PDA

View Full Version : My old cam also!

PeterT
02-11-09, 14:36
Thought id also throw a few pics of my old cam up too, loved this thing, unfortunately it looked very rough last time i saw it, wheels got dented off a curb aparently :(

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/DSCF20601.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/DSCF20591.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/DSCF20961.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/DSCF20891.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/DSCF2400.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/SPM_A0086.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/trueno1stseptember08006.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/trueno1stseptember08008.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/trueno1stseptember08001.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/SPM_A0142.jpg

brum brum beep beep!

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/?action=view&current=Camjunction.flv

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u230/PeterTistaken/trueno/?action=view&current=Camabout.flv

Administrator
02-11-09, 14:43
She was a nice machine alright! Must get one myself sometime. Although I don't like centre caps on XR4s and would be quite a non-fan of the front bumper! And the rear ride height doesn't look great

Chuck_g
02-11-09, 14:45
Awful conduct..........................

Nice car tho :)

PeterT
02-11-09, 14:47
bumper was atracious i know! spent about 2 months trying to get a standard bumper, even had a lip for one. fml! rear height is the hill and handbrake on them last pics! wooopeeee

s13-ste
02-11-09, 14:50
did a lad call ray but this off you?

PeterT
02-11-09, 14:57
did a lad call ray but this off you?

yes! it now has kerbed to fuck wheels which were mint, and is on its 3rd engine,and the exhausts all bent, and its got rust as ive never seen it clean since! boooo

Tekno Twinky
02-11-09, 16:07
BLASFIMY! you fools this bumper is imense ! if id a trueno id only dream of one i could smash time and time again... damn...

@ chuck g - conduct as in?

This was a bitchin car as are 80% of the 86's that come in to the country pitty they dont stay that way or better themselves even at that!

RAYBRIG headlights were schmokin :cool:

Greg
02-11-09, 16:13
I've seen that car at a lot of things and never once seen it doing a ring. I have seen it getting proper abuse around Mondello twice. It did break down while playing chase with my car on a bypass once though. haha

Simon
02-11-09, 16:13
god i remember this car being way lower than it looks in any of them photos...

maybe cause mine is actually sitting on the arches ba ha

but for me this was probly the nices car you have had pete and went like stink for a standard 4age!!!

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:20
I've seen that car at a lot of things and never once seen it doing a ring. I have seen it getting proper abuse around Mondello twice.

already had that convo with pretty boy pete on msn today. ray is far from a differ and when you talk to the owner before pete he will tell you it was pete that raped the car and made a balls of it

jonny b
02-11-09, 16:23
that car is for sale on donedeal now:D

subzero
02-11-09, 16:29
such a fine car in its day , seen it at a few trackdays so the new owner is getting the use of it .

those red rims are on my 86 as well speak . still on the same tires , which are goooooooooooood awful :D

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:31
steve, why are you a dick? i met him out at mondello where the car was looking rough as hell, and he said hed curbed the wheel messing in a carpark....what was i to think?

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:32
and greg, that was a good day, was fun chasing it in the chaser!watching the inside wheel hopping with the fucked coilover haha

Simon
02-11-09, 16:33
already had that convo with pretty boy pete on msn today. ray is far from a differ and when you talk to the owner before pete he will tell you it was pete that raped the car and made a balls of it

what the fuck would you know!! pete drove this car like it should be driven, he hardly bought it to potter to tesco every weekend!!! it was his daily and he bought it to skid!!! along with that he took great care of it, servicing it and washing it he treated it very well.

when i saw it after pete had sold it in mondello i was disgusted at how shitly it had been treated, all the paint was sticky from something spilled all over it, bumper missing bits everywhere, rust, obvious indication of it not being looked after!! even if he is not a differ he did not look after that car.

