PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in traum kits for jzx90 chaser??

niall s14a
25-10-11, 17:01
I was up with a lad beside me today that does fibreglass work, boats etc..
Got him to take a look at the bumper on my car and see could he tidy it up an strengthen it, which he said was no problem.

I was lookin at a few of his moulds for different stuff and hes pretty tasty at it. So I aske him would he be interested in taking a mould of the whole kit and making a few replicas. He said if I could get 5 or 6 lads interested he would do it.

The genuine traum kits are a crazy price so these are gonna be a hell of a lot cheaper...

So anyone interested??

SIMO
25-10-11, 18:08
ive the traum kit on my jzx90, would he only be doing full kits? my bumpers broke but not past repairible but if it comes in cheap may get one save the bother of patching the thing up!!

niall s14a
25-10-11, 18:11
ive the traum kit on my jzx90, would he only be doing full kits? my bumpers broke but not past repairible but if it comes in cheap may get one save the bother of patching the thing up!!

It'd just depend on how much interest there is in it. If 4 or 5 kits were ordered it make it worthwhile making the mould. It prob wudn fit yours though is your not a mark two?

Brian Driftkits.eu
21-12-11, 23:01
Mark 2 bumpers and even the skirts are different to the chaser ones!
I found out the hard way ! We do the kit for the JZX90 mark2 but I went to put a pair of our skirts onto a chaser one day and they were different! I got them on after an hour or 2 messing , but I really thought they would have been the same. The length of the bottom of the wings are different length , so I presume the doors different too ??