PDA

View Full Version : R33 Skyline RB26 GTS-t

andyod
06-10-09, 13:16
Hey fellas,

Hope I'm not breaking the rules by posting this but thought some of you may be interested in this. Spec copied and pasted from another ad.

GTR Engine fitted to this Rear-Wheel-Drive GTS
N1 Turbos
600cc Injectors
custom Exhaust and Downpipes
Apexi Power FC ECU mapped for 95RON 461BHP @ 0.8bar!! (411BHP @ wheels)
HKS cams & adjustable pulleys
Nismo Fuel Pressure Regulator
Uprated Fuel Pump
Oil cooler & filter relocator
Painted Engine covers and HKS Coil-cover plaque
Trust 100mm Intercooler
Hard Pipe Kit
Multiplate Clutch (I suspect triple plate, really strong, feels unburstable)
Nismo Oil Cap
Large Capacity Alloy Radiator
M's Factory Induction Kit
Strut brace
Aftermarket Front bumper & standard front bumper, rear boot spoiler, and Side Skirts
1 carbon kevlar bucket seat (drivers) & 1 reclining bucket seat (passenger)
18x9.5" front ET25(5mm spacer), rear ET5 (25mm spacer) Volk replica
with new Yokohama S306
Drilled Brake Rotors
Oil Pressure Gauge
Oil Temp Gauge
Boost Gauge (Apexi)
Exhaust Temp Gauge
Greddy Profec Boost Control
Turbo Timer
Cusco adjustable coilovers
Nismo 320 km/h clocks
6000k HID headlights

http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/skylinefront.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/skylinerear1.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/skylinerear2-1.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/engine2.jpg

Car now wears a standard bumper although I still have the one in the pics. It is a little damaged but could easily be repaired.
The paint on the standard bumper is fairly poor tho could do with going over again properly. Also wears a little damage on the drivers door due to a recent parking malfunction :mad: and a small mark on the bonnet near the grill which is showing some surface rust. all these issues are easily repaired.

Recent (this morning) pics below

http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/door.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/front.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/side.jpg
http://www.andyodonovan.ie/pic/back.jpg

I've had this car for 3 and a half years and its been very reliable in that time, honestly has never let me down. Haven't used it much i the last year tho, and I'm not likely too either so its got to go. I'm looking for 7000euros ono. I'm open to part exchanges but need cash my way. Also would consider breaking it but would need to sell the engine before commiting to this. Maybe suit somebody doing an RB conversion? Complete package available here, engine, gearbox, ecu, turbos, crossmember the lot.

Contact me on 087 2272275 or on this site

Cheers
Andy

Mick K
06-10-09, 13:17
Oh you broke em, 1 post man C'mon.
Intro yourself ffs

andyod
06-10-09, 15:03
apologies, I do realise i'm taking the piss a bit but i'm not a user of internet forums. I'm sure u hate fella's posting shite to get the post count up just as much but point taken. Feel free to delete.

Administrator
06-10-09, 15:05
I'll allow it seen as how you took off that ghastly front bumper. Get a jap plate for the front and tidy it up and you'd probably get a sale quicker. Cool car and good spec.

andyod
06-10-09, 16:27
Cheers Daragh,

I'd love to clean it up and keep it but funds do not allow at the moment. Bargain for someone willing to do the few bits and pieces, price as always negotiable.

mick-skyline
06-10-09, 20:52
I'll allow it seen as how you took off that ghastly front bumper. Get a jap plate for the front and tidy it up and you'd probably get a sale quicker. Cool car and good spec.

that ghastly front bumper is actually a JUN front bumper and looks amazing with the rest of the JUN kit ;)

very very cheap car with that spec, conversion alone would cost nearly that.

SPUd
06-10-09, 21:35
whats insurance like on something like this?

Im guessing you have to insure it as a RB26 to ensure that you get the correct amount of return if something were to happen? Is that correct?

