PDA

View Full Version : these guys have no hope 2- the extended edition

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 16:20
@ Eilleens Post

one of those drivers was me and i can honestly tell you to STFU and go home to the pub where you came from i wanna see your first tries at drifting caus i'd dearly love to laugh! if everyone had your crap attitude towards ppl willing to learn drifting (i recall driftireland doesnt like differs...) then there wouldnt be any drifters. yeah we all sucked and i aint denying it but its really harder than it looks in powerful cars in the wet with a h-brake that none of us had used before.
and to that beemer; it was a crap car, and ye can ask the instructors caus they admitted that too. end of. as to the instructors being sick of beginners; LOL to that. they're getting enough money to put up with it...

U dont know me, i started off 320bhp 180sx. ya the best spin out but not every corner, did u even get one solid drift that day, and Its easier in the wet!!!

Chloé
02-11-09, 16:25
Lots of things are easier when wet....:D

......:eek:

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:28
man your being a pure cock now!

the thread was closed to stop bitching comments about people learning to drift.

my s13 is around 230ish qand guess what my first time out i spun nearly ever corner, my second time out guess what i spun out near every corner. got a few, very few good drifts going but its all part of the learning

Famous jh
02-11-09, 16:35
Lots of things are easier when wet....:D

......:eek:

haha :D

@ Ronan, you want a hand with that big spoon? :D

mike g
02-11-09, 16:35
all i will say is its great having a 300bhp+ car as your first RWD!! :)

Chloé
02-11-09, 16:36
I can't drift to save my life:D

mike g
02-11-09, 16:38
I can't drift to save my life:D

if you can cook and clean you'll be grand

Famous jh
02-11-09, 16:40

Is that your excuse Geary :p:D

mike g
02-11-09, 16:42
Is that your excuse Geary :p:D

yup!! thats how i got this far in life :)

Chloé
02-11-09, 16:43

I can do that!!..

Woohoo.. John, you'd kow all about that........:D:rolleyes:

mike g
02-11-09, 16:45

especailly wearing the apron:p:p

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 16:46
@s13 ste........ MAN if u spin out everythime ur crap.u shud just sell the car to someone that can drive it.

Famous jh
02-11-09, 16:47
yup!! thats how i got this far in life :)

Haha :) Love you really gearyballs (in a manly way) :D

I love Ronan for starting threads like this :D

serious tom
02-11-09, 16:47
... i had an epic paragraphy written to end this joke of a rivival, but TBH iit doesnt even diserve it.
like who is arguing what here. just lock it up the whole argument doesnt even make sense. :rolleyes:

edit; is he trying to be a new bizzle, or is he just being a dick?

Famous jh
02-11-09, 16:48
I can do that!!..

Woo!!! Sorted :D

Now to teach you how to drive properly :D

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 16:49
Bet that Darragh dude will close this. WHY like it a good topic

serious tom
02-11-09, 16:50
cause your cool............................ :rolleyes:

Famous jh
02-11-09, 16:51
... i had an epic paragraphy written to end this joke of a rivival, but TBH iit doesnt even diserve it.
like who is arguing what here. just lock it up the whole argument doesnt even make sense. :rolleyes:

edit; is he trying to be a new bizzle, or is he just being a dick?

Lads lads lads :rolleyes:

Whats with shitting ye're selves evertime theres a thread started that might liven the place up a bit?! No ones gettin their dong out (yet)... Its funny :D

mike g
02-11-09, 16:52
i say let it go on for the nite!! i love you too john in a manly friendship way and only cracking :p:cool::eek:

this thread = :D

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:56
@s13 ste........ MAN if u spin out everythime ur crap.u shud just sell the car to someone that can drive it.

never said i was the best drifter ever, but im trying and il keep trying. i dont care what others think, i enjoy it

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 16:56
he'll close it cos ur bein a major ass for no reason man...so wat if she spun out like??she's learnin thats wat learnin is bout makin mistakes an betterin urself for next time...everyone starts some where an some ppl are more skilled than others but doesnt give u the rite to put them down jus cos they're learnin an have an interest in it.

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 17:00
U shud get an award for that speach.. u trying to pull er eh...

Anyway I found sum more heroes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLXwtCBiwY

PD lads had a good laugh at them id say Enjoy!!!

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:05
especailly wearing the apron:p:p

Perv..:p

he'll close it cos ur bein a major ass for no reason man...so wat if she spun out like??she's learnin thats wat learnin is bout makin mistakes an betterin urself for next time...everyone starts some where an some ppl are more skilled than others but doesnt give u the rite to put them down jus cos they're learnin an have an interest in it.

Someone's on their time of the month me thinks:rolleyes:...
John you'd wanna teach me fairly fast now booooyyyyyyooooo!!

Don't close this topic thingy.. It's interesting to know what peopl think and stuff like that....

