PDA

View Full Version : My old cam

Dreamworks-silvia
31-10-09, 21:00
Said id stick up a few pics of one of my old cams due to the ever icreasing number of die hard twincam fans on hear.
it was an 86 uk spec cam and was fairly clean as far as uk spec'ers go was sorry i sold it in the end well here ya go..........

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/cam006.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/cam003.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941285956l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941286886l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941300863l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941301384l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941336861l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941337421l.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/dreamworks-silvia/471472757a5941355225l.jpg

1-JAY-Z
31-10-09, 23:23
very clean lookin uk, cant bate a cam

boot
01-11-09, 00:06
looks like a clean one lad.

barryl
01-11-09, 18:42
shed....:p

PeterT
02-11-09, 00:08
EDIT: that was a bit harsh of me. ill just say its not to my likings at all.

but each to there own, and there a great oul car, miss mine too!

Dreamworks-silvia
02-11-09, 00:33
EDIT: that was a bit harsh of me. ill just say its not to my likings at all.

but each to there own, and there a great oul car, miss mine too!

what didnt ya like pete?

camcoupe
02-11-09, 10:05
we knocked some fun outta dat one lad the pair of us wakin up the whole of rathvilly all hours of the nite with the two cams....and christmas eve hahahaha....

Romo
02-11-09, 13:33
what didnt ya like pete?

I'm gonna hazard a guess at the superlights,

He's not too fond of them haha

Looks good though man, any idea where it is now?

PeterT
02-11-09, 14:30
what didnt ya like pete?

if im honest, which i will be as you dont own it anymore:p

the superlights, mud flaps, janspeed, sunstrip, spiltter.....the rest is good though!!

Dreamworks-silvia
02-11-09, 17:46

the superlights, mud flaps, janspeed, sunstrip, spiltter.....the rest is good though!!

hey what rock have u being living under pete i would of thought u were a bit more clued in on this:p its a paddy spec what else do yo expect:rolleyes: it aint jap it aint gonna have big fancy jap wheels vertex kits rolled arches big exhusts etc the above would be my idea of a normal enough lookin uk/paddy spec cam maybe im wrong but i doubt it

Mick K
02-11-09, 18:01

Eh,Man seriously?

Superlights-Paddy Spec
Janspeed-Paddy Spec
Laguna Splitter-Paddy Spec
Mud flaps-......Wait

Paddy spec,

Thats the most genuine Irish looking cam on here and would sell in this country 10 tens quicker than any levin or Treuno .
Its a pure minter of a car judging by the pics and hasnt been shook to bits by coilovers or HKS exhausts. Or tarted with any slly bumpers,You have to respect Irish cams.

@Dreamworks,Nice cam dude,One of the more genuine cams before the market was ruined with levins.

PeterT
02-11-09, 18:05
for a uk spec im sure its the business! maaaaaaaaaybe not the sunstrip though! she looks clean though! im just not a fan of spending hard earned cash to look the same as all the rest!

Mick K
02-11-09, 18:08
for a uk spec im sure its the business! maaaaaaaaaybe not the sunstrip though! she looks clean though! im just not a fan of spending hard earned cash to look the same as all the rest!

No extra money involved to get a uk spec'er

Janspeeds cheap as fook
Super lights the same as are the mudflaps and splitter.

Irish ones that "all look the same" will fetch more money than japs all day long.

PeterT
02-11-09, 18:12
No extra money involved to get a uk spec'er

Janspeeds cheap as fook
Super lights the same as are the mudflaps and splitter.

Irish ones that "all look the same" will fetch more money than japs all day long.

not anymore there not:D

it just makes me cry a little when a serious spec car comes in then its stripped for bits and made into a uk :( but each to there own!