Sorry if the questions are dumb, but remember im an Aussie coming over there. Oh yeah, im confirmed for a November transfer to your fair country all.

:)

Administrator
06-10-09, 21:37
that ghastly front bumper is actually a JUN front bumper and looks amazing with the rest of the JUN kit ;)

very very cheap car with that spec, conversion alone would cost nearly that.

Looked an absolute cunt on the car before. Miss-matching kits are ruining this country!!

mick-skyline
06-10-09, 21:43
Looked an absolute cunt on the car before. Miss-matching kits are ruining this country!!

mines a miss matched kit :p and is far from unsightly ;) changing the front soon too for a do-luck :D dont know how itll look together though.

mick-skyline
06-10-09, 21:45
whats insurance like on something like this?

Im guessing you have to insure it as a RB26 to ensure that you get the correct amount of return if something were to happen? Is that correct?

Sorry if the questions are dumb, but remember im an Aussie coming over there. Oh yeah, im confirmed for a November transfer to your fair country all.

:)

insurance will be a cunt unless done the back way ;) insure something then transfare it onto it, then tell them its modified. all waiting a couple of months between calls ;)

SUPER 180
06-10-09, 21:57
Cheers Daragh,

I'd love to clean it up and keep it but funds do not allow at the moment. Bargain for someone willing to do the few bits and pieces, price as always negotiable.

Is there any problems wit it atall???

What exactly are the bits and pieces that need to be done to it???

andyod
07-10-09, 10:04
Is there any problems wit it atall???

What exactly are the bits and pieces that need to be done to it???

As metioned in the ad, there's a few small bits on the bodywork to sort. Worst one is the drivers door which has a nice gash, front bumper needs repainting and one or two stone chips.

Also it has no nct (I've never had it tested) I have a new cat for it but the exhaust would need to be cut and welded to fit it. As far as i know this is all it would need for the nct.

Cash would buy this car cheaper than the 7000 asking price, so I think its plenty cheap enough for someone to take on these small jobs. I can't do them myself due to lack of funds and I'm sick of looking at it so its got to go. As Mick says its a bargain for a car of the spec minor problems or not.

SUPER 180
07-10-09, 15:36
Cool cool!

But i kinda ment engine wise
is there any problems wit it engine wise??

SPUd
07-10-09, 17:46
@ MICK

LOL, ok, that makes no sense to me at all.....LOL

But thanks for trying.

200sx
07-10-09, 19:00
thats a beauty,think done right they look alot better without the spoiler!!!

andyod
08-10-09, 13:57
Cool cool!

But i kinda ment engine wise
is there any problems wit it engine wise??

I just took it out for a short spin, first time in months, and she's running sweet. absolutely no problems in that department.

Greg
08-10-09, 14:00
I have such a horn for that car. I need a job and money so I can buy stuff.

mick-skyline
08-10-09, 22:58
@ MICK

LOL, ok, that makes no sense to me at all.....LOL

But thanks for trying.

its complicated, nowhere here likes to insure skylines so you gotta get something else like a NORMAL car and transfare it onto the skyline. if that helps lol

andyod
09-10-09, 11:13
its complicated, nowhere here likes to insure skylines so you gotta get something else like a NORMAL car and transfare it onto the skyline. if that helps lol

I had no trouble insuring a skyline (standard) with quinn but you'd want the patience of a saint to declare all the mods to them. I'm sure other companies are the same, an exhaust or wheels is ok but engine changes and 200 extra bhp will make them shit their pants.

Anyway car is provisionally sold pending payment. Thanks for allowing the ad and happy sliding :)

SUPER 180
11-10-09, 15:38
Did this sell lad??

andyod
12-10-09, 09:40
Did this sell lad??

Its not gone yet fella, but the deal is done. He's supposed to finish the deal today. If it falls through i'll post here that its still available

SUPER 180
12-10-09, 14:26
cool cool ...