PDA

View Full Version : good panel beater

jeff nelson sileighty
15-09-11, 13:28
i know i had a thread up on this before but im desperately looking for a good panel beater in the cork/mallow area
the last lad is after leaving for australia so need to get the car sorted before the 25th
any suggestions with the exception of gem with a lump hammer :p

doriftojoe
15-09-11, 13:37
i know i had a thread up on this before but im desperately looking for a good panel beater in the cork/mallow area
the last lad is after leaving for australia so need to get the car sorted before the 25th
any suggestions with the exception of gem with a lump hammer :p

Eoin o'sullivan is good.He's Not Far from Mallow.........Donoughmore if you know it.Ill try and get you a number for him...

jeff nelson sileighty
15-09-11, 13:43
Eoin o'sullivan is good.He's Not Far from Mallow.........Donoughmore if you know it.Ill try and get you a number for him...

sound ya do if you can

damo86
15-09-11, 14:10
Dan hegerty-s work looks tasty

jeff nelson sileighty
15-09-11, 14:19
Dan hegerty-s work looks tasty

afaik hes in fas so doubt hed have a chance???

jeff nelson sileighty
15-09-11, 21:34
surely some of ye know of a handy panel beater?

keith-n
15-09-11, 22:00
What about the Famous JH? He's not a million miles away.

MissSuz
15-09-11, 22:39
Jeffffffffffffffff

What about 'Mallow Crash Repair Centre' , dont have a number now but I hear alot of the lads speak highly of this place!!

jeff nelson sileighty
16-09-11, 01:09
Didnt know john was at it?pm his number if you have it

Jeffffffffffffffff

What about 'Mallow Crash Repair Centre' , dont have a number now but I hear alot of the lads speak highly of this place!!

Hes actually a friend of the family but id never get work done by him his prices are fucking insane

Cooldrft
16-09-11, 06:49

Straightened the back of mine out ,after punchistown :cool:

jeff nelson sileighty
16-09-11, 09:25
Straightened the back of mine out ,after punchistown :cool:

James will you pm me johns number ill see can he help me out?

MissSuz
16-09-11, 12:02
Didnt know john was at it?pm his number if you have it

Hes actually a friend of the family but id never get work done by him his prices are fucking insane

but sure if he's a friend of the family.... :D

jeff nelson sileighty
16-09-11, 13:56
but sure if he's a friend of the family.... :D

im sure youre friends with some familys but that doesnt mean your any cheaper for them susan :D
i joke i joke hes still too expensive....he quoted one of the lads 3grand to respray a bora :eek: :eek: :eek:

Drift_sil80
16-09-11, 15:21
throw up i pic of it till we see da damage?

Famous jh
16-09-11, 19:08
Did you ring me today Jeff laaaaaaaad? Missed a call from a Caaaaaaaaark landline.... Hate ringin landlines back, feel like a spare prick :o

jeff nelson sileighty
16-09-11, 19:20
throw up i pic of it till we see da damage?
ill chuck one up tommorrow tis a nice ole tap :p

Did you ring me today Jeff laaaaaaaad? Missed a call from a Caaaaaaaaark landline.... Hate ringin landlines back, feel like a spare prick :o

naarp wasnt me dont have your number sexy :wink: :p

keith-n
16-09-11, 20:22
naarp wasnt me dont have your number sexy :wink: :p

But now you can sort it via pm, keep the work/money in the "family" ;)

conrod
17-09-11, 18:43
im in mitchelstown lad , what you need done any pictures of it

jeff nelson sileighty
17-09-11, 22:53

i have pics on my phone ill have a search for the usb cable tomorrow so i can upload them
mitchelstown would be very handy

Drift_sil80
18-09-11, 01:16
how about martin o meara??

jeff nelson sileighty
18-09-11, 07:18
how about martin o meara??

