PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: any mx5 coilovers about?

haydomiata
29-09-11, 07:51
As above i cant find a set anywer and the company i had ordered from said they wont be here till january!!

B.Egan
29-09-11, 08:54
I'll be selling my Tein ones for E250 I'd say. In good nick, damper adjustable. So just going to put them up for the same price as Ebay ones I think. Engine will be out this weekend hopefully so shocks probably the next? Think my mate has standard shocks about so I'll just switch them in, as need it to still be rolling.

haydomiata
29-09-11, 19:30
ill def be interested in them ifyouneed themi you can use me shocks i can have thecar nthe lift till i get them so i dont mind pm me ur number andill giveu a txt about themandout of curiousity what will you be looking for for the engine turbo kit and megasquirt?

B.Egan
30-09-11, 09:07
I'll pm you my number now mate.

For the engine (rebuilt AFAIR about 15k ago), custom manifold, t25 turbo (not in great nick as said though), downpipe, custom exhaust, 550cc injectors, megasquirt, front mount intercooler with custom pipework, Innovate Wideband (may or may not let this go), and all the sensors etc that needed to be wired in. Basically a drop in and everything works already mapped to 236 bhp, I'd be looking for E1100 no offers.

mbarry
30-09-11, 09:18
i have a set in stock!!!