PDA

View Full Version : driftireland.com drift day @ Goldstone 11.10.09 - VIDS

insejn
12-10-09, 00:02
Jay (blue S14) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP3BjCj9aWA)

red R32 Skyline & green S14a (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLp1Ud53u1o)

R32 (Git) + crash into tyres (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2kIBaMNWc)

impressive red r32 skyline drift + JZX100 Chaser (gregd125) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14T4ADpNiI)

:cool:

if i get more vids from the rest of yas i can edit them/make one long movie with sound track and all that..

andy t
12-10-09, 01:49
tidy stuff right there

i was wayyyyy to hung over to go down

Greg
12-10-09, 11:12
Cool videos dude. The video of the R32 and my yoke shows the difference between a pro driver, and a wannabe hack very clearly. haha

Tekno Twinky
12-10-09, 11:25
What a day ha was tough to get the right line with 86 an tryin to control the manual rack with the bumps but the bumps make the track i have to say i loved it! Fair play to Meegan in the red r32 proper PRO driving.

Micko
12-10-09, 11:37
Cool videos dude. The video of the R32 and my yoke shows the difference between a pro driver, and a wannabe hack very clearly. haha

jeez not at all lad you were smokin. fair fuks for throwin your road car around like dat lol. Yourself and jay were pushing it for road going automobiles:D

chrisbrady325
12-10-09, 11:40
was good day.. nice people.. nice and dry, damn car just wouldnt go rite.. and overheated on me.. ah wells will have her sorted for bishopscourt this weekend hopefully:D.. cheers to mr burns and mr meegan for the help.. and the man that owns the place cheers!

Micko
12-10-09, 11:41
What a day ha was tough to get the right line with 86 an tryin to control the manual rack with the bumps but the bumps make the track i have to say i loved it! Fair play to Meegan in the red r32 proper PRO driving.

Cheers man, you wer fairly lit the last time i was wathing ye, fighting with it lol lovely cam!

powersteering ftmfw:D

git
12-10-09, 12:03
hahaha good vids padear tanks for putn the crash in there ya bolox ! :D

Greg
12-10-09, 12:11
jeez not at all lad you were smokin. fair fuks for throwin your road car around like dat lol. Yourself and jay were pushing it for road going automobiles:D

Ah man you were on another level altogether, and it was cool to watch. Well, except for when you were doing the track in reverse and coming straight at us. haha Bring me for a passo spin the next time will you?

rburns07
12-10-09, 13:18
was good day.. nice people.. nice and dry, damn car just wouldnt go rite.. and overheated on me.. ah wells will have her sorted for bishopscourt this weekend hopefully:D.. cheers to mr burns and mr meegan for the help.. and the man that owns the place cheers!

no bother chris

Micko
12-10-09, 14:10
Ah man you were on another level altogether, and it was cool to watch. Well, except for when you were doing the track in reverse and coming straight at us. haha Bring me for a passo spin the next time will you?

No hassle at all man just come over oto me or else ill forget:D

Micko
12-10-09, 17:42

No hassle chris good to meet ya. pity you couldnt get back out, your yokes an animal when its on song:)

S14a johno
12-10-09, 17:47

how she know lad :(:(

git
12-10-09, 17:50
how she know lad :(:(
Ah its grand man not a mark on it its only tyres ! :-)

S14a johno
12-10-09, 17:55
Ah its grand man not a mark on it its only tyres ! :-)

good to hear, glad you enjoyed man, some difterance to the road ;)
but looks like ya had savage craic

insejn
12-10-09, 20:06

no bother mr knob jockey :D:D:D:D

S14a johno
12-10-09, 20:11
dave nice videos :D:D
how was it for ya

insejn
12-10-09, 20:16
was pretty good actually and only wasted two sets of tyres :rolleyes:
need a diff though............. but not that bad :D
and need to sort out that fookin handbrake.. not as good anymore after so much use :P

S14a johno
12-10-09, 20:24
was pretty good actually and only wasted two sets of tyres :rolleyes:
need a diff though............. but not that bad :D
and need to sort out that fookin handbrake.. not as good anymore after so much use :P

hehehhe still have to tightn mine from the last day :D:D
glad ya had fun lad, how was clearance on bumper :o

insejn
12-10-09, 20:27
hehehhe still have to tightn mine from the last day :D:D
glad ya had fun lad, how was clearance on bumper :o

it was alright, even better now, since the splitter ran away while i was on the track :D got scared of my angles and just ran away :D:D (in 3 pieces:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

(anyone got one for sale?)

insejn
14-10-09, 12:19
BUMP!

Anyone got anything - please post it up or send it to my email :)

insejn
15-10-09, 14:10
anyone? :rolleyes: