PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the podium of round 5 PD

d1ro
08-09-11, 15:12
SO WHATS EVERYBODYS PREDICTIONS FOR THE WEEKEND.
IN NO ORDER I SEE THE PODIUM BEING
AASBO,
JAMES DEANE
AND DEAN KEARNEY,
I THINK D MAC WILL BE UP THERE BUT I FEAR THE CAR IS YET TO BE DIALED IN SO I CANT SEE HIM ON THE PODIUM, AS REGARDS DAI I DONT THINK THE CAR WILL SUIT HIM, ITS A GREAT CAR BUT .....JUST NOT FOR HIS STYLE I THINK. :afro:

MissSuz
08-09-11, 15:22
1st Dai Yoshihara

2nd Dmac

3rd James Deane

:D

alan180sx
08-09-11, 15:37
1st James Deane

2nd Asabo

3rd Dai

chrisbrady325
08-09-11, 15:49
Good luck to all competing this weekend, will be an epic one, ragin im missing these,

1st- Swan

2nd Sinnot,

3rd Mike Deane,

Dmac will be well up there!!
even though he's only been out a little in the new car.. much respect to the other lads overseas but the top dogs in the Irish Drifting Series will be hard to beat

Driftin
08-09-11, 15:57
Good luck to all competing this weekend, will be an epic one, ragin im missing these,

1st- Swan

2nd Sinnot,

3rd Mike Deane,

Dmac will be well up there!!
even though he's only been out a little in the new car.. much respect to the other lads overseas but the top dogs in the Irish Drifting Series will be hard to beat

Hiya Stranger, Hows things.

B.Egan
08-09-11, 16:30
1st J. Deane
2nd Aasbo
3rd Mike Deane I'm gonna go for, but one of the "normal" entrants anyway lol!
4th P Morrison

What is also great about this is not just the event. Its great for the championship. Before it was hard to see Sinnott not getting to the top 8 atleast. But now anyone could not qualify, and nearly anyone could win. So a huge points swing is alot more of a possibility, but the two Mikes will have to drive amazingly to do it.

Sinnott will surely feel pressure going for his first championship and having it all to lose. Will even Michael "I couldnt give a shite" Swan start to think about actually winning it? So will then the level and experienced head of Mike Deane come out on top? Eitherway it adds another bit of spice to the weekend!

d1ro
08-09-11, 16:47
no pressure on James deane then..............lol!!! he is in everyones list haha

ken red 180
08-09-11, 17:08
no 1 ---------not sure
no2 alan sinnot
no3 swan or james deane

but who ever finishes on podium its gonna be epic,,,,,considering there is 3 tied for the championship within a point

damo1
08-09-11, 18:05
1st dai

2nd Asabo

3rd phil morrision

tezdude
08-09-11, 19:50
1st Alan Sinnott

2nd Mike Deane

3rd Michael Swan

^^^
This is how i hope it end up but id say it'll end up
1st James Deane

2nd Fred Aasbo

3rd Mike Deane

Mick K
08-09-11, 19:53
No idea how anyone could make a prediction with the line up,Top job by PD!

d1ro
09-09-11, 15:32
Phil more than likely wont be competing, has "no tyres" apperantly that comply within the rules and reg's, loads of people offered him tyres at cost price but he wont take up the offer........wonder is he getting cold feet :-P i know he is awesome but there is big bragging rights to this event............roll on tomorrow and sunday yuhhh!!

g6mmc
09-09-11, 22:14
i hate to hear bad excuses like that , im sure some federals are above the 180 limit !!

1st james deane

2nd aasbo

3rd alan sinott

hoopsbhoy
09-09-11, 22:21
Its almost impossible to pick a podium.

ill take a stab at

1. Aasbo

2. James Deane

3. Christy Carpenter

ger15
09-09-11, 22:30