PDA

View Full Version : my incar mondello drift practice 10/7/11

retro head
14-07-11, 13:44
no crash though sorry,not the best but its the only incar i ever got in the car,have to definately invest in a camera for it whenever i get back out

‪ae86 driftin mondello 10/7/11 john elliott‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wjV029z0M)

‪ae86 mondello messin 10/7/11 john elliott‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYAvAt-gL9c&feature=related)

serious tom
14-07-11, 14:25
Looked like you were having fun, pity about the crash.
Best of luck getting back out!

si_berry
14-07-11, 14:35
Love it man, giving her socks!

tomsheen
14-07-11, 15:15
savage driving man fair fucks!

garyae86
14-07-11, 15:27
I always admired your driving style lad

as the cams they take a lot more skill than a s14 or s13

hope to see you back in one soon ;)

Prodrifter86
14-07-11, 16:03
always a dude we love watching! fuking nuts lad!

sc86
14-07-11, 16:12
and the muppets on here say you cant drift a 4age in mondelo

there the same lads that need turbos because there not good enough to do it

cant beat a screaming 4age on the limit

cliff
14-07-11, 17:01
That looked like 26 minutes of great craic...
Fair play..

@Stephen - Starting to see the appeal alright.. Nearly convinced on an ae..

Mongey
14-07-11, 17:13
good videos john..pity bout what happened at the end but sure at least ya werent hurt

stevek
14-07-11, 17:29
everything seems so much more frantic in a cam!!:D serious skills there! off topic that ste in car with you??

japman2202
14-07-11, 18:17
On the limit sports featuring retrohead :p

Proper hachi driving!

Fair play, get her back out there :afro:

PeterT
14-07-11, 18:57
fucking DEADLY! would love to see the people who started off in big spec yokes driving something like that! 3rd gear, dry, 130 odd bhp entire straight haha, mad fecker!

ste
14-07-11, 19:06
Dude take a bow, that was savage sittin here with sweaty hands just watchin it ha ha ha..

looks like hard work id be bolloxed

Chuck_g
14-07-11, 21:13
What a fucking driver. Respect!!!

Any outside vids??

Mac_C
14-07-11, 23:21
Really fuckin enjoyed that !!

EPIC EPIC driving !!

Ya have some serious talent lad !!

Banging limiter in third then just fuckin her into the drift on the straights :cool:

B.Egan
14-07-11, 23:32
combination of great driving and great accent made that quality haha!

retro head
15-07-11, 00:21
thanks lads that car never failed to put a smile on my face,it will be back shes goin to the chiropractor the weekend!

everything seems so much more frantic in a cam!!:D serious skills there! off topic that ste in car with you??

thats why its such fun,my cam didnt have the power to do nice powerful smooth drifts it would just bog down if i tried to upshift which was borin so thats why i just fired it down the straights and manjied,like technically im not even driftin im just trying to crash in style!

no not ste,some latvian dude in the first one and a lad from navan in the second

fucking DEADLY! would love to see the people who started off in big spec yokes driving something like that! 3rd gear, dry, 130 odd bhp entire straight haha, mad fecker!

130 i wish!no not my engine according to westward about 113bhp,good healthy engine though but the 4.7 is the reason it goes so well

Dude take a bow, that was savage sittin here with sweaty hands just watchin it ha ha ha..

looks like hard work id be bolloxed

the faster it goes the lighter the steering gets!

What a fucking driver. Respect!!!

Any outside vids??
‪Mondello charity drift for Jap red cross 19/3/11‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwBND8Y-GqY)
‪Mondello charity drift for Jap red cross 19/3/11‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOmY_6isrA)

combination of great driving and great accent made that quality haha!

i never realised i sounded like such a bogman,now i know why the wickla lads cant understand a word i say!

Micko
15-07-11, 00:36
Epic steering! Best 86 skills i think i have seen so far in Ireland!

Iv no doubt in my mind that you would be highly competative in competition!

Romo
15-07-11, 09:25
Fuckin animal John!! I'd swear youd been replaced with one of those squinty lads from across the pond!

sc86
15-07-11, 09:30
That looked like 26 minutes of great craic...
Fair play..

@Stephen - Starting to see the appeal alright.. Nearly convinced on an ae..

how could you not love it:afro:

@ john defo do prodrift, your 1 of the few lads that actually has the ability
no bother to ya

B.Egan
15-07-11, 17:19
Epic steering! Best 86 skills i think i have seen so far in Ireland!

Iv no doubt in my mind that you would be highly competative in competition!

Sadly, as no doubt the talents there, but it would be near impossible for a car of such low power to compete imo. With competition you have to obviously follow a set line and course, and a standard 86 just wouldnt be able to do it on almost all layouts, including the round this weekend. If they could I'd probably be back in one! :D

retro head
15-07-11, 17:28
Sadly, as no doubt the talents there, but it would be near impossible for a car of such low power to compete imo. With competition you have to obviously follow a set line and course, and a standard 86 just wouldnt be able to do it on almost all layouts, including the round this weekend. If they could I'd probably be back in one! :D

i was never gonna compete with a standard engine i know lads have done it and all fairplay to them but the plan was to get more power in for next year and even then a tuned 16valve is probably still tricky to drive but fuk it ill give it a go

Micko
15-07-11, 18:35

Agree 100% man, was just merely stating the amount of driver skill John has and i could see him go far in competition.

Im a firm believer that if you can drive and 86 well(as this man can) you can drive anything else with ease!

SIMO
16-07-11, 12:33
savage driving lad looks like yee had a ball!!!