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:36
what the fuck would you know!! pete drove this car like it should be driven, he hardly bought it to potter to tesco every weekend!!! it was his daily and he bought it to skid!!! along with that he took great care of it, servicing it and washing it he treated it very well.

when i saw it after pete had sold it in mondello i was disgusted at how shitly it had been treated, all the paint was sticky from something spilled all over it, bumper missing bits everywhere, rust, obvious indication of it not being looked after!! even if he is not a differ he did not look after that car.

and the owner before pete didn't wrap it up in bubble wrap either, he drove it like it should have been too, id say i know the car longer than pete does, other members on here will agree it started going down hill when pete got it

sc86
02-11-09, 16:36
truenos are only good for levin conversions:D

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:37
and the owner before pete didn't wrap it up in bubble wrap either, he drove it like it should have been too, id say i know the car longer than pete does, other members on here will agree it started going down hill when pete got it

what the fuck cha, i was the first owner in the country, i got it reg'd. this is retarted chap.

twailbait

That car was clean as fook when pete got it, i was there with him when he got rid of it too, and it was clean as fook then.

He looked after that car well, it was NEVER even seen dirty. So i really don't see how pete was the one to have wrecked it.

Simon

thats bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you havent a clue

mick
02-11-09, 16:38
wow, its sych a monster truck in the first few pics!

and pete, haha your a german at heart, hiding in the grass to make your car look low!!!

twailbait
02-11-09, 16:39

Pete was the first owner.?

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:40
thats bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you havent a clue

*sigh* arent ya right and all

davemc-s13
02-11-09, 16:44
il throw in the towel for ya ste coz ya making an ass outa yourself:p

awesome car pete i rather the truneos:cool:

Simon
02-11-09, 16:46
il throw in the towel for ya ste coz ya making an ass outa yourself:p

awesome car pete i rather the truneos:cool:

not the only thread he tends to do it in!!!!!!

like your comment about the previous owner before pete and you saying ya know more about it then he does and all just shows your bull shit, do tells about the life the car had in Japan then if you know so much about it!!!

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:48
hes talking about damo driving it on trade plates before i bought it,or something! dont realy see the relevance though, as look how clean it is in the pics after i bought it and it was vrtd?

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:50
not the only thread he tends to do it in!!!!!!

explain...

twailbait
02-11-09, 16:52
explain...

Okay..FUCK OFF.:D:D

that work for you:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Greg
02-11-09, 16:53
and greg, that was a good day, was fun chasing it in the chaser!watching the inside wheel hopping with the fucked coilover haha

We were in the Supra. :D Good craic chasing it around though. Ray will tell you himself that it's a bit rough around the edges. :)

s13-ste
02-11-09, 16:53
Okay..FUCK OFF.:D:D

that work for you:rolleyes::rolleyes:

no it doesn't, id like to know what he is talking about.

oh and pete lets see how quick you hit the infraction button now

Simon
02-11-09, 16:54
explain...

just my feelings on some of the shit ya say around here thats all, not a fan of it!!!! FULL ON key board warrior that says ridiculous shit!!

BACK ON TOPPIC

twailbait
02-11-09, 16:55
Back on topic so.

It actually did move fairly well for a standard cam! Had nothing on a certain mk2 gti though!!:D:D:D:eek::eek:

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:56
no it doesn't, id like to know what he is talking about.

oh and pete lets see how quick you hit the infraction button now

not very quick at all! as he didnt say anything that annoyed me and was made up bull.

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:57
Back on topic so.

It actually did move fairly well for a standard cam! Had nothing on a certain mk2 gti though!!:D:D:D:eek::eek:

a modded gti you mean!

s13-ste
just my feelings on some of the shit ya say around here thats all, not a fan of it!!!! FULL ON key board warrior that says ridiculous shit!!

BACK ON TOPPIC

im a keyboard warrior, do me a favor and quote me what your on about. send it in pm if you want to

twailbait
a modded gti you mean!

Well yeah! but still! ha

PeterT
02-11-09, 16:59
Well yeah! but still! ha

i did have the advantage of beign right wheel drive mind! adn got to make barp barp noises!

Simon
02-11-09, 17:00
im a keyboard warrior, do me a favor and quote me what your on about. send it in pm if you want to

look i told ya how i felt, i dont have to prove myself to you, PERSONALLY i think your a keyboard warrior if you dont well then thats fine!!!

face the facts you know FUCK ALL about this car and shouldnt have oppened your mouth!!! on the other hand we all hang around with pete on a daily basis and when he had this car, he looked after it!! tut tut jealousy

Gar-4-age 86
02-11-09, 17:05
Haha the dung that comes out of peoples mouths the only thing Pete raped on this car was the clutch :p :D And the owner after pete went through 3engines since?how is that even possible with the smallest of maintainence 4ages are well up for it! AWESOME car with an AWESOME front bumper jeaaaaa!

mick
02-11-09, 17:06
fucking helll shut uuup!!!

im calling a halt to this argument. here are the facts

1) damo imports car, puts minilights on it.

