PDA

View Full Version : We Are Drift - Official Trailer realesed

Romo
06-10-09, 12:10
Luke from wearedrift.com has spent a long time floating about in Japan trying to put together a documentry on the drifting culture - one that will appeal to ordinary people as well as ourselves,

Here it is the long awaited trailer courtsey of Speedhunters

http://vimeo.com/6808749

Be sure to check out the site to if ya havent already www.wearedrift.com

shay
06-10-09, 12:40
brilliant they reali no how ta do it over there!!that video needs ta get out ther more!!!

s13-ste
08-10-09, 00:08
one word gripping!

having spoke to luke a few times i cant wait for this to be finished, over 90min long is the paln

Fredericks Balls
08-10-09, 07:47
Rowan did you comment on that vid on facebook? I saw your name and wondered?

The chap travells Japan and puts his heart and soul into a savage video trailer and the first comment is you moaning like a girl! :p:D Only joking

Great video though, gripping is the word indeed

PeterT
08-10-09, 08:48
eeeeeeem.hmm. i think im getting bored of his vids. is it just me or doe sanyone else find it boring that 90% of vids seem to be of the corner with the wall and the grandstand?!

wheres all the streeto teasers and shit!

s13-ste
08-10-09, 11:17
eeeeeeem.hmm. i think im getting bored of his vids. is it just me or doe sanyone else find it boring that 90% of vids seem to be of the corner with the wall and the grandstand?!

wheres all the streeto teasers and shit!

guess you will just have to wait for the full doco for all that;)

Romo
08-10-09, 12:13
Rowan did you comment on that vid on facebook? I saw your name and wondered?

The chap travells Japan and puts his heart and soul into a savage video trailer and the first comment is you moaning like a girl! :p:D Only joking

Great video though, gripping is the word indeed

haha but ffs I see a 10 min trailer has been realesed and half of it is just the logo :rolleyes:

Cant wait for it to be realesed though the quality of his vids is just amazing

Lukey
08-10-09, 16:25
Thought that trailer was pretty weak compared to a few other teasers iv seen!! Looking forward to the proper vid, anyone know how much hes planning on selling it for?

Fredericks Balls
08-10-09, 17:03
One thing i always had me curious. Andy and Emily at powerevehicles.Not so much here but on DW most people know them but ive never seen them. I know this is weird. Even in any of their vids or pics they are always hidden, almost as if on purpose. But Luke has them in EVERY video he makes! I know they are buddies n all but I always laugh when i watch them im always waiting to see them somewhere and they always are!

insejn
08-10-09, 21:55
can't wait for the full movie.........