as above lads im looking for a van,
maybe a 02/03 primastar,vivaro,traffic,
or maybe a vw transpoter. has to be
clean and with a test. if ye have anything
for sale let me know. thanks mark.
phone;0879412993

Mick K
07-10-09, 09:05
I have 3 traffics coming next week,Will be panelling them and DOE'ing them then they'll be ready FS.

chrisbrady325
07-10-09, 11:11
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1009766

check that one out, im in the middle of compounding and polishing it, looks fierce well no compared to them pics on done deal, real tight van, no gearbox trouble!.. fully ply-lined inside and just got a full years test tuesday! she's a dark blue met..

Mick K
07-10-09, 11:17

check that one out, im in the middle of compounding and polishing it, looks fierce well no compared to them pics on done deal, real tight van, no gearbox trouble!.. fully ply-lined inside and just got a full years test tuesday! she's a dark blue met..

Thats an expensive van,I sold a 05 one of them on here 2 weeks ago with less miles,full test and tax for 1k less.

mark
07-10-09, 12:34
I have 3 traffics coming next week,Will be panelling them and DOE'ing them then they'll be ready FS.

how much have you on those mick without panelling them??
are they long or short wheelbase??
pm me if you want??

mark
07-10-09, 12:35

hi chris is that a long or short wheelbase????

Mick K
07-10-09, 12:39
how much have you on those mick without panelling them??
are they long or short wheelbase??
pm me if you want??

Short wb,I panel them all regardless,I have the panels cut and ready to fit before they land..

chrisbrady325
07-10-09, 16:41
hi chris is that a long or short wheelbase????

LWB good genuine van!!;)

mark
07-10-09, 18:42
Short wb,I panel them all regardless,I have the panels cut and ready to fit before they land..

sorry mick im looking for a long wb.

chrisbrady325
16-10-09, 08:41
my van went last week there mate

SRray
16-10-09, 09:07
sorry to tell you this mark but stay well clear of traffic/vivaro/primastar they are pure shit heaps!!not a week goes by that we dont get at LEAST one in giving bother!!shite engines,worse gearboxes and minging suspension!!cab design is terrible,rain water comes off windscreen onto scuttlepanel and down ontop of the cam cover and rest around the tops of the injectors,this makes it a nightmare to remove them from the head and they give bother in them big time!!
we see every type of diesel commercial at work but Id deafo advise anyone to stay clear of these!

chrisbrady325
16-10-09, 09:31
gearboxes are a bitch in them.. and if you do get one with a diodgey box.. dont buy a 2nd hand box to replace it because more than likey it wont last long,, get them re-con'd.. opel is the worst for givin trouble..

mark
17-10-09, 20:47
sorry to tell you this mark but stay well clear of traffic/vivaro/primastar they are pure shit heaps!!not a week goes by that we dont get at LEAST one in giving bother!!shite engines,worse gearboxes and minging suspension!!cab design is terrible,rain water comes off windscreen onto scuttlepanel and down ontop of the cam cover and rest around the tops of the injectors,this makes it a nightmare to remove them from the head and they give bother in them big time!!
we see every type of diesel commercial at work but Id deafo advise anyone to stay clear of these!

cheers for the info sray.

mark
17-10-09, 20:48
my van went last week there mate

no hassle mate.