2)pete buys it, crys over minilights so damo gives him other wheels pete is happy

3)pete still happy, drives it, clutch fucks up, timin belt goes, pete fixes it (i think)

4) happy pete rags car round, slides it, does donuts, is happy and cleans it lots cuz he likes cleaning things.

5) car is nicer and still as clean when pete sells it to some lad

6) pete hears car was seen doun donuts somewhere and is angry (dunno why cus he does donuts too)

7) me, pete an lads see car at mondello, its sticky, oily, wings cracked and is generallly like something i would own.

8)pete is angry, tells people, ste gets angry, si gets angry, timmy gets funny, and i get bored and write this.

9) we all go any make up with a round of bum fun together

10) anyone with me?

Simon
02-11-09, 17:08
mick your always game for an argument im surprised your not in the middle of it all!!!!! ha

serious tom
02-11-09, 17:09
when people say maintainance, what do they mean? change oils etc?
my experience with cars is only theory.
if i was an owner of a hachi, could someone give an idea of the ideal circumstances to keep it well?
like could someone run through a list, and i dont care how trivial it seems but anything that ya can think of..

PeterT
02-11-09, 17:11
10) anyone with me?

not fully! he can do what he wants, but point 6! is wrong, the guy in the passenger seat at mondello told me he was doing donuts and smacked those MINT, almost neeeeeew longchamps off a curb! that made me cry inside.

mick
02-11-09, 17:13
not fully! he can do what he wants, but point 6! is wrong, the guy in the passenger seat at mondello told me he was doing donuts and smacked those MINT, almost neeeeeew longchamps off a curb! that made me cry inside.

it made me do a sex wee

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:14
Could be wrong but think this car was for sale in Dungarvan not so long ago and lookin ROUGH.

Simon
02-11-09, 17:15
Could be wrong but think this car was for sale in Dungarvan not so long ago and lookin ROUGH.

and when Pete sold it it DID NOT look ROUGH!!!!

case closed. BOOOM

mick
02-11-09, 17:17
when people say maintainance, what do they mean? change oils etc?
my experience with cars is only theory.
if i was an owner of a hachi, could someone give an idea of the ideal circumstances to keep it well?
like could someone run through a list, and i dont care how trivial it seems but anything that ya can think of..

when things break, fix them, change timing belts every 60,000miles or someting similar change oil and filter before a trackday........wash car when dirty............dont buy a rotary haha!

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:21

case closed. BOOOM

Think i remember sayin when someone asked me bout the car i sadi "that pete lad on DI had that and twas mint then"....

Savage colour for a 86

serious tom
02-11-09, 17:22
Mick

when things break, fix them

exactly what i dont do with my bike. if it will work for another run, it'll be grand :p

ha if i bought a rotary id imagine id need to be stock piling oil reserves :D

PeterT
02-11-09, 17:26
just like to point out that seeing as ste has realised hes made a mistake, hes now taken to personaly abusing the way i look on msn, im a pretty boy, and others have noticed....oh nooooo!!

mick
02-11-09, 17:31
yea but, i mean, cmon blondie, he does have a point hahahahaa blondie puuuubes!

Mick K
02-11-09, 17:33
Not one for that front on cams,The bumper is dirt looking although the colour and wheels are mint !

PeterT
02-11-09, 17:34
leaves my pubes outa this. kopper kettle :D

must try and find the vid of this trueno against jays old levin on the motorway, its a classic!

Frankae86
02-11-09, 17:35
Ive owned 6 ae86's and dont see what all the sourness is about, I drive my cars on but dont abuse them. I wouldnt like to see a car i loved get WRECKED but when someone buys a car they can do whatever they want in it.

Savage looking car except front bumper imo!