Simon
02-11-09, 18:17

stupidly in my opinion, the money some of them go for is craaaaazy!!!

but again each to there own!!

mick
02-11-09, 18:51
lads, basically, si and pete will not accept anything that dosent have big wide wheels sticking out the arches and a big fat exhaust. ive tried and tried to make them see where people are coming from with styles other than japness. personally, id prefer a jap cam to a paddy spec one, but still apreciate that this is a nice clean car. i wouldnt take any notice of there sillyness. id love to think there only messin, but they actually believe what they say.

ps, i still love ya buddys and await abuse.

derek
02-11-09, 19:58
Looks good though man, any idea where it is now?

Last time I saw that car was 2 years ago. Was on its way down to bantry in west cork with a new owner. Im not sure if its still down there or off the road. Big money on that car back then

Eoin R.
02-11-09, 23:18
I like black uk coupes!:D

She is only missing one thing to make her 100% paddy!!

Dump the PD visor and get toyota and the 2 toyota symbols each side and she"s sorted!!:p

retro head
02-11-09, 23:20
lads, basically, si and pete will not accept anything that dosent have big wide wheels sticking out the arches and a big fat exhaust. ive tried and tried to make them see where people are coming from with styles other than japness. personally, id prefer a jap cam to a paddy spec one, but still apreciate that this is a nice clean car. i wouldnt take any notice of there sillyness. id love to think there only messin, but they actually believe what they say.

mick im thinkin you and me are on the same wave lenght i have the same trouble with the two naavan bhoys!

Simon
02-11-09, 23:43
mick im thinkin you and me are on the same wave lenght i have the same trouble with the two naavan bhoys!

why dont ya go make ginger navan babys hahahahaha :D

PeterT
02-11-09, 23:52
yes but mick as weve all established you only like slow and ugly cars, so youre opinion therefore is invalid within our circles of community :D

Simon
02-11-09, 23:55
yes but mick as weve all established you only like slow and ugly cars, so youre opinion therefore is invalid within our circles of community :D

bah ha ha!

Dreamworks-silvia
02-11-09, 23:57
Last time I saw that car was 2 years ago. Was on its way down to bantry in west cork with a new owner. Im not sure if its still down there or off the road. Big money on that car back then

ye thats right a lad from bantry bought it off me did you know the lad or what?

Tekno Twinky
03-11-09, 01:07
its another 1 of those gt coupes

sc86
03-11-09, 01:11

honest to god lad they think there from japan:D

Tekno Twinky
03-11-09, 01:16

tithead heard y got a beat down an herdled into the back of a garda car thus arrested haha im so upset i wasnt there ha lol

On another note i like " GT coupes" there cool yknow, the bap bap rasp of a janspeed super light fetish its iconic sure, there all shit parts but like i said iconic and a nice one is very nice indeed there just not on the same level in any way what so ever of the balls out 86's origianly of japan...

some say its preference i say its like comparing CORN FLAKES to FROSTIES ;)

Tekno Twinky
03-11-09, 01:18

wish i was god only knows the track time id have under my belt not to mention the know of getting shit hot goods and making a killing on them selling them to the like of present me...:)

Preference

Simon
03-11-09, 12:17

seriously would consider going over, be sabvage to live there

i heard ya sold your cam! nice one! fancy a full out and out jap supercharged cam i know ya love jap cams!!! :D

sc86
03-11-09, 13:30
seriously would consider going over, be sabvage to live there

i heard ya sold your cam! nice one! fancy a full out and out jap supercharged cam i know ya love jap cams!!! :D

did you ever hear the phrase the grass is greener on the other side:D

ye sold to kerry, if it was a levin id be very tempted just because of the power i heard shes a demon to go

Simon
03-11-09, 13:38
did you ever hear the phrase the grass is greener on the other side:D

ye sold to kerry, if it was a levin id be very tempted just because of the power i heard shes a demon to go

course i did im a green keeper hahah

ya not a fan of truenos??? yes yes she is a deamon to go

retro head
03-11-09, 22:50
tithead heard y got a beat down an herdled into the back of a garda car thus arrested haha im so upset i wasnt there ha lol

ha ha i wish you were here too,ye mite of got a good slap and that would have made my night

@simo -ginger SLANE babies,slane babies oh yeah:)

Stevo
03-11-09, 22:52
Off topic but i think thats the omega i bought in ur sig:D ^^^^^^

retro head
03-11-09, 22:57
Off topic but i think thats the omega i bought in ur sig:D ^^^^^^

ill sell ye the pic:Ddid ye buy it off a big red headed fella?

back on topic lovely cam dude!

derek
06-11-09, 11:17
ye thats right a lad from bantry bought it off me did you know the lad or what?

