PDA

View Full Version : Mondello Park practise day

Prodrift
06-07-11, 14:57
Those of you who wish to get some clutch kick entry practice for round 4 can do so this sunday in Mondello park.

Mondello Park drift practice day Sunday July 10th.
Afternoon Drift Practice from 2:00pm to 5:30pm @ €70 per car.
Please contact Mondello for booking. 045-860200

retro head
07-07-11, 11:43
well lads just booked in for this theres only 12 booked in and theyre thinkin of canceling so the girl on the phone asked me to spread the word,cmon just need a few more and there will be savage track time at that

C-Rex
07-07-11, 11:53
Trying to have my 14 ready for this new paddle clutch going in today if I have it going perfect Ill try get the night off work for it

Micko
07-07-11, 11:56
Just booked in should be good to get some practice before round 4

retro head
07-07-11, 12:03

good stuff was she still saying it might be canceled?

weathers gonna be good sunday as well so hopefully the water will dry quick enough

Micko
07-07-11, 13:45
good stuff was she still saying it might be canceled?

weathers gonna be good sunday as well so hopefully the water will dry quick enough

No she didnt say anything only there was a lot of space left...dont worry about weather man mondello will make sure its wet enough anyways :rolleyes:

vtecpete
07-07-11, 13:56
Yeah i just rang and she still said it might be cancelled. il know tonight if the car is ready and if so il book tomorrow

Moose
07-07-11, 18:35
im interested in this, will ring to book tomorro

S13..KEV
07-07-11, 18:39

cheating ha ha ha :afro:

Mongey
07-07-11, 19:04
I booked in there john and she said nothing about the cancelling :)

Derk
07-07-11, 22:40
Just to let ye know that i wont be there changing tyres on Sunday if it does go ahead..

Micko
07-07-11, 23:24
cheating ha ha ha :afro:

No Kev rusty i think is the word your lookin for :D

B&G Extreme Drifting
08-07-11, 09:00
No Kev rusty i think is the word your lookin for :D
Micko your a bastard, you'v my head wrecked :)

B.Egan
08-07-11, 09:06
Just booked myself and the bro in there now. She said theres still not too many booked in so could be open pit. SO I URGE EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO DO THIS!!!!:D

Just need to fix a few things on the car sat, sort transport (probably just drive it over, although last time I did that it went on fire), and we should be good to go for some serious entries!! But with no Derk will there be anyone to chnage tyres down there? Only have the one set of rims.

git
08-07-11, 09:08
i kinda want to do this but yet i dont ???? arggghh

B&G Extreme Drifting
08-07-11, 09:15
Do It!! ha i'm the same, fuck it we do it boss :)

micko, you & me team 32

git
08-07-11, 09:36
Do It!! ha i'm the same, fuck it we do it boss :)

micko, you & me team 32

Fuckn turbo gasket went and i sealed it up without a gasket so i dont know how well it will hold up and ill only have to take it apart again if it blows again, its sealed good now but? ???

B&G Extreme Drifting
08-07-11, 10:05
Fuckn turbo gasket went and i sealed it up without a gasket so i dont know how well it will hold up and ill only have to take it apart again if it blows again, its sealed good now but? ???
jaysus man i dont wanna call that ha sure if ur not confident with it u can make a gasget 15-20 out of copper good job but that sealer mite be ok
maybe run the car n keep her up round 3-4rpm see wat way it is fairing out
weather fair shit today

Micko
08-07-11, 10:21

Get the finger out Boss :) be a bitta craic sure!

micko, you & me team 32

Nialler ill bring the tow rope for the straight in mondello:p Team 32 ftw ! got sorted with a box last night just need to get windscreen and stuff back in and im ready to rock, her first proper outting in nearly 9 months

git
08-07-11, 11:12
jaysus man i dont wanna call that ha sure if ur not confident with it u can make a gasget 15-20 out of copper good job but that sealer mite be ok
maybe run the car n keep her up round 3-4rpm see wat way it is fairing out
weather fair shit today

Are ya for real ive no boost till 4! !!ha

B&G Extreme Drifting
08-07-11, 14:26
Are ya for real ive no boost till 4! !!ha
I'm always for real man :) wat do you think will you go down? I rang there but was too late, she said just head down & pay below

B&G Extreme Drifting
08-07-11, 14:27
Get the finger out Boss :) be a bitta craic sure!

Nialler ill bring the tow rope for the straight in mondello:p Team 32 ftw ! got sorted with a box last night just need to get windscreen and stuff back in and im ready to rock, her first proper outting in nearly 9 months
slip stream micko, took in behind :)

NO EXCUSES man backwards entries nothing less

vtecpete
08-07-11, 14:37
Too late to book in but myself and another car will be going and pay down there, should be good

thegosson
08-07-11, 15:01
too late......wtf? is this deffo going ahead? last i heard was oh we might cancel cause there no one interested, now ya cant fooking book it..... what time have to be there by does anyone know? it starts at 2 but whens load in etc.....?

vtecpete
08-07-11, 15:05
too late......wtf? is this deffo going ahead? last i heard was oh we might cancel cause there no one interested, now ya cant fooking book it..... what time have to be there by does anyone know? it starts at 2 but whens load in etc.....?

They have secured enough for it to defo go ahead. she said just pay cash on the day. Be there for 1.30 sign on etc.

thegosson
08-07-11, 15:22
ok cheers pete

retro head
08-07-11, 15:31

haha thats all cause of me i reckon im gonna go look for fukin discount for free advertising!

vtecpete
08-07-11, 16:13
haha thats all cause of me i reckon im gonna go look for fukin discount for free advertising!

Let us know how that goes lol.

On a side note, give the black e30 a wide berth i'm learning

retro head
08-07-11, 16:16
Let us know how that goes lol.

On a side note, give the black e30 a wide berth i'm learning

not well, she wasnt impressed!

jayf
08-07-11, 18:15
is this defo on was going to go to stones on saturday but will do this instead if its defo on

Backyard performance
09-07-11, 21:49
I'll be out in the morning.....ill hang around to watch u lads drifting :)

Eddie
09-07-11, 23:05
I'll be out in the morning.....ill hang around to watch u lads drifting :)

Whats on in the mornin?

So is there many booked in for this? Might head up for the afternoon.

Prodrifter86
09-07-11, 23:21
WOooooooooooop! Heading up for a bitta Specatating!!!!!!