Micks sum up was funny :)

Pete does look a bit.............. gas :D

PeterT
Not one for that front on cams,The bumper is dirt looking although the colour and wheels are mint !

no way, truenos ftw! like in your sig :D

bumpers not the best though i agree! its the same one Ueo has on his trueno!

Famous jh
just like to point out that seeing as ste has realised hes made a mistake, hes now taken to personaly abusing the way i look on msn, im a pretty boy, and others have noticed....oh nooooo!!

I just realised how much of a keyboard warrior ste really is.... He had a pop on DW at me before (all this just refreshed my memory)... Cos of the amount of lock i have on the e36, "having it and using it are 2 different things apparently"....well i do use it as the video showed matey....

Now piss off and learn how to drive before you comment on whether im able too or now... And dump that engine for a proper one :mad:

Mick K
02-11-09, 17:38

I'll second Simos comment.

ste
02-11-09, 17:41
how ironic, seen this car this morning on kileen road

Chuck_g
02-11-09, 17:41
Oh god this site is getting worse than other irish internet forums!!! Bitch, moan, bitch etc..............

@ Techno Twinkle.........i meant the videos man!!

PeterT
02-11-09, 17:46
Oh god this site is getting worse than other irish internet forums!!! Bitch, moan, bitch etc..............

its grand, its turning into more of a DW type moderation thing, people just seem to get abused until they give em, then there all happy again! personaly i think its better than banning and closing threads and stuff! at least people on this thread can spell and have some grammar skills (although im not one of these realy:D) and have more vocab than just mint, ted and lad. haha. hooray for twincams!!

Simon
02-11-09, 17:49
its grand, its turning into more of a DW type moderation thing, people just seem to get abused until they give em, then there all happy again! personaly i think its better than banning and closing threads and stuff! at least people on this thread can spell and have some grammar skills (although im not one of these realy:D) and have more vocab than just mint, ted and lad. haha. hooray for twincams!!

agree, a thread should not be closed because people are havin a go at each other fuck it let them on at the end of the day its not going to destroy the drifting community!!!! hooray for twincams is right!!! ba ha

Mick K
02-11-09, 17:49

ah lad:rolleyes:

Chuck_g
02-11-09, 17:50
I come here for piece, quite and parts and now my head hurts!! Thank fuk im not a member of staff or id set fire to everything!!

Y not all put words behind ye and have a DI drift comp to settle the score!

Tekno Twinky
02-11-09, 17:50

cool i was just wondering cause i hadnt a clue what you were on about;)

As for the rest of the thread BAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Preeety boy gave the car death and made a killing on it ha whoever bought it loses. lol

si vs. ste in the next drift meeting where we have both attending :) (as far as i can remember neither ever attend :eek: :D:rolleyes: (i might be mixing people up???:o) but hey fuck you an all :D:p:o:rolleyes:;):cool:

oh yeah an winge winge uhh my ae86 twinner car is cleaner when i had it cleaner when you had blaaa blaaa clean shmeeeene reck em!

Simon
02-11-09, 17:53
si vs. ste in the next drift meeting where we have both attending :) (as far as i can remember neither ever attend :eek: :D:rolleyes: (i might be mixing people up???:o) but hey fuck you an all :D:p:o:rolleyes:;):cool:

huh?

you and your crazy replys bah ha

PeterT
02-11-09, 17:54
I come here for piece, quite and parts and now my head hurts!! Thank fuk im not a member of staff or id set fire to everything!!

not much to set on fire...micks pubes are already flaming! wooo weeee

Famous jh
02-11-09, 17:58

Ahh chuck relax man its all funny really :D

Chloé
02-11-09, 17:58
Shit happens.

mick
02-11-09, 18:01
ive a fire party in my pants and al you jap lovers are invited! woooowoooo baapbaaaaaap, wooo two cams solid axles for the win!

anyways, i agree with the idea of a self moderating site, i thouroughly dislike when people cant exres their view due to over moderation, and am enjoyng reading this! however, will either fucking pete or fuckng daragh change my fucking member status thingy back to something other than "still english" haah, if its punishment for somethin, im sorry! if not, stop being mean to gingers! baahaaa

Chuck_g
02-11-09, 18:03
Drift comp ftw!

Famous jh
02-11-09, 18:06
Hooraaay for rusty old 2cam corollas :D

PeterT
02-11-09, 18:06
drift comps ftw! drift cars also daily drivers that are sitting on axel stands ftl! miiiiiiichael, ive noooooo idea how to do that!

Simon
02-11-09, 18:08
Drift comp, lets doooooo eit!!!!

lets hope i still have the corolla hahha

docco86
02-11-09, 18:40
think my cousin got the xr4s off dat wen it came in first he swaped ur man for a set of superlights!

Stevo
02-11-09, 18:42
8 pages of shite, funny shite tho flaming ftw!!! :D

kev.skyline
02-11-09, 19:03
i know for a fact that ray has fixed anything that went wrong with that car, the only thing he doesnt do is wash it on a regular basis, cant comment on the engines as ive never heard that before.
its a nice yoke and gets used, longchamps ftw.

Eoin R.
02-11-09, 23:21
Very cool hachi!!:D

nixon001
03-11-09, 00:15
cant believe u lads all got such mileage outa dis!!!! jesus!! bitchin nd moanin!!
i liked this cam!
no it really bad cuz it got driven!
no its class i was der wen it was bought!
o i no d lad who ownd it first!
im a big gay! bah ha ha!!!!

Keep thread on topic! jesus!

cool car tho! i was der wen it was vrtd! bah ha!!!:D:D

PeterT
03-11-09, 00:34
cant believe u lads all got such mileage outa dis!!!! jesus!! bitchin nd moanin!!
i liked this cam!
no it really bad cuz it got driven!
no its class i was der wen it was bought!
o i no d lad who ownd it first!
im a big gay! bah ha ha!!!!

Keep thread on topic! jesus!

cool car tho! i was der wen it was vrtd! bah ha!!!:D:D

i actualy didnt understand most that post and still dont?!

gem-s13
03-11-09, 01:09
my head hurts 8 pages!!!!!

pete i hate ur old cam and ur front bumper sucked ass!!!!!! queeeffffff

edit i do like longchamps!

PeterT
03-11-09, 01:12
yeh but all you like is sheep and altitude!

gem-s13
03-11-09, 01:19
yeh but all you like is sheep and altitude!

bah bah, bah ha ha lol

davemc-s13
03-11-09, 01:28
fucking helll shut uuup!!!

im calling a halt to this argument. here are the facts

1) damo imports car, puts minilights on it.

2)pete buys it, crys over minilights so damo gives him other wheels pete is happy

3)pete still happy, drives it, clutch fucks up, timin belt goes, pete fixes it (i think)

4) happy pete rags car round, slides it, does donuts, is happy and cleans it lots cuz he likes cleaning things.

5) car is nicer and still as clean when pete sells it to some lad

6) pete hears car was seen doun donuts somewhere and is angry (dunno why cus he does donuts too)

7) me, pete an lads see car at mondello, its sticky, oily, wings cracked and is generallly like something i would own.

8)pete is angry, tells people, ste gets angry, si gets angry, timmy gets funny, and i get bored and write this.

9) we all go any make up with a round of bum fun together

10) anyone with me?

10) anyone with me

fuck off mick haha:p

s13-ste
03-11-09, 01:37

oh pete why wait untill i go off the internet after explaining why i had to go to bring this up! did you not also call me a scumbag for wearing a dublin jersey? even tho i explained i only wear a dublin jersey when the dubs are playing, be it in football, hurlin or handball considering i have family members on 3 different panels of GAA sports and have also played for the dubs a schools level!.

Mick K
03-11-09, 01:38
oh pete why wait untill i go off the internet after explaining why i had to go to bring this up! did you not also call me a scumbag for wearing a dublin jersey? even tho i explained i only wear a dublin jersey when the dubs are playing, be it in football, hurlin or handball considering i have family members on 3 different panels of GAA sports and have also played for the dubs a schools level!.

Dubs are scumbags whats the issue :confused:

s13-ste
03-11-09, 01:43

the issue is pete went tic for tac and told one side of the story...
pete will tell you i have no issue with him, he can lash out about others cars but when it comes to his/him he gets upset, hit the infraction button and crys!

