PDA

View Full Version : Drift-tube....

serious tom
28-10-09, 20:02
http://drift-tube.com/

Looking your suggestions. It has potential.

i need to find videos to add to it,
there are loads out there, so if anyone wants to contribute their favorite most, iconic, inspiration, best, videos just let me know what they are, so as i can try include them in the site.

and before someone says 'get out and search for them yourself' shhhh!
im just seeing if anyone wants to mention any ;)

mick
28-10-09, 21:02
cool! but why is there a diffing section?

bnollie
28-10-09, 21:29
great idea get rid of the diffin section tho thats just gay

serious tom
28-10-09, 22:31
maybe it will show people how ghey diffin' is ;)

so any links to your fav vids from youtube??:)

mick
28-10-09, 22:34
sorry, i aint much of a youtubeist, but i would suggest losin the diffin, it jus associates drifting with bum holes and penises

twailbait
28-10-09, 22:36
maybe it will show people how ghey diffin' is ;)

It wont, all it will do is associate diffing with drifting.

But a great idea

serious tom
28-10-09, 22:57
yea. well ill try get the site a bit more full, then ill try get the diffin sorted.
thanks for the feedback lads:);)

gem-s13
28-10-09, 23:39
good idea watched the crash compilation ha nice to see deinis healys old green cam getting battered around over dare!! and just realised that there is not one track n japland u can have an off in with out mashing ur car!! mmmm i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nixon001
29-10-09, 01:13
great idea!! but l hav to agree with the lads, the diffin section will jus draw an association with the two....

oh i wish i had a video of gem blowin up one of his engines!!!!!!!!!!!

200sx
29-10-09, 01:19
cool idea,this could take off big,jesus the lads must be real d.k's the way they go on about the diffing,im not a fan off it myself,but i dont slate it either,some people aint as good as others and everyone has 2 start somewear!!!

Chuck_g
29-10-09, 01:30
Theres a ball of vids of me on Pootube if u wanna throw em up..............I wont mind :)

mick
29-10-09, 10:19
cool idea,this could take off big,jesus the lads must be real d.k's the way they go on about the diffing,im not a fan off it myself,but i dont slate it either,some people aint as good as others and everyone has 2 start somewear!!!

why video yourself bein shit though? diffing is associated with skumbags in mickey d's carbark destroying the place and endangering the public. and its boring to watch. lots of people on here have spent alot of time and effort trying to make a respected name for drifting with the general public. they dont want drifting associated with joyriders. i just don think there is a need to put that shite up on a website dedicated to drifting vids. thats all

Simon
29-10-09, 11:15
here we go again!!!

Chuck_g
29-10-09, 12:47
Shut the fuck up........

serious tom
29-10-09, 13:11
lads! this is why i made a thread about diffin'. its sticked'd'd'd da f00k:eek:

yea. well the site had the diffin on it i didnt put it there, ill try to get it removed. but i can make promise's.

ChuckG ill use a few of them once i get going ;)
what is it you call them? amateur prodrift or what?

Chuck_g
29-10-09, 13:19
Knock yourself out >>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/chucklez84

mick
29-10-09, 19:00
sorryyyyyyy! wasnt havin goes at anyone or anythin, just answerin that lads post!
I love MEN! IN and around my face

Davie
29-10-09, 19:48
mick i admire your honesty

and keep the diffin chat to here
http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=1228
diffin is for people afraid to drift