Jannnnooooooooooooo liiiiiiiiiiikkkkeeeeee!!!!:D:cool:

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:08
Ohh i'll teach ya....private lessons is it?! :D

I love this thread :D

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 17:09
na i dont need an award im jus not an ass like u lad...so wat if she spins like??u learn from mistakes so they dont happen again....bad form wen ya cant put up a vid were ya have few spins in it an someone like u jus tries to make a laugh

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:11
Why are ye bitching at eachother...
It's like being on a girly chatroom or something...
Ye must both be after her..:p
Ya know what ye need to do is listen to some Bob Marley and SMILE once in a while... MEN:confused:...

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:12
Ohh i'll teach ya....private lessons is it?! :D

I love this thread :D

Yes.. Private lessons.. And a service too..!;)

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 17:13
Perv..:p

Someone's on their time of the month me thinks:rolleyes:...
:

ah no its not the time the month yet thats next wk hahahaha :eek::D
jus cant stand fools bad mouthin ppl for no reason

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 17:14
No laughing man/girlie. thread is to add vids of people that shudnt be allowed in cars. the vid says it all. told u b4 everyone spins sometime , if nobody spins out what fun would it be, it would be to easy, but like come on what were ye at that day? Why would u take a vid of that crap... FUN day out not!!!

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:15
ah no its not the time the month yet thats next wk hahahaha :eek::D
jus cant stand fools bad mouthin ppl for no reason

But he didn't know it was her or did he.. He's only takin the piss..
Leave him off..
Ahhh you've PMS so!!:p
He'll be kickin himself when she beats him!!;):rolleyes::D

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:18
No laughing man/girlie. thread is to add vids of people that shudnt be allowed in cars. the vid says it all. told u b4 everyone spins sometime , if nobody spins out what fun would it be

I'd laugh at myself WHEN I DO spin!..

Coz I know I will..
All in the name of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:18
Yes.. Private lessons.. And a service too..!;)

Ohh yaaaaaa :D Now that i can help with :D

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:20
Ohh yaaaaaa :D Now that i can help with :D

And STUFF:rolleyes:

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:22
And STUFF:rolleyes:

Ha ya and stuff ;)

Please dont close this thread :p

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:23
Just listen to the famous person........

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:24
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaLXwtCBiwY

PD lads had a good laugh at them id say Enjoy!!!

HAHA feckin differs :p

Some "display team"......NOT

mick
02-11-09, 17:26
qqquuuuuueeeeeeeefffffff!!!!!

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:27
HAHA feckin differs :p

Some "display team"......NOT

Pink cars are gay.:rolleyes:

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 17:29
Ahhh you've PMS so!!:p

ah ya tis a bad sign wen ur bleedin thro the bell end like a woman:eek:hahaha:D

Mick K
02-11-09, 17:29
@ Eilleens Post

U dont know me, i started off 320bhp 180sx. ya the best spin out but not every corner, did u even get one solid drift that day, and Its easier in the wet!!!

Pal,Seriously,Shut the fcuk up and leave it out,If the threads been locked its been locked for a reason.Lay off the lady,You werent born in a drift car @ 100mph on the wand so fcuk off and stop claiming to be Super Star drifter 09' with your criticism of everyone.

Lock thread and ban this COCK

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 17:31
agreed ^^^^^^^ i see a ban stick comin in the distance

damo86
02-11-09, 17:34
eileen isnt even in that video so no point kouthing at her

Driftma
02-11-09, 17:34
Pal,Seriously,Shut the fcuk up and leave it out,If the threads been locked its been locked for a reason.Lay off the lady,You werent born in a drift car @ 100mph on the wand so fcuk off and stop claiming to be Super Star drifter 09' with your criticism of everyone.

Lock thread and ban this COCK

Hey don't be giving him my "Super Star drifter 09' " title, How do ya know he wasn't born in a drift car,they might not have made it to the hospital??

Chuck_g
02-11-09, 17:37
This is a Drift Forum not a fucking playground!! Ronan do you hold a licence in any drift series in the world? No?? Then shut the fuck up! Join DW they would eat you up!

Greg
02-11-09, 17:40
Abusing beginners - Fail.
Abusing a girl - Super fail
Not realising you're being a dick - The ultimate fail.

Mick K
02-11-09, 17:42
This is a Drift Forum not a fucking playground!! Ronan do you hold a licence in any drift series in the world? No?? Then shut the fuck up! Join DW they would eat you up!

http://www.completerunning.com/running-blog-mark/wp-content/lghr0326.jpg

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 17:43
Abusing beginners - Fail.
Abusing a girl - Super fail
Not realising you're being a dick - The ultimate fail.

gregd = LEGEND hahaha thats the best way its been put all evenin:D

Jay Rockett
02-11-09, 17:52
Why are your starting ANOTHER thread to abuse people?? Thats why this thread is going to be closed.
This site IS open to peoples opinions but NOT abuse.. Your stirring shit, for no reason and it just pisses people off!
Driftireland doesnt close threads because of arguements, different opinions etc, but we WILL close threads that are pointless, spamming and abusing!

So do it again, and your out! Majority of your posts are in closed threads so this is your last warning Ronan.