Mick K
03-11-09, 01:44
pete will tell you i have no issue with him, he can lash out about others cars but when it comes to his/him he gets upset, hit the infraction button and crys!

Is that Pete drifting your car on your facebook profile pic?:confused:

PeterT
03-11-09, 01:45
haha, yes! thank god i saved the convo! hold on, just to clear this....agaaaaaaaain! im not the one crying either! :D

PeterT
03-11-09, 01:48
as clearly seen here, the dub and jersey thing was mimicking you, as you were commenting on my apearence, and i was asking is that how it works, to label someone because what they wear or how there hair is cut ( or uncut most of the time:D )

stephen cleary says:
the hair, the shorts. im not the only one that thinks it you just haven't noticed from others as much
Pete says:
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
ur such a dick. why bother take the piss out of someone for wat they look like? i cut my own hair ffs, how is that make me a pretty boy!! and shorts? u wear a dublin jersey. u must be a scumbag. is that how it works?

so there we go. end of realy! i love infractions. i had 3 of them at once

s13-ste
03-11-09, 01:49
yes it is pete drifting my car on my facebook pic, i have never taken credit for it, in fact i have made it clear from the first comment on the pic it wasn't me! i told pete today i know he can drift and do you really think if i had a thing against the guy id let him drive my car? iv also said before i learned more from pete driving my car than i could have with just me driving it.

Mick K
03-11-09, 01:52
yes it is pete drifting my car on my facebook pic, i have never taken credit for it, in fact i have made it clear from the first comment on the pic it wasn't me! i told pete today i know he can drift and do you really think if i had a thing against the guy id let him drive my car? iv also said before i learned more from pete driving my car than i could have with just me driving it.

Just a question dude,Why so offensive:confused:

gem-s13
03-11-09, 01:55

i dont get it do u secretly love pete and just dont no how to say it so just start these little rants as lovers tiffs :D lol

stirr stirr stirr!!!

Stevo
03-11-09, 01:56

We are:confused: Explain:)

Mick K
03-11-09, 01:57
We are:confused:

Man Dublin teams are hated nationwide,Its hardly a secret in the sporting world.

Stevo
03-11-09, 01:58
Man Dublin teams are hated nationwide,Its hardly a secret in the sporting world.

So just the Dublin team ur talking about then??

s13-ste
03-11-09, 01:58
because it seems to have turned into a ste hates pete thread!(hence infraction that i still think was super petty!)
i dont have a problem with pete just enjoy taken the piss out of him. i do it with other members on other sites and guess what it happens to me too.
i mentioned that the cam was in better state before pete had it and he got upset then his mates came along and turned this into a mass witch hunt against me, its ok i wont go crying into my pillow about it, il just take it on the chin and laugh about it

PeterT
03-11-09, 02:02
my pillows soaked.

yeh i duno why you would lie about that though, as i know the facts, ya know, seeing as i owned it and all. i took no notice of the digs here and there until it came to the point of looking at threads i hadnt even read and there was digs at me. never mind the infractions anways they go shortly. just means u get bummed if somebody else gives you one! but anyways!

hooray for cams!

Mick K
03-11-09, 02:05
So just the Dublin team ur talking about then??

http://www.chromasia.com/images/hmmm_i_wonder_b.jpg

Stevo
03-11-09, 02:07
http://www.chromasia.com/images/hmmm_i_wonder_b.jpg

Yet another failed keyboard warrior pic then mick:)

gem-s13
03-11-09, 02:07
just realised this is the fastest growing tread ever on di 10 pages 97 posts and over 650 veiws in less than 2 days and it all started off because of a feckin cam!!

Mick K
03-11-09, 02:09
Yet another failed keyboard warrior pic then mick:)

Can you get the fucking boat you failure of a man,Im taking the piss or did your sister take your sense of humour when she took your virginity.

