PDA

View Full Version : Tags causing work PC to freak out

silverbullitt
04-10-11, 14:35
I'm having a spot of trouble logging in here from work .....
They have a program called Websense installed so obviously if i try and log into redtube and the like , it blocks me , its also blocks gambling sites, paytosurf sites , tv etc ....
Now i know this place should be fine , but i think the tags (starlets are gay , bunney likes man love etc ) at the bottom of the page are messing with it , as i cant log into most sections where these humorous epithets are located...

Is there anything that can be done about this , or am i goosed .....

Stevie e39 drift
04-10-11, 16:44
ooh the tags are very funny haha the lad cant even see peoples replies :L:P

insejn
04-10-11, 16:54
you can change your job :D

Stevie e39 drift
04-10-11, 16:56
you can change your job :D

hahahahahaha wheres the like button 4 this ^^^ :D:D

Fredericks Balls
05-10-11, 09:57
I've the same issue, like now I can only get into aboit half the sections and at that most threads outside the trader section are blocked too. I mentioned this on the feedback thread and jay responded but its not my computer, I can get on driftworks for all the language there and other such sites.

Its all the tags n signatures. This thread is now blocked too so I'm on the phone but I can't be arsed anymore its impossible to read

silverbullitt
05-10-11, 20:03
Well I suppose I should have expected that.
But for the owners/ mods , I see a banner at the top of soliciting for sponsors ,
if I was a sponsor I'd be looking for a site that allows members log in from everywhere including work, colleges, Internet cafes etc . And not one that through action or inaction allows members to be Digitally "cock blocked" by other members. :)

nikkisixx69
05-10-11, 20:13
W everywhere including work, colleges, Internet cafes etc . And not one that through action or inaction allows members to be Digitally "cock blocked" by other members. :)

never ever had a problem getting on this site in college or at internet cafe's! should you really be on driftireland during work :p:p:kiss: