PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Apexi PowerFC (small plug) s14a VVT blacktop

boost-addict
19-09-11, 10:20
I bought this recently thinking it would fit my car but it didn't :mad: turns out my plugs to small :p.

Ideally if someone had the correct one I'd love to swap them but being realistic, this ones for sale @ €450 and I'm in the market for the correct model.

Sorry about the shitty quality pics;
http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/richie-higgins/2011-09-16090400_edit0-1.jpg

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss194/richie-higgins/2011-09-16090442.jpg

fiddy s14a
19-09-11, 12:58
Awah feck it wanted 1 a these last week gone the nistune route now but if it helps lad the bigger plugs ar harder 2 find not the small plug :( should fit a s15 aswel glws

boost-addict
19-09-11, 13:21
Awah feck it wanted 1 a these last week gone the nistune route now but if it helps lad the bigger plugs ar harder 2 find not the small plug :( should fit a s15 aswel glws

Hi Fiddy, thanks for the reply on this.. Bad timing I guess :( How are you finding the NIStune ECU so far ? I'm half tempted to go for it over the PowerFC myself...

Would also like to add on this, I'm looking for a set of Coilovers for my 14a, I'd be willing to swap this for a decent set if anyone is interested..

boost-addict
19-09-11, 19:07
My car is in need of a respray (going matte green). If anyone wants to P/X this and cash for a full, immaculite job I'm open to offers.

Or haf decent bucket seats with rails...

Basically I'm not too pushed on getting a cash sale on this, i'm open to swap offers.

fiddy s14a
19-09-11, 23:26
No botar lad am goin wit the nistune route cause it has more saftey options wit it when mapin the car than the power fc but i couldnt c it hangin around 2 long anyways if had money id even buy it 2 have it :)

boost-addict
21-09-11, 15:34
Have got a couple of offers on this, it's safe to be safe though so bumping it up. Anyone else have anything decent... Or cash.

I need ANOTHER gearbox :mad: If someone has a perfect gearbox maybe we could sort something out.

boost-addict
22-09-11, 14:22
I've replied to all PM's/e-mails :wink:

pole drift
22-09-11, 14:24
The gearbox you have just needs a seal

boost-addict
22-09-11, 14:41
It's not the rear seal thats gone Joe.. It's pouring out from the bottom of the bellhousing... And dripping from the rear.

It was fitted properly and once the engine/oil heated up it just poured out.

It's apparently after destroying my new clutch as well which is frustrating but I guess these things happen. The joys of motoring.