PeterT
03-11-09, 02:13
oh lord, stop that you too, i thought yous were messin! we need a death arena area, thatd be the shiznit!

davemc-s13
03-11-09, 02:14
Can you get the fucking boat you failure of a man,Im taking the piss or did your sister take your sense of humour when she took your virginity.

shut up mick steos sis earned me 36 yoyos dat nite:p

p.s micks a spud gobbler up the dubs:D

Stevo
03-11-09, 02:16

Whats the matter lady boy girl, like giving stick but cant take it, tut tut tut..
And there's u giving out and stiring it with pete and ste...
Do yourself a favour and stop playing keyboard warrior:) Now run along before ya start crying and i make u my di bitch:D

Stevo
03-11-09, 02:18
oh lord, stop that you too, i thought yous were messin! we need a death arena area, thatd be the shiznit!

DI fight club ftmfw!!! :)

PeterT
03-11-09, 02:19
suck my dick the load of yas :D

and make twincam noises with ur mouths before u go to sleep. bwap bwap baaaaaaaarp bop baaaaaaaaaaarp p p p p p

that was the entire point of this thread haha

SUPER 180
03-11-09, 02:22
Just read 11 pages of this shite LMAO!!

Stevo
03-11-09, 02:26
Just read 11 pages of this shite LMAO!!

Its funny shit tho, rite im off to make twin cam noises before i go to sleep:) Braaapp braaap brap:D

nixon001
03-11-09, 09:15
rit, st fergals boxing club bray, thursday9oclock for anyone who wants to settle their little queef issues!!:)

Simon
03-11-09, 12:12
rit, st fergals boxing club bray, thursday9oclock for anyone who wants to settle their little queef issues!!:)

naaaaaa take it to the track prety boys vs dubliners!!!

thats what the threads about isnt it??? hahahhah :D

Stevo
03-11-09, 12:15
prety boys vs dubliners!!!

Bahahahahahaha :D

diff06
03-11-09, 17:39

case closed. BOOOM

here pull your cock outta petes arse for a minute
the day this car was delivered to current owner after an agreement of purchase was made the bumper was clearly in half on the front ,
that right or wrong pete?
rear coilover ? what state was it in yu tell us there pete?
dash clock presume they were workin too ,,emmmm no
basically not rough my arse and ill be honest i put the lad onto pete and was sick they didnt wait for me to look at it with them but they didnt and agreement was made

about ray being a differ , what are you in prodrift now are ya pete, take your heads and cocks out each others arses and get over yourselves fuckin wankers

Simon
03-11-09, 17:59
the day this car was delivered to current owner after an agreement of purchase was made the bumper was clearly in half on the front ,
basically not rough my arse and ill be honest i put the lad onto pete and was sick they didnt wait for me to look at it with them but they didnt and agreement was made

about ray being a differ , what are you in prodrift now are ya pete, take your heads and cocks out each others arses and get over yourselves fuckin wankers

hahahah relax man, all the points you listed are true about the car, the dash lights didnt work, one of the coilovers did have a minor leak and the front bumper was cracked

the dash lights, eletrical fault( not a sign of not looking after your car)

the coilover, as far as im aware pete did look into getting it fixed as he knows the distributer for tein in ireland if im correct also they were tein werent they?

the bumper, wasnt even pete who did it!!

at the end of the day as i said over and over pete took care of this car in general mantainance on the other hand from what i saw of it the few times i have seen it since he sold it it looked like it was treated like shit!!! how does 3 faults in a car make it rough!!! get a fuckin grip of your self chap and fuck off with your smug comments, not wanted around here!!!

twailbait
03-11-09, 17:59

Car was sold as seen you dumb fucking cunt. If there was a problem with the dash or the coilovers then that was his problem.

And that in no way means the car was rough!

And the Bumper is like every other car that is used for drifting, damaged!! And i dont think it was pretty boy who even damaged it!

And as for petes drifting abilities, he's 1/3 retard so give him a break.

mick
03-11-09, 18:08
:eek: thats the face i make when i gag on petes cock, mmmmm manjuice

twailbait
03-11-09, 18:09
:eek: thats the face i make when i gag on petes cock, mmmmm manjuice

excuse mick, he's 3/4 retard and 1/4 english.

mick
03-11-09, 18:15

i must admit, you do have a point there with the lashing out bit there!

mick
03-11-09, 18:17
excuse mick, he's 3/4 retard and 1/4 english.

try 7/8 retard and 1/8 scottish! they dont like englishes either!!!

twailbait
03-11-09, 18:20
try 7/8 retard and 1/8 scottish! they dont like englishes either!!!