No didnt know him, just a few of my friends knew him cause the live in bantry too. I dont know does he still have it?

derek
06-11-09, 11:29
On another note i like " GT coupes" there cool yknow, the bap bap rasp of a janspeed super light fetish its iconic sure, there all shit parts but like i said iconic and a nice one is very nice indeed there just not on the same level in any way what so ever of the balls out 86's origianly of japan...

some say its preference i say its like comparing CORN FLAKES to FROSTIES ;)

http://www.bebo.com/c/video?FlashBoxId=9367192398&

GinaGT-i
06-11-09, 12:38
ha ha i wish you were here too,ye mite of got a good slap and that would have made my night

@simo -ginger SLANE babies,slane babies oh yeah:)

:eek:Jesus...don't tell me you hang around with twinky? :o

Nice looking coupe, wouldn't be a fan of the pd sun visor but each to their own. On another note just because the arse has fell out of twincams doesn't mean that you would get more for a jap now.

UK's will always make more money, anyone can own a jap done up in scrap but getting a nice uk is a different kettle of fish.

Tekno Twinky
06-11-09, 13:21
:eek:Jesus...don't tell me you hang around with twinky? :o

Nice looking coupe, wouldn't be a fan of the pd sun visor but each to their own. On another note just because the arse has fell out of twincams doesn't mean that you would get more for a jap now.

UK's will always make more money, anyone can own a jap done up in scrap but getting a nice uk is a different kettle of fish.

As for the 1st sentence im gona retaliate there an your not gonna like it..

Gina why are you on here? you dont drift...

Why are you on ae86? you dont have an ae86...

Why am i on here? i participate in drifting

why am i on ae86irl? i own 2 of them?...

why am i banned? i spoke the truth publicly about 86 community in Irl on hachiroku, then all the diffin heads and people it directly effected took offence to what was true and i.e mods and admin on ae86irl an they banned me out of spite , i never mentioned ae86irl once yet i got banned.

i do 86's more justice than half the people on that site FACT. some guys are great on the site, also FACT.

as for the rest of your post...

prestine ae86 uk spec for sale.Hand over money its yours

JDM 86 fitted with hard driving nesesitys for sale.Hand over money its yours

What sort of kettle and what type of fish are you talking about now?

im saying any1 with money can exchange it for either uk's are priced due to being scarce, jdm's are priced due to A/M parts

some are priced too high down to an owner not so much in the know taking a price off similar vehicle that could be way more spec'd .

Dont be talking shite everyone gets on and blames the 86's for being this that and the other there all 86's no less ALL FROM JAPAN

The people you see in these videos rapin off the limiter jeering parked in a car park are mindless fools its the people not the cars.This was point on Hachiroku.

diffin is the next level

then drifting

then street

its all bashful on the car itself but the acts themselves have more purpose than others.its this purpose that decides weather your place ;)

rallying is above all if your descent.

dreamworks- im sorry but as you can imagine if a member trys to manipulate you in a post you have to quote and make a post

your coupe was very nice - the windshield agreed none the less it looks like a nice uk spec

Rosa
06-11-09, 14:17
Lovely looking coupe lad! :)

Dreamworks-silvia
06-11-09, 14:39
Lovely looking coupe lad! :)

thanks! ;)

Paddy GT
06-11-09, 17:26
[QUOTE]

As for the 1st sentence im gona retaliate there an your not gonna like it..

Gina why are you on here? you dont drift...

Why are you on ae86? you dont have an ae86...

