PDA

View Full Version : boost controllers??????

mikeysr
12-10-09, 09:40
wel lads and lasses i need to know any info you have on manual boost controllers i know sweet f**k all about them. my blitz controller packed in and i havent the money for a new one and i see these manual ones for handy money. i just want to know are they a bad idea? im only looking to run my s14 on .9 or 1 bar boost.

NIALL JZX
12-10-09, 10:23
there bad for spiking, you will need to adjust it an drive the car an watch your boost guage until u get it right. small turn on it will increase r decrease boost alot.. wanker of a yoke really , what part of your own boost controller is fucked?? u can still buy solinieds and stuff for most of em..

mikeysr
12-10-09, 11:20
there bad for spiking, you will need to adjust it an drive the car an watch your boost guage until u get it right. small turn on it will increase r decrease boost alot.. wanker of a yoke really , what part of your own boost controller is fucked?? u can still buy solinieds and stuff for most of em..

its the solenoid but its 175 shipped from blitz i could have a new one for that. and im after putting up threads on aload of the sites looking for one but no joy.

NIALL JZX
12-10-09, 11:26
fuck thats dear.. did you try carpo or dave in japenese performance for 1....

mikeysr
12-10-09, 11:32
fuck thats dear.. did you try carpo or dave in japenese performance for 1....

ive tried bart ression buster thread and no joy. who is carpo or dave do you have a contact for them?

andy t
12-10-09, 11:35
ill text you dude,
might have somethin to get you out of a hole

mikeysr
12-10-09, 12:38
ill text you dude,
might have somethin to get you out of a hole

got your txt lad sound im not to sure if its the way to go but ill be up to ya nxt weekend if i have the 14 sorted i got vented wings must go on..

muldrew180sx
05-11-09, 18:50
adjustable actuator an option too mate

bart
05-11-09, 23:59
ive tried bart ression buster thread and no joy. who is carpo or dave do you have a contact for them?

apexi boost controller...
have one in mine...
never gave a problem yet anyway;)

Jay Rockett
06-11-09, 00:02
Chance your arm and see what he says! top of the range boost controller..

http://www.driftireland.com/showthread.php?t=2846