Im happy as long as every one acknowledges that you have a large quantity of retardation in you.

mick
03-11-09, 18:22
i acnowlege that point, remember when i nearly choked you in retard irish? baaa haaa

Simon
03-11-09, 18:23
Im happy as long as every one acknowledges that you have a large quantity of retardation in you.

hahahahahha oh michaeeel

twailbait
03-11-09, 23:18
i acnowlege that point, remember when i nearly choked you in retard irish? baaa haaa

Ha i do! I actually almost died!

PeterT
04-11-09, 12:39
oh myyyyyy gooooooooooooooooddddddddddd! dave, the whole differ thing, the only reason i said that was because the lad in the passenger seat in mondello said it got donuted into a curb! cos those longchamps were miiiiiiint!

bumper was a bit broken alrite, and as i said, the rear coilover was always leaking! forgot bout the dash lights! although bulbs dont cost much.

i love how everyones getting so worked up over nothing!

for like the 50th time, back on topic anyone?!

Richie200sx
04-11-09, 14:18
hahaha!!! pete & ste uz r mad!!!

I agree wit who eva said sumtin bout a death fight!!

Sum sort of small garage €5 a ticket nd a choice of car part for each lad 4 a weapon oooooooooooo haha!!!

Any buyers????

O nd mick, all dubs aren't scumbags!! nd 2 prove my point if u say dat again ill burn ur car out hahahahaha:D:D:D:D

PeterT
04-11-09, 14:22

Sum sort of small garage €5 a ticket nd a choice of car part for each lad 4 a weapon oooooooooooo haha!!!

Any buyers????

O nd mick, all dubs aren't scumbags!! nd 2 prove my point if u say dat again ill burn ur car out hahahahaha:D:D:D:D

only if we can all wear mankinis and do it in mud.otherwise im not game. dont wana rip any clothes

Richie200sx
04-11-09, 14:41
only if we can all wear mankinis and do it in mud.otherwise im not game. dont wana rip any clothes

hahaha!! mankini's made out of da D.I. stickers 4 more sales nd instead of mud we cud use engine oil jst 3 keep it in da drift spirit haha!!!

wonder who'd win?????????????????????:rolleyes:

Mick K
04-11-09, 14:45

Any buyers????

Dubs are scummers:cool:

davemc-s13
04-11-09, 15:11
Dubs are scummers:cool:

look out ur window later ur cars gonna be blazing:p

Mick K
04-11-09, 15:15
look out ur window later ur cars gonna be blazing:p

Best of luck with that!
I'll just take yours:)

nixon001
04-11-09, 21:08
O nd mick, all dubs aren't scumbags!! nd 2 prove my point if u say dat again ill burn ur car out hahahahaha:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

i like ur style!!

cant wait to hear bac from diff(somethin) now! this is jus gettin started!!!!

but to ur man, fact-car was sold as seen! if u were dissappointed by that cam id love to get into urs nd see wat its like! dat was d quickest n/a cam iv been in! was a rocket nd great crak to drive!!

retro head
04-11-09, 21:25
what a load of waffle goin on here!

fukin loved this car never was in it but havin seen it perform i would have loved to buy it,it looked class with the red wheels and mesh on the back

Romo
05-11-09, 13:59
dat was d quickest n/a cam iv been in! was a rocket nd great crak to drive!!

Sure was kept up with Richies SiR no bother and that yolk was as quick as most type R's

off topic: Learn how to quote ppl properly!

Tekno Twinky
06-11-09, 19:14

ha no you didnt.;)

Thread = WIN!

GinaGT-i
06-11-09, 19:39
Oh christ and i thought MNC was bad!

mick
06-11-09, 20:12
baa haaa! it is bad! its full of civics!

Tekno Twinky
06-11-09, 21:29
Oh christ and i thought MNC was bad!

too many tits on here now who have no interest in drifting. but its good for those who know who they are an be at the majority of the track days :)

PeterT
08-11-09, 13:24
oh my god shutttttttt uuuuuuppppppppppppppppp