Chit Chat thread in future please!

http://www.epicallyfunnypictures.com/FunnyPictures/OtherForumTools/Stop_posting.jpg

erase the thread Dar,Would be best for the site imo.