Why am i on here? i participate in drifting

why am i on ae86irl? i own 2 of them?...

why am i banned? i spoke the truth publicly about 86 community in Irl on hachiroku, then all the diffin heads and people it directly effected took offence to what was true and i.e mods and admin on ae86irl an they banned me out of spite , i never mentioned ae86irl once yet i got banned.

i do 86's more justice than half the people on that site FACT. some guys are great on the site, also FACT.

as for the rest of your post...

prestine ae86 uk spec for sale.Hand over money its yours

JDM 86 fitted with hard driving nesesitys for sale.Hand over money its yours

What sort of kettle and what type of fish are you talking about now?

im saying any1 with money can exchange it for either uk's are priced due to being scarce, jdm's are priced due to A/M parts

some are priced too high down to an owner not so much in the know taking a price off similar vehicle that could be way more spec'd .

Dont be talking shite everyone gets on and blames the 86's for being this that and the other there all 86's no less ALL FROM JAPAN

The people you see in these videos rapin off the limiter jeering parked in a car park are mindless fools its the people not the cars.This was point on Hachiroku.

diffin is the next level

then drifting

then street

its all bashful on the car itself but the acts themselves have more purpose than others.its this purpose that decides weather your place ;)

rallying is above all if your descent.

dreamworks- im sorry but as you can imagine if a member trys to manipulate you in a post you have to quote and make a post

your coupe was very nice - the windshield agreed none the less it looks like a nice uk spec

Im sorry but Killian seriously .. what in the name of god are you on about - my only conclusion is that you are pretending to be a Japanese person trying to write in English !

You were banned from AE86irl for your comments which were in all fairness spasticated!

Im sorry for bringing this thread off topic but I'll have one last go at explaining the appeal of the 'all the same' gt coupes to ye lads.

I first got into cams long before there was any import twincams in the country from seeing twincams at rallys and from seeing cars that a few people in my area had years back. When I got to 17 I traveled for miles to see them in action at cruises.. All of these cars had superlites, janspeed blah blah and at the time they weren't the real deal unless they had that all these bits.

Now Im sure as some of ye know Ive imported quite a few cams from Japan and I love these cars too and lets face it they tend to be cleaner and far tighter to drive but they just don't do it for me in the same way that a UK spec with a crappy restrictive Janspeed exhaust, rubbish quality superlite wheels and a CB aerial on the back does.

A UK car was what I dreamed of owning when I was younger and now that Ive owned a few I would never swap one for any Jap because for me they just aren't the same. I can appreciate and admire Jap twincams all day but I just prefer UK's, entirely illogical I know, but for a lot of people who were drooling over uk spec cams when they were still in nappies its the same.

And probably most of ye lads who got into twincams in the midst of the import craze probably feel the same way about Jap Cars and you don't 'get' UK specs.

However at the end of the day they were all built in the same factory so what is the problem? If you dont like superlites and janspeeds dont put them on your car whats the deal with bitching and moaning about people who do. I dont like advans but I don't go about criticising people who put them on their car, in fact I don't know of any UK spec owner who moans about JDM cams but unfortunately some people on here who are only into cams because they are a stepping stone to an S13 seem to love nothing more than making snide remarks about UK's ... Bit sad if you ask me !

mick
06-11-09, 17:36
stepping stone to an s13? cams are waaaaay more expensive than s13's...

Paddy GT
06-11-09, 17:52
Thats true, maybe its just me but a lot of seemingly die hard cam owners who like to slag off UK specs seem to end up in Datsuns !

retro head
06-11-09, 17:58
never liked nissans being called datsuns paddy,its a compliment not an insult,datsuns were cool as fuk...we may as well spam the fuk outts this thread now!

Paddy GT
06-11-09, 18:02
never liked nissans being called datsuns paddy,its a compliment not an insult,datsuns were cool as fuk...we may as well spam the fuk outts this thread now!

actually thats true I feel Datsun pics coming on...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2008/10/Datsun-260z-classic.jpg