I was actually on to him on friday he said ring him back today and hell let me know so just waiting to find out

jeff nelson sileighty
18-09-11, 17:24
I was actually on to him on friday he said ring him back today and hell let me know so just waiting to find out

right ive been trying to get through to martin all day and no answe so lads im badly in need of getting this sorted
my phones acting the cunt and wont transfer the pictures to the laptop but basically the quater panel is pushed in about 1 to 2 inches where the light should be....it wont take a lot to get it right but you would want to know what your at with the filler :p so if anybody thinks they can help me out please let me know

Diesel-Dick
18-09-11, 17:48
right ive been trying to get through to martin all day and no answe so lads im badly in need of getting this sorted
my phones acting the cunt and wont transfer the pictures to the laptop but basically the quater panel is pushed in about 1 to 2 inches where the light should be....it wont take a lot to get it right but you would want to know what your at with the filler :p so if anybody thinks they can help me out please let me know

ah now, u surely have a hammer :p

Cooldrft
18-09-11, 17:55
ah now, u surely have a hammer :p

Father Ted There's A Dent In The Car - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IL22sLF25s)

Diesel-Dick
18-09-11, 18:06
Father Ted There's A Dent In The Car - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IL22sLF25s)

briliant! :D

jeff nelson sileighty
18-09-11, 18:10

now THAT is me :D :P haha yera i dont have a decent lump hammer :( seriously need to invest

Cooldrft
18-09-11, 18:16
Big hammer, cable ties + duct tape = sorted :cool:
Get it fixed properly after wgh :wink:

jeff nelson sileighty
18-09-11, 18:57
Big hammer, cable ties + duct tape = sorted :cool:
Get it fixed properly after wgh :wink:

see ive thought about leaving it till after but in fairness id be hard pressed to find my way into a wall up there :D:p

Cooldrft
18-09-11, 19:21
see ive thought about leaving it till after but in fairness id be hard pressed to find my way into a wall up there :D:p

There will be twinning ,there could be paint swapped :D

jeff nelson sileighty
18-09-11, 19:34
There will be twinning ,there could be paint swapped :D

oh yeeees buuut any paint swapped would be on the front wings and the over fender if you get me

bruno s14
18-09-11, 21:23
If u want iv a lad in rathduff very good, fast and reasonable.. Nd he's very good wit dat kind of stuff

DaveM-sport
18-09-11, 23:06

Have seen this fellas work and it ain't so bad at all :p

Vaughney's fella would make a very good job of it too... shur feck it, The Bruno's S14 is giving him plenty of practice with this sort of thing, the nutcase! :D

I'd just get it sorted after WGH though as 3 or 4 days is putting anybody under abit of pressure to do a tidy job at a reasonable price.

There will be plenty of dodgy looking yokes that appear to be held together with hopes and dreams anyway... the bus I'm using included! :rolleyes:

jeff nelson sileighty
19-09-11, 15:20
Have seen this fellas work and it ain't so bad at all :p

Vaughney's fella would make a very good job of it too... shur feck it, The Bruno's S14 is giving him plenty of practice with this sort of thing, the nutcase! :D

I'd just get it sorted after WGH though as 3 or 4 days is putting anybody under abit of pressure to do a tidy job at a reasonable price.

There will be plenty of dodgy looking yokes that appear to be held together with hopes and dreams anyway... the bus I'm using included! :rolleyes:
Haha ya I have respect for the lads who come along with Ropey looking yokes cause I'm just NOT able do that haha I'm very bad that way the car has to be washed and waxed every time she goes out haha

Dozzler
21-09-11, 13:07
The lad that did the Mark II for me is very good imho. Competitive prices and he's near you too, between fermoy and mitchelstown. Here's a link to his page if you wanna p.m him or i can send on his number if ya like.

http://www.driftireland.com/forum/member.php?u=1870

japman
21-09-11, 17:44
my dad is handi out wit d hammer lad im only in killarni

jeff nelson sileighty
22-09-11, 02:31
well lads thanks very much to all of ye for the info and advice but i decided fuck it and dragged paul stryker (drift sil80) down to help me work on it tonight and we only left it a half hour ago and both have to be up early tomorrow....thanks bud i owe ya big time :D....so in short it looks like i have this sorted thanks lads i appreciate the help