View Full Version : For Sale: '98 Kouki 180sx - NCT'd & all

Dizz
26-12-11, 17:09
Found something else I like & have had a fair bit of interest in this anytime I mention it so figured I'd throw it up & see what happens...

The car is a 1998 so last year of production & Kouki model obviously. It has 116k kms on it, NCT'd till 9/2012 (no tax, just slows you down). The car has had two owners since import in 2008. The car has the original steel wings on it at the moment which have two minor marks on them (one small scrap & one kind of crease/ding both on d/s) but I have fiberglass +25mm front wings there that will go with the car if I get the asking price. I also have a boot lid with Kouki spoiler there too which haven't gone on yet (still not 100% cause the no spoiler look has grown on me). Car runs & drives 100%, just fitted new battery to it last week. Still running standard boost (possibly a little under?) and from what I can see it's never been raised so plenty of healthy potential.

Spec is as follows:
Full bodykit with FRP vented wings & Kouki spoiler (wings & spoiler not fitted)
Greddy FMIC with hard piping
Greddy full exhaust
All new turbo gaskets fitted
HKS SSQV
Apexi air intake
All vacuum lines replaced with silicon ones
Oil filter relocation kit
Powder coated rocker cover
Exedy performance clutch (possibly organic)
Cusco 2 way diff
HKS coilovers
Front & rear strut braces (must check what brand)
Advan racing 17" wheels with decent tyres (not to everyones taste but definitely grown on me :))
Fly-off hand brake button
Defi boost gauge & controller
AU technic oil temp, oil pressure & coolant temp gauges in centre vent (Oil temp is missing glass unfortunately)
Nismo steering wheel (brand new haven't done a mile yet with it on lol)
Pivot lazy-eye headlight controller
D-Max front bumper lights (on order from Japan)
Carbon wrapped center console
Roof spoiler (on boot lid)
Rear wiper removed
Original owners manual & service book from Japan :cool:

Pics:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-19141325-1.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-19141336-1.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-19141345-1.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-19141358.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-19141719.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-11134043.jpg

Just took those pics quickly for someone last week but will get better ones if needed and ones of interior too of course :)

Looking for €3k, spent a fortune on it in the last week or two. I don't think that's a bad price considering it's last year of production etc & people looking for that much for 93 ones... Probably more spec that I can't think of but I'll update... :)

skinnynphats200
26-12-11, 17:47
Looks a nice tidy 180 man. I like it a lot. GLWS (sorry for spam :o)

Oscar_00123
27-12-11, 02:11
PM sent!

Dizz
27-12-11, 12:21
Thanks for all the interest lads, in the first 6 hours of it being up here and on dtd I've had 6 offers but all too low. The price is the price & I think it's cheap at that especially considering the amount of interest. I'm keeping it off donedeal for the moment to avoid scrotes & low ballers :afro:

podgedun
27-12-11, 14:36
I have a fair ides what you bought it for as i was going to buy it and i dunno whats changed since you got it except for the bumper!!

Stevo
27-12-11, 15:25
I have a fair ides what you bought it for as i was going to buy it and i dunno whats changed since you got it except for the bumper!!

Whats that got to do with anything, nothing wrong with sumone making a few quid, he's done a few its with it and spent a few quid.. :wink: Eoin send me on ur number

180sxbreaker
27-12-11, 15:39
it looks clean bud,, any interior pics

Dizz
27-12-11, 21:36
Car is now provisionally sold, never had so much interest in a car. MENTAL!

Pics of interior:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Dizz-irl/2011-12-27134802.jpg

Gack shitty red door card & glove box retrim, have the proper gray ones there that I bought going with the car too :)

slithertooth
28-12-11, 12:49

:D like it !!All is fair in making a buck. Had it on the lift last month . glws

pole drift
28-12-11, 13:29
Brady was tellin me the story wit that car a few weeks ago, i hope it really is running 100%

Dizz
28-12-11, 14:57
Brady was tellin me the story wit that car a few weeks ago, i hope it really is running 100%

Yup, spent ages sorting everything out. All problems caused by fools working on the car. Driving the car everyday now & drove it out to West Meath last night & running like a dream. Even figured out last night why it was under boosting..... retards.....

I'm not out to mess anyone around lads, I've spent the whole time since I got the car fixing things that some "mechanic" has done to the car. I bought the car as a non-runner and had it started within 5 minutes after 3 or 4 "mechanics" had looked at it. I've been completely straight with the new owner and he knows all about this :)

I've put a lot of time & effort into fixing it all up & removing plenty of chavy bits. I have half of Joe-swifts car up here lol. All the parts I've changed are going with the car too...

pole drift
28-12-11, 16:30
At least its running now. I was gonna buy it myself but Brady told me it spun a bearing

Dizz
28-12-11, 16:50
At least its running now. I was gonna buy it myself but Brady told me it spun a bearing

Nice to see there's honest people out there selling me the car without telling me he thought that.... :rolleyes:

Makes no odds anyway cause there's not a rattle, bang or any other noise out of the engine in it. As I said I've been driving it myself since sorting all the niggly stuff out and it's running sweet. Hasn't missed a beat mind you I had to go through it with a fine tooth comb because as said it was full of cowboy jobs :rolleyes:

If you do know anything feel free to send us on a PM, as I said I'm not in this to mess anyone around. The new owner gave it a good inspection yesterday and was happy with it..

Dizz
28-12-11, 16:55
Oh and just to add, I had test driven the car and agreed to buy it when it was driving perfectly, the car then stalled on him & no1 could get it running so I bought it as a non-runner... This was all in the space of a 3-4 days while he was waiting on getting the logbook...

pole drift
28-12-11, 17:58

wolfie
28-12-11, 21:57
Double post

Dizz
28-12-11, 22:04
double post...

:afro:

pole drift
28-12-11, 22:29

:afro:

Dunno what the fuck happened there???? Im gonna blame my phone!!:o

Dizz
31-12-11, 13:08
Looks like this is back up for sale due to some serious f***ing timewasting by a certain member on here who will remain nameless :mad::mad::mad:

I kept it off Donedeal to avoid timewasters but I guess you get them everywhere so I'll throw it on there shortly. Any of the people who PM'd me & I said it was sold give us a shout again...

Dizz
01-01-12, 19:08
Sold! :afro:

andy t
02-01-12, 02:05
good stuff,some1 got a cheap car there