PDA

View Full Version : Charity Cruise for Living Links 10th Dec

stone_mad
22-11-11, 12:17
Well lads and ladies my friends and I are organising a charity cruise for Living Links...It will be on 10-December-2011.every one will have to meet in Killorglin Co. Kerry. Will be meeting up in the fair field (car park in centre of town). We will be leaving approx at 100 am..On the day we will be passing true several towns and collecting money with our buckets for the charity The Living Links.We hope to raise as much money for this charity as unfortunately I'm sure we all no some one who has committed suicide.what we are trying to do is raise money to try and prevent this from happening and i am hoping that ye will be more than happy to help.On the day there will be a photo taken by the Kerry's eye/ Kerryman, also we are hoping for a restaurant on the way to sponsor us soup and sandwich's.

We are charging 30 euro a car. and no passenger fee. What we mean is that if u have say 2 passengers that's 10 euro each and so on. And we will be having spot prize's on the day so ye will be getting something back for your money.

so please every body come for a day out and support this amazing Charity, and come out and show every body that we are not just all about burning rubber and racing and making noise that we can actually make a difference to peoples life's with our cars.

So if you could just leave a comment to let me no if you will be able to come.
Also i will have to collect money a few days before the 10 December so i no for sure how many people will be going

AND PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERY ONE YOU NO
ITS SURE TO BE A GREAT DAY

For more info contact:

Stone_mad (martin) - 087 2647799
John - 087 3242163

jap scrap
24-11-11, 22:46
Its a drifting form most lads here drive transits and if you get a gang from here on your cruise it will look like the nackers are chasing the boyracers out of kerry

m3con
24-11-11, 23:02
Lmfao :) @ jap scrap but Good luck to use wit the cruise hope it
Works out for use

keith-n
24-11-11, 23:42
I misread the word cruise and thought it was going to be a cruise in the popular sense. Good luck with your drive. I remember hearing of a very young child who took his own life back in 2008 from yer neck of the woods. Its a great charity.

stone_mad
02-12-11, 10:22
just trying 2 spread da word lads to raise as much money as possible......it dosen't help wenu get pussies ringin u off a private no. @1am takin da piss......but i supose dats wat u get wen u no up online.....at least have da balls to show ur no. who ever da fuck u r

Driftfest
02-12-11, 13:51
Its a drifting form most lads here drive transits and if you get a gang from here on your cruise it will look like the nackers are chasing the boyracers out of kerry

Thats the funniest comment ive heard in years,R