PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Wheel Spacers, Rack Spacers, Rack Bushes, Clutch Discs

e30h26
20-09-11, 17:45
Hey folks,

All the parts are brand new spares ive kept but i dont need them anymore. Never used or fitted to anything and still in their packaging if i remember right.

20mm Nissan fitment 5 stud hubcentric wheel spacers 70 euroSOLD
Super Pro R32 GTST Steering Rack Polybushes 40 euro
Driftworks Offset Rack Spacers 90 euro
Exedy SR20DET RB20DET RB25DET Organic Clutch Disc 100 euro
Exedy SR20DET RB20DET RB25DET 3 Puk Clutch Disc 150 euro SOLD

All the parts will be available in Tipp/Cork area when i come home next week. Im not bringing them home unless i have a guaranteed buyer cause ill be carrying them on a plane!! Cash on delivery please.

FLYING HOME TONIGHT SO LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING ELSE IS WANTED

skinnynphats200
20-09-11, 17:47
Take the wheel spacers if you can post when you arrive back

damo86
20-09-11, 17:53
ill take the 3puk clutch disc

e30h26
20-09-11, 21:13
Take the wheel spacers if you can post when you arrive back

ill take the 3puk clutch disc

Where are ye both based lads? I'd really prefer cash on collection but I may be able to sort something out while I'm home. If I'm posting bits then ye can lodge the money into my bank account before I get home just so I know yer serious.

skinnynphats200
20-09-11, 23:08
Not being smart but I dont know ya from Jack so I won't be lodging any money while your not in the country for parts that aren't even in the country. Bell when your back and I will take them. I am in wicklow. I will transfer postage also with money when you are back and know how much it is. Thanks

e30h26
20-09-11, 23:42
No worries, its only reading back on it I see how ridiculous it sounds. Next thing you know ill be offering you a share of my Nigerian Lottery winnings :D !! Do me a favour and pm me your mobile just so I can get in touch when I get home.

damo86
21-09-11, 14:07
Im in limerick so wil collect

NIALL JZX
21-09-11, 14:13
Not being smart but I dont know ya from Jack so I won't be lodging any money while your not in the country for parts that aren't even in the country. Bell when your back and I will take them. I am in wicklow. I will transfer postage also with money when you are back and know how much it is. Thanks

i know him lad .. there wud be no bothers with money an parts and stuff !!

he's sound !!!

skinnynphats200
21-09-11, 22:13
No worries, its only reading back on it I see how ridiculous it sounds. Next thing you know ill be offering you a share of my Nigerian Lottery winnings :D !! Do me a favour and pm me your mobile just so I can get in touch when I get home.

Cool pm'd

i know him lad .. there wud be no bothers with money an parts and stuff !!

he's sound !!!

Sound dude!

e30h26
21-09-11, 22:16
Damo: That's cool ill be back in Tipp on Tuesday/Wednesday. PM me your number and ill get in touch when I'm back.

Niall: Ah stop I'm blushing!! Ill try and catch up with ye when I'm back. Need to see the chaser in person, the lads in the garage where saying it looked savage when they saw it at Japfest.

e30h26
22-09-11, 23:51
Bump,bump, bump it up!

Chuck_g
23-09-11, 00:08
Bout time you came home :)

DaveM-sport
23-09-11, 03:19
where have you been hiding Eoin? The guy that took that E30 off you is still selling parts off it until now! :rolleyes::huh:

just another ref for E30h26 and you would find it hard to find a more genuine fella to deal with :)

e30h26
23-09-11, 09:24
Bout time you came home :)

You scared me outa the country!!:p

where have you been hiding Eoin? The guy that took that E30 off you is still selling parts off it until now! :rolleyes::huh:

just another ref for E30h26 and you would find it hard to find a more genuine fella to deal with :)

Across the water Dave. You're not serious?? Thats nearly 3 years ago at this stage:huh: I miss that car!

Thanks for the ref. In return i would just like to say that DaveM-sport smells! Its not his fault though, its the BMW leather smell off him;)

e30h26
24-09-11, 12:24
Im flying home tonight lads so if anyone else wants some more of these parts then let me know cause im not bringing them home otherwise. The 3 puk clutch disc and spacers are sold already.

skinnynphats200
24-09-11, 14:45
Im flying home tonight lads so if anyone else wants some more of these parts then let me know cause im not bringing them home otherwise. The 3 puk clutch disc and spacers are sold already.

Cool man, gimme buzz when ya have the postage cost sorted

DaveM-sport
25-09-11, 00:27
You scared me outa the country!!:p

Across the water Dave. You're not serious?? Thats nearly 3 years ago at this stage:huh: I miss that car!

Thanks for the ref. In return i would just like to say that DaveM-sport smells! Its not his fault though, its the BMW leather smell off him;)

ya bollix! :D

But yep, he just bumped up his thread on E30owners there yesterday again, lol.
Was a lovely car though... especially before you mangled it :D

skinnynphats200
04-10-11, 18:26
Dude why is there only 2 wheel spacers in that box? Its only 50 bucks for 2 brand new!!!!!! Why did you charging 20 more like. I could have bought the 4 which I though I was getting brand new for an extra 20 euro!

e30h26
08-10-11, 14:39
Dude why is there only 2 wheel spacers in that box? Its only 50 bucks for 2 brand new!!!!!! Why did you charging 20 more like. I could have bought the 4 which I though I was getting brand new for an extra 20 euro!

Sorry lad, havent been on here since i got back.

Theres only two because thats how many i had. I paid 99.60 POUNDS for them when i bought them new, on the day i put this thread up the exchange rate put that at 114.27 EURO. I put them at 70 euro cause i wanted them to sell since i needed the money. I bought them from here http://www.jdmgarageuk.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=151_159&product_id=1059

I didnt know you could get 2 new ones back home 50 euro, if i did i wouldnt have bothered putting them up here, since id be losing a fortune. Sorry i didnt make it clear there was only a pair of them either.

Nothing i can say